The Dirtball Flynn - Victim.....Or Poster Child Of White Privilege?

1 minute ago, IcebergSlim said:

Post it...

Gird your fucking loins.

I have posted the original source's words  TWICE.  The Forbes article tells you what they were trying to hold over the head of the younger Flynn.  

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is not about what Flynn said.  It was about what Woolsey said.  Suggest you read that again.  He got to the meeting late and did not hear ANYTHING that was an actual plan.     "I

keep fatmouthing ... its fine with me   I have already invalidated your nonsense on several levels already even before you went on hiatus ...back when I first came to NHB to dine/enjoyed see

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Huey said:

I have posted the original source's words  TWICE

Woolsey?

Why do you think they matter?

What matters is the FACT that Flynn, under advice of the best conceivable counsel, pleaded guilty to a serious charge and agreed to cooperate...

That tells you how credible the allegation is.

4 minutes ago, Huey said:

The Forbes article tells you what they were trying to hold over the head of the younger Flynn.  

What point does the article make?

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

@IcebergSlim

I think that over time Flynn will be exposed as a traitor to the US....a traitor who had access to the most important offices in the nation.  REally creepy.  

No.  I think over time the truth will be exposed and fully reported and what you will find is the incoming NSA was having a standard conversation with an ambassador.  As he did with others during the same time frame.  

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, Huey said:

No.  I think over time the truth will be exposed and fully reported and what you will find is the incoming NSA was having a standard conversation with an ambassador.  As he did with others during the same time frame.  

The evidence doesn't support this either.

Woolsey?

Why do you think they matter?

What matters is the FACT that Flynn, under advice of the best conceivable counsel, pleaded guilty to a serious charge and agreed to cooperate...

That tells you how credible the allegation is.

What point does the article make?

Read the forbes article.  Let me now if it says anything about Kidnapping and abductions.

You left out part of the story.  Flynn fired his counsel, hire another, and withdraw his plea.  The evidence to do so was enough for the DOJ to drop the case.  

THAT is what matters. 

• Thumb up 1
8 minutes ago, Scout said:

@IcebergSlim

I think that over time Flynn will be exposed as a traitor to the US....a traitor who had access to the most important offices in the nation.  REally creepy.  

I heard a podcast with Eli Lake where he defends his Commentary article...he admits that Flynn was a source....

Though they alluded to the Turkish matter, they didn't elaborate.

I heard a podcast with Eli Lake where he defends his Commentary article...he admits that Flynn was a source....

Though they alluded to the Turkish matter, they didn't elaborate.

Somebody will put their nose to the grindstone and start researching Flynn's connections with America's enemies.  Just my opinion.... 

2 hours ago, Huey said:

From the linked article at your source:

Brainstorming'

Mr Woolsey, then also advising the Trump campaign, admitted he might not have heard "some kind of caveat" because he arrived late for the meeting.

But he told the WSJ: "There was serious discussion of finding some way to move Mr Gulen out of the US to Turkey.

"You might call it brainstorming. But it was brainstorming about a very serious matter that would pretty clearly be a violation of law."

He went on: "It was a serious and troubling discussion but it did not, repeat not, in my portion of being in the room, rise to a level of being a specific plan to undertake a felonious act."

In a later interview with CNN, Mr Woolsey called the meeting "suspicious" and "concerning", saying: "I felt I needed to say something to somebody, but was it a clear plot that they were going to seize him? No."

A spokesman for Mr Flynn, whose consulting company Flynn Intel Group carried out work for the Turkish government, disputed Mr Woolsey's version of events.

"At no time did Gen Flynn discuss any illegal actions, non-judicial physical removal or any other such activities," he said.

So it was ostensibly blatant they didn't have anything on anyone...so to make "sound bad", they charge him with lying...oh the irony...comey, clapper, brennan, etc, etc ,etc...

• Thumb up 1
11 minutes ago, Huey said:

Read the forbes article.  Let me now if it says anything about Kidnapping and abductions.

You left out part of the story.  Flynn fired his counsel, hire another, and withdraw his plea.  The evidence to do so was enough for the DOJ to drop the case.  

THAT is what matters. 

This?

The culpability of and potential charges against Flynn’s son, based on public reports, is less clear. 

It provides no detail, because the author doesn't know the details..

Flynn’s son’s attending meetings and communicating with clients are not, of themselves, criminal offenses. Rather, prosecutors will need evidence of Flynn’s son’s actual intentional participation in criminal acts or his intentionally conspiring with his father to commit a criminal act, in order to bring criminal charges. However, the elder Flynn’s legal team having stopped communicating with the President’s legal defense team may suggest that prosecutors have expressed privately their intent to bring such charges against Flynn and his son, and that they may be negotiating a resolution.

Exactly my point, slack jawed moron.

Just now, ROG62 said:

So it was ostensibly blatant they didn't have anything on anyone...so to make "sound bad", they charge him with lying...oh the irony...comey, clapper, brennan, etc, etc ,etc...

If they didn't have anything, what compelled Flynn to plead?

You're a fucking moron, Rog.

20 minutes ago, Huey said:

There's procedure for that..

Flynn ducked it...

55 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Wounded, the witless Deplorable seeks the comfort of a black phallus that so dominates his remaining brain cell.

There isn't a bathhouse in San Francisco where there is as much contemplation of sucking dicks as exists in the vacuum between your ears, ducky.

SF bathouse rickee? You seem to know a lot about the art of fellatio rickee...

8 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

This?

The culpability of and potential charges against Flynn’s son, based on public reports, is less clear. 

It provides no detail, because the author doesn't know the details..

Flynn’s son’s attending meetings and communicating with clients are not, of themselves, criminal offenses. Rather, prosecutors will need evidence of Flynn’s son’s actual intentional participation in criminal acts or his intentionally conspiring with his father to commit a criminal act, in order to bring criminal charges. However, the elder Flynn’s legal team having stopped communicating with the President’s legal defense team may suggest that prosecutors have expressed privately their intent to bring such charges against Flynn and his son, and that they may be negotiating a resolution.

Exactly my point, slack jawed moron.

Bump

51 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Well, as much fun as it is watching ducky and PeeMur use various fellatio scenarios to enhance their mutual masturbation, I think I'm gonna try something a little more entertaining to do.  Watching grass grow comes to mind.

You have neither the will or brainpower rickee...

3 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-41947451

A former top White House aide was reportedly offered $15m (£11.5m) to help forcibly remove a Muslim cleric from the US and deliver him to Turkey.

Ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn and his son discussed the alleged plot with Turkish representatives, NBC News and Wall Street Journal report.

are you aware where equal opportunity arrives from for each person added to the ever changing population this species has since inception so far without use of hope, faith, charity that keeps people honoring half truths historically regardless the society governing outcomes from now on?

6 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

With what?

You haven't been paying ANY attention, have you, bot....

where is your attention focused upon? social talking point mantra or personal position proportionately here mutually evolving same as all other forms of life by the numbers taking place simultaneously here.

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

You don't have the onions...

you list the topic, you go write your e-Will, you meet me in that thread, then you get murdered on the issues. real plain, real simple.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, pmurT said:

you list the topic, you go write your e-Will, you meet me in that thread, then you get murdered on the issues. real plain, real simple.

Like a Reality TV script..

To this point you've shown bupkis...

Perhaps you need to move up through the ranks.