The Dirtball Flynn - Victim.....Or Poster Child Of White Privilege?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is not about what Flynn said.  It was about what Woolsey said.  Suggest you read that again.  He got to the meeting late and did not hear ANYTHING that was an actual plan.     "I

keep fatmouthing ... its fine with me   I have already invalidated your nonsense on several levels already even before you went on hiatus ...back when I first came to NHB to dine/enjoyed see

Posted Images

Just now, RickyTavy said:

Making the impotent "Translation" cliche more pretentious while constructing an even weaker I-know-you-are does not enhance it.  It only puts the illiteracy and witlessness in neon.

I have no control over your hallucinations here

21 minutes ago, IcebergSlim said:

Why bother asking what's on your bookshelf, right?

Exactly.

Your dumb brain would, bust, trying to navigate through what's on my bookshelf:

Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz works on notations of Calculus

Principles of Multi-Variable Calculus aka Differential Equations

Green Tao Theorem

Spook Who Sat By The Door

Douglas C. North works

Donald Goines works (for the Russian models who come stay the weekend)

Philosophies of Tyler Burge

...it goes on and on, tiers, above your level of thinking...

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

ya your wife loves nigger dick

Wounded, the witless Deplorable seeks the comfort of a black phallus that so dominates his remaining brain cell.

There isn't a bathhouse in San Francisco where there is as much contemplation of sucking dicks as exists in the vacuum between your ears, ducky.

2 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Wounded, the witless Deplorable seeks the comfort of a black phallus that so dominates his remaining brain cell.

There isn't a bathhouse in San Francisco where there is as much contemplation of sucking dicks as exists in the vacuum between your ears, ducky.

you know all about SF

• Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

With all due respect to whatever are your sexual preferences sir, please, do refrain from including us heterosexuals into your gay fantasies that you post on this website

3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

With all due respect to whatever are your sexual preferences sir, please, do refrain from including us heterosexuals into your gay fantasies that you post on this website

Hard to believe I could be bored with the kind of versatility where you can go from self-fellatio to no-pride I-know-you-are's and back again, but ...

1 hour ago, IcebergSlim said:

As much as I would like to credit Flynn's denial, he lied about every element of his dealings with Turkey...

That is not about what Flynn said.  It was about what Woolsey said.  Suggest you read that again.  He got to the meeting late and did not hear ANYTHING that was an actual plan.  

"It was a serious and troubling discussion but it did not, repeat not, in my portion of being in the room, rise to a level of being a specific plan to undertake a felonious act."

In a later interview with CNN, Mr Woolsey called the meeting "suspicious" and "concerning", saying: "I felt I needed to say something to somebody, but was it a clear plot that they were going to seize him? No."

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Only in some fairy tale, Sheilagh..

Just post the link.  If it is the same survey then I will just destroy it again.  For that survey if you remember if took out the Millennials it changed the rankings.  But since you refuse to link to it and be specific there is no need to put any stock into your post.

• Like 1

What do you think they had on Flynn and his son that was so serious Mikey SWORE he lied in order to avoid prosecution...

Nice speculation..........

Read this:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobfrenkel/2017/11/27/will-michael-flynn-plead-guilty-and-cooperate-to-protect-his-son/?sh=6a20c2f914fe.

Plus, read the original source's words of the allegation.  

2 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-41947451

A former top White House aide was reportedly offered $15m (£11.5m) to help forcibly remove a Muslim cleric from the US and deliver him to Turkey.

Ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn and his son discussed the alleged plot with Turkish representatives, NBC News and Wall Street Journal report.

What does this have to do with being white?

Also...what is the problem here?