Trump called out for his dangerous rhetoric

3 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

If theRE are legitimate death threats, they should be investigated and the person making the threat charged if appropriate (a noose with no note is NOT a death threat). 

Just make sure it isn't something else...and I will spell it out for you;

H-Y-P-E-R-B-O-L-E

No idiot being hung for treason is a death threat. 

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

Did you watch the video?  The speaker said someone said they "should be hung...".  That isn't a threat...it is hyperbole.  Now, saying "I'm going to hang him for..." would be a threat.

If I said a person should be hung for treason is that a threat?

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

If I said a person should be hung for treason is that a threat?

No.  Legally, it would simply be considered hyperbole.  Now, if you said you were going to hang someone for treason they would consider that a threat.  They would also consider you an idiot for not knowing the definition of treason in the Constitution and US Code.

Just now, BatteryPowered said:

No.  Legally, it would simply be considered hyperbole.  Now, if you said you were going to hang someone for treason they would consider that a threat.  They would also consider you an idiot for not knowing the definition of treason in the Constitution and US Code.

Yes I agree the right winger that said the guy had committed treason for following the law and not overturning the election cause of so called fraud was an idiot. 

1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

Yes I agree the right winger that said the guy had committed treason for following the law and not overturning the election cause of so called fraud was an idiot. 

Anyone...even the liberals here...who say conservative are guilty of treason is an idiot.

47 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

And the violent tendencies of his cult in full display. 

You ain't seen nothing yet. Violent supporters?

You don't know what that fuck that even means. You think a group of rampaging nigs can cause damage? Lol. 

I'm glad you guys keep poking the bear. 

39 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

ugly human being

TRANSLATION:

I am the very best type of, Dem Party voter, as I go off the handle when they strategically post compromising poses of President Trump ---I then pretend that is how Trump looks at all times.  ROFL. I bet CNN CBS NBC Twitter just loves an ugly human being like me who they don't have to put forth any effort to successfully hoodwink me.

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

And the violent tendencies of his cult in full display. 

which is the greater danger to this species, defying covid-19 regulations or educating every ancestor delivered into becoming part of the ever changing people population they don't exist as mutually evolving in plain sight from now on.

Pick a belief traditionally held or rule of law won't protect one's personal point of displacement anywhere in this atmosphere.

54 minutes ago, kfools said:

You don't know what that fuck that even means. You think a group of rampaging nigs can cause damage? Lol. 

^^^^This guy is about to blow!

Panda bears are self-harming. 

1 hour ago, kfools said:

We’ll not only poke that bear, we’ll call it out to its face. We aren’t going to be intimidated into silence by un American threats of violence. 

3 hours ago, kfools said:

You ready to put on the camo and hit the streets?

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, kfools said:

You think that's the way this is gonna go lol. 

You don't get it yet. 

You will though. God help us all we all will I think.

I have no doubt how going to go.

Biden will be sworn in on Jan 20 and your side will bitch and moan for the next four years.

All the same shit, except our roles are reversed. I bitched and moaned for four years, now it's your turn.