Jump to content

kfools ... can you explain to the, forum, why is it okay for a sissified whiny mod to keep losing self-control??...now he's resorted to changing member's Avatars within his current meltdown


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pmurT gets his feelings hurt easily. 

Take a lap or something.   This obsession is getting weird 

I have noticed. Well, at least the manufacturer of Depends gets a sales boost out of this. 

Please explain, how that mod's miserable life, is not hindering your goal to promote and build upon this website??

 

And can you inform me if this is what always happens when he gets defeated??  Does he go weeks and weeks losing self-control, onto whoever defeated him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • pmurT changed the title to kfools ... can you explain to the, forum, why is it okay for a sissified whiny mod to keep losing self-control??...now he's resorted to changing member's Avatars within his current meltdown
1 hour ago, pmurT said:

Please explain, how that mod's miserable life, is not hindering your goal to promote and build upon this website??

 

And can you inform me if this is what always happens when he gets defeated??  Does he go weeks and weeks losing self-control, onto whoever defeated him?

The piss ant is biting the elephant's ass and thinks it hurts the elephant.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crazyhole said:

This obsession is getting weird 

 

I agree this obsession is getting beyond, weird, when I can make a comment that proves a mod is wrong ---so he changes my Avatar, as a result of the hissyfit he had.

 

If you have no problem with a mod who loses self-control to that, degree, then you are clearly part of the problem who needs to come join us who are part of the solution.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pmurT said:

 

I agree this obsession is getting beyond, weird, when I can make a comment that proves a mod is wrong ---so he changes my Avatar, as a result of the hissyfit he had.

 

If you have no problem with a mod who loses self-control to that, degree, then you are clearly part of the problem who needs to come join us who are part of the solution.

F*** off

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, slideman said:

Pmurt

TRANSLATION:

Quote

pmurT is literally murdering my master and boss, the sissified satanic sloth posing as a mod.  I hope this ends soon, I'm tired of patching a narcissist's wounds.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

I agree this obsession is getting beyond, weird, when I can make a comment that proves a mod is wrong ---so he changes my Avatar, as a result of the hissyfit he had.

 

If you have no problem with a mod who loses self-control to that, degree, then you are clearly part of the problem who needs to come join us who are part of the solution.

Why are you upset about an avatar?   

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

I agree this obsession is getting beyond, weird, when I can make a comment that proves a mod is wrong ---so he changes my Avatar, as a result of the hissyfit he had.

 

If you have no problem with a mod who loses self-control to that, degree, then you are clearly part of the problem who needs to come join us who are part of the solution.

The truth be told YOU have stolen MY  avatar  and then whine about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Why are you upset about an avatar?   

 

Nope.

 

Pay attention.

 

I am not upset about an, avatar, because I am too busy being baffled by how I can post on a website where my remarks proved a mod was wrong ---and the mod respond by unethically/immorally compromising my account. In which they change my Avatar.  Including changing my Avatar to things which brag about his anti-Heterosexual lifestyles.

 

The fact that you look at this as a reason to focus on, me, and not focus on the person who broke the rules and who sabotaged the trust this website owner's put in mods; You Just bragged about, fucking up, by letting your jealousy or envy or covet toward me ruin your judgment. Yes you are siding with potentially prosecutable behavior.  Yes, prosecutable behavior, since this website owner @kfools does not feature a disclaimer at the registration screen warning users that a sissified sweet bitch mod can compromise your website accounts and any personal info within your accounts, via this flagrant authority abuse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

YOU have stolen MY  avatar

 

Nope. By law every image on this website is, free, for anyone to use or copy without permission, soooooooooooooo ... you have once again, lied, and I have once again exposed you/made you look stupid as fucc

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pmurT said:

 

Nope. By law every image on this website is, free, for anyone to use or copy without permission, soooooooooooooo ... you have once again, lied, and I have once again exposed you/made you look stupid as fucc

So then  quit crying about your avatar stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

Of course I do.    You look like the NAZI general in Raiders of the lost Ark that had his face melted off.  

I'm sorry, that was hurtful.   

 

As an act of contrition, and what will hopefully be a sign of fairness to Pmurt i hereby authorize Lucifer permission to change my avatar to whatever he sees fit.    Just as long as its not something gay like SpyCars avatar.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

An even older reference,  got anything from maybe this decade?

I'm trying to think if there are any movies in the last decade that involved a character that looked like Freddie Prinze Jr with down syndrome.   

 

Got it.   You look like Corky from Life Goes On had a bastard child with Alice from the Brady Bunch after she had passed menopause and then started an acting career, but wasn't talented and had acid dumped on his face. That, except uglier.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

I'm trying to think if there are any movies in the last decade that involved a character that looked like Freddie Prinze Jr with down syndrome.   

 

Got it.   You look like Corky from Life Goes On had a bastard child with Alice from the Brady Bunch after she had passed menopause and then started an acting career, but wasn't talented and had acid dumped on his face. That, except uglier.   

Two shows most have never heard of. Come on dude if you wanna insult me you got to step up your game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...