Democrats HATE regular good people

In a move that shocks NO ONE Mayor Jenny Durka! Durka! says the covid vaccine will be given to the homeless, after first responders and the elderly. I think everyone agrees the first responders and elderly should received the vaccine first but the homeless? No, they should be DEAD last. Get these out to the families so we can slow the spread. 

Seattle building out 'infrastructure' for public rollout of COVID-19 vaccine

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/seattle-building-out-infrastructure-for-public-rollout-of-covid-19-vaccine

Not one to be out-done by stupid, Colorado governor prioritizes prisoners over the elderly for the covid vaccine. 

Seriously what the FUCK is wrong with you lefties? This is what the left does. They shit on the average hard working tax payer and give free shit to people not deserving of those tax payer's hard earned money. 

Brauchler: Prioritizing prisoners over the elderly for a COVID vaccine is wrong in every way

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/11/29/covid-vaccine-colorado-prisoners-elderly-polis/

I FUCKING hate leftists with a passion. 

• Thumb up 1

11 hours ago, Redoctober said:

In a move that shocks NO ONE Mayor Jenny Durka! Durka! says the covid vaccine will be given to the homeless, after first responders and the elderly. I think everyone agrees the first responders and elderly should received the vaccine first but the homeless? No, they should be DEAD last. Get these out to the families so we can slow the spread. 

Not one to be out-done by stupid, Colorado governor prioritizes prisoners over the elderly for the covid vaccine. 

Seriously what the FUCK is wrong with you lefties? This is what the left does. They shit on the average hard working tax payer and give free shit to people not deserving of those tax payer's hard earned money. 

I FUCKING hate leftists with a passion. 

Well, there is a PROBLEM the SHITSTAIN MAYOR has.....

SHE doen't get to CONTROL who gets vaccinated first!!!!

THAT falls under the guidance of the CDC and they have ALREADY RULED that First Responders AND THE ELDERLY are first in line!!!

MEDICATIONS and their distribution falls under the FDA Acts, not the States or localities!!!

So all her BULLSHIT bloviating is just that. BULLSHIT BLOVIATING!!!

11 hours ago, PhilipIV said:

I'm never going to take this vaccine so I certainly don't care

Your choice, but I can assure you, that you took the POLIO vaccine and a few others.

Sucks you are too stupid to understand that this is probably 100% as safe or more so than others you have taken.

10 minutes ago, BornRetarded said:

I guess it's still legal to make fun of people for being poor?

"Life is just a game.

Don't take it too seriously".                                                 😎

• Thumb up 1

Midnight Max is correct about how it is allocated. So the mayor is just blowing smoke. If she did have control, it would still be poor decision making. Everyday folks come into contact with more people than your average homeless type. The homeless generally have a very small area that they inhabit or roam around in. This area in most cases is not the most glamorous and so that limits the traffic. 

5 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

Your choice, but I can assure you, that you took the POLIO vaccine and a few others.

Sucks you are too stupid to understand that this is probably 100% as safe or more so than others you have taken.

The polio vaccine was developed in a totally different era. The current era is totally insane.