Should teachers be allowed to inform children when their parents have lied to them?

Scout

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

You feel it is okay for you post this, nonsense, but it is not okay for people to say there was no holocaust. Your reasoning and rationale is, bizarre, when you feel you are entitled to your version of history but anti-Jews are not entitled to their history when they deem the holocaust an invasion or whatever the fugg they are claiming these days.

I think that God's being invisible, intangible, odorless and mute is simple observation, not my version of history".

Show us a photo or a recording of God  and refute me, asshole!

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one claims that all six million were killed in death camps. Hundreds of thousands were simply shot by the Nazis when they invaded Poland, Lithuania and other parts of Europe. There are thousands of pictures of bodies of those killed. Zyklon B was used in the gas chambers and it did not contain cyanide. 

THere WAS a Holocaust. To call it a "complete fabrication" is to ignore the facts.

Zyklon b is cyanide dude. That is also accepted establishment opinion...not mine. 

Hundreds of thousands were not shot. There were about a thousand who were shot along with other civilians in one incident in ukraine...this was a sort of executive decision by a single major. Civilians were killed in ww2.

20 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No one claims that all six million were killed in death camps. Hundreds of thousands were simply shot by the Nazis when they invaded Poland, Lithuania and other parts of Europe. There are thousands of pictures of bodies of those killed. Zyklon B was used in the gas chambers and it did not contain cyanide. 

THere WAS a Holocaust. To call it a "complete fabrication" is to ignore the facts.

+1.

I will agree with you on that point.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I think that God's being invisible, intangible, odorless and mute is simple observation, not my version of history".

Show us a photo or a recording of God  and refute me, asshole!

Once again, you show that your remarks are not based in logic. For example...

• You've never seen the Fed GOVT but you acknowledge that it exists
  • You've never seen the laws that you, obey, but you acknowledged them when you obeyed them.
  • You've never seen proof that this election was, fair, but you refuse to acknowledge tons of fraud.
  • You've never seen any way that a human being can just, appear, out of a tiny sperm and tiny embryo latching onto each other ---but you feel it just occurred out of no where.
  • You've never seen an entire planet perfectly orbit around the sun in a way that provide four seasons needed for all living organisms to continue living ---but you feel it just occurred out of nowhere for no reason.

tsk tsk.

my friend You do not need a, photo, but you do need to pull your head out of your queef

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Boyo....boy!!

Are you in for a rude awaking!!!

"The waling......and the gnashing of the teeth" !!                

Sir,

I recommend that you get off the hard drugs, spend more

time alone, ......and get right....... w/ The Man upstairs.                             😇

You can refute me by posting an accurate photo or recording of God.

The notion that God created humans and then failed to give them the ability to easily perceive him is rather silly. If God is actually kind, loving and merciful,then he would understand why some do not believe he exists.

I have had several cats, all of which often failed to acknowledge my existence, and yet I never had any desire to kill them for this. Am I more merciful than God, then?

Why would God punish any human for disbelief: he did not give us the senses to see or hear him.We had no part in our actual design. If God did not provide us with adequate senses,that is on him, not us.

6 minutes ago, Scout said:

writing skills

TRANSLATION:

I am so, so sick of pmurT making me look like an idiot whenever I post flagrant remarks at his scholarship ---as a matter of fact, I think I will use my stupidy to attack his writing skills I am jealous of now. Since he has destroyed me on the issues when he stayed on topic.

17 minutes ago, Chongo said:

The pagan leader of der perfect perfection has spoken.

Again, just show us a video of  God.  

Angels are 100% fictional. Why would God, who is absolutely  all powerful, even NEED angels?

Can you show us a video of an angel?

I am not a pagan, nor am I a leader. I am a guy who has read the Bible from cover to cover and found much of it to be  self-contradicting and silly.  

Maybe there is a Creator God. Or there was one, and he is gone or elsewhere. But the God mentioned in the Bible, like the Bible itself, cannot exist as described from any logical point of view.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Angels are 100% fictional. Why would God, who is absolutely  all powerful, even NEED angels?

we know you don't believe in God, you are a cuban commie fuck

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You can refute me by posting an accurate photo or recording of God.

The notion that God created humans and then failed to give them the ability to easily perceive him is rather silly. If God is actually kind, loving and merciful,then he would understand why some do not believe he exists.

I have had several cats, all of which often failed to acknowledge my existence, and yet I never had any desire to kill them for this. Am I more merciful than God, then?

Why would God punish any human for disbelief: he did not give us the senses to see or hear him.We had no part in our actual design. If God did not provide us with adequate senses,that is on him, not us.

The Bible.

Correct me if I am wrong about this next point.

Jesus spoke in parables.  Not only to enlighten the clean hearts with the Light of The Truth.....but 

also to hide the Truth.........from unclean hearts.    Could we perceive Jesus as being a 

'multi-tasker'?   I guess.    Let's think about a 3-dimensional chess board.   I am not a theologian.   I am a drunken, gambling, womanizing, Texas sailor from Galveston.

Dr. Charles Stanley, Senior Pastor, 1st Baptist Church, Atlanta.......would know more about this subject than I.                   😇            

@Scout.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

• You've never seen the laws that you, obey, but you acknowledged them when you obeyed them.
  • You've never seen proof that this election was, fair, but you refuse to acknowledge tons of fraud.
  • You've never seen any way that a human being can just, appear, out of a tiny sperm and tiny embryo latching onto each other ---but you feel it just occurred out of no where.
  • You've never seen an entire planet perfectly orbit around the sun in a way that provide four seasons needed for all living organisms to continue living ---but you feel it just occurred out of nowhere for no reason.

tsk tsk.

my friend You do not need a, video, but you do need to pull your head out of your queef

Just now, Taipan said:

The Bible.

Correct me if I am wrong about this next point.

Jesus spoke in parables.  Not only to enlighten the clean hearts with the Light of The Truth.....but 

also to hide the Truth.........from unclean hearts.    Could we perceive Jesus as being a 

'multi-tasker'?   I guess.    Let's think about a 3-dimensional chess board.   I am not a theologian.   I am a drunken, gambling, womanizing, Texas sailor from Galveston.

Dr. Charles Stanley, Senior Pastor, 1st Baptist Church, Atlanta.......would know more about this subject than I.                   😇            

@Scout.

Jesus messed up his mission. He was supposed to bring the word of God to mankind, but he left no written record, not even of the date of his birth.  He should have left behind "THe Gospel of Jesus", but he did not. He is referred to as a rabbi, which implies he was literate, But he left  his job up to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, who may or may not have ever met him. Mark and Luke are  Roman, not Jewish names.  There is only speculation about who these Evangels were.

AS for referring me to some preacher, well, you know what they say: "Never as the barber if you need a haircut".

It sounds like you must consider yourself too dumb to even make logical decisions about religion. Is that the case?

10 minutes ago, pmurT said:

tsk tsk.

my friend You do not need a, video, but you do need to pull your head out of your queef

THere is clear evidence of all these things.

But no evidence of the God referred to in the Bible.

What we have is a lot of self-contradictory ramblings.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Jesus messed up his mission. He was supposed to bring the word of God to mankind, but he left no written record, not even of the date of his birth. 

Once again your remarks are not based in, logic, considering Jesus left the one record that every human acknowledges and no human can ever match; he entered earth by way of a virgin's womb! Yes, meaning no human male's sperm fertilized the egg which produced Jesus.

No other human can make that claim, ever, so there is no better written record than that

40 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Hundreds of thousands were not shot. There were about a thousand who were shot along with other civilians in one incident in ukraine.

Ignorance.  This is 100% false.  The words of a Trump voter.

Just now, pmurT said:

Once again your remarks are not based in, logic, considering Jesus left the one record that every human acknowledges and no human can ever match; he entered earth by way of a virgin's womb! Yes, meaning no human male's sperm fertilized the egg which produced Jesus.

No other human can make that claim, ever, so there is no better written record than that

The actual Bible mistranslates  the word "Virgin".  The Aramaic word translates "young girl"

Virgin Birth was an attribute of many pagan deities.

If you can provide a video of the angel or whatever inseminating Mary, I will consider that as a form of proof.

I have always wondered whether Mary had an orgasm at the time. The Bible fails to mention that.

What can you tell me about Tiberius Julius Abdes  Pantera?

23 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am not a pagan, nor am I a leader. I am a guy who has read the Bible from cover to cover and found much of it to be  self-contradicting and silly.  

Maybe there is a Creator God. Or there was one, and he is gone or elsewhere. But the God mentioned in the Bible, like the Bible itself, cannot exist as described from any logical point of view.

2020 science: Light somehow has the knowledge that forms your reality = God is light, light will the same yesterday today and forever, the light is within you and all around you, do not reject the light.

4C38272800000578-0-image-m-9_15263030935

Liberals are very quick to entrust away authority, as if by magic knowing that teachers as a class will be more liberal than parents as a class. It seems true, but as individuals, even liberal parents do not trust liberal teachers more than liberal parents trust themselves. There's always going to be a distortion. What if teachers are Kamala Harris liberals, not Bernie Sanders liberals? Will they teach children social justice, instead of economic justice? After all, teachers are a heavily pandered voting bloc.

This thread has become a perfect example of why teachers should uniformly avoid other subjects. We all think we know the holocaust happened. But it turns out we don't know as much about it as we think we do. It's just a default position we were all ingrained with (by teachers). Holocaust deniers on the other hand do know a lot about it, rightly or wrongly. They had to actively make the choice to look into it. As a consequence, they easily expose our foolishness. We tout eye witnesses accounts, triumphant and oblivious to the fact that eye witness accounts are the foundation of holocaust denial. Citing "mountains of evidence"  of atrocity propaganda long debunked albeit quietly. If a space alien came down to earth and read this thread, zwe would conclude without a doubt that the holocaust was a massive hoax. Overzealousness is not a good look.