Oh Oh...Even TOO CRAZY for Foxaganda...Fox 'news' host shreds Trump for denying loss in LIE-FILLED interview: ‘He can’t wrap his brain around the FACT'

Fox News host Eric Shawn on Sunday took on President Donald Trump’s false claim that Democrats “rigged” the 2020 election.

During an interview with Fox News host Maria Bartiromo earlier on Sunday, Trump had repeatedly said that the election was stolen from him and suggested that the FBI could be “involved” in the plot.

Bartiromo declined to push back against the falsehoods, but Shawn tried to set the record straight several hours later.

“All this despite the fact that his campaign has failed to prove any of this in court,” Shawn said. “In fact, your government, election officials, experts and others — many of the Republican — including Trump appointed officials say that the president’s claims are false and unsubstantiated.”

“The president pronouncements have caused the president’s supporters to doubt the veracity of the election,” he added. “Critics say his claims are unsupported, reckless and incendiary.”

Shawn then dismissed each of Trump’s allegations — from claims about ballot “dumps” to accusations that votes were flipped by Dominion Election Systems voting software.

“It seems that we have a president who, he can’t wrap his brain or mind around the fact, he can’t process that someone who he thinks is so inferior to him won the election,” the Fox News host concluded.

Watch the video below from Fox News.

• Thumb up 1
  • benson13 changed the title to Oh Oh...Even TOO CRAZY for Foxaganda...Fox 'news' host shreds Trump for denying loss in LIE-FILLED interview: ‘He can’t wrap his brain around the FACT'
17 minutes ago, benson13 said:

50 more days of INSANE trump and his Uneducated easily manipulated Cult of Idiots

Wait until you get mentally deficient #JoeChina running things.

Even you NIGGER GOD, ovomit the 1st said that "Joe was great a fucking shit up"!!!

It's going to be a SHITSTAIN SHIT SHOW for 4 years if he makes it that far before they 25th Amendment him!!!

CamelToe Ho is going to see to that one!!!

She is DYING (Killing Joe that is) to be POTUS!!!

1 hour ago, benson13 said:
You've chosen to ignore content by Duck615

You've chosen to ignore content by MidnightMax

I think the RoomIdiots are mumbling something...

Yeah, ROOM IDIOT, you are 'mumbling something" totally incoherent.

Just like your NEW God, Fuckup Joe.

22 hours ago, benson13 said:

“He can’t wrap his brain around a fact.” Not “the“ fact. Most republiKlans are averse to facts. It’s what helps them win elections.

and of course lack of Education

You can't expect more from dumb fucking HillBillies and Hayseeds and Inbreds!

It's time to "pile on!" LMAO!

22 hours ago, benson13 said:

“He can’t wrap his brain around a fact.” Not “the“ fact. Most republiKlans are averse to facts. It’s what helps them win elections.

and of course lack of Education

A lot of mailmen are in trouble too

6 hours ago, benson13 said:

We'd still have the Obama/Biden Global Pandemic Response Team in place if Hillary would have been in the WH

ALONG WITH NO VIRUS.....AND NOT THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD

Oh, we’d still have the virus. 

just not as widespread, nor as deadly, nor with the devastating economic effects that tRump’s willful ignoring allowed. 

oh, and we’d still have the vaccine coming as soon as we are getting it: nothing tRump did changed that timing by a single minute. 

just not as widespread, nor as deadly, nor with the devastating economic effects that tRump’s willful ignoring allowed. 

oh, and we’d still have the vaccine coming as soon as we are getting it: nothing tRump did changed that timing by a single minute

I agree...but I'll add to that, If Gore would have rightfully been in the WH, I'll bet no 9-11, and surely not an Iraq Invasion 

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

oh, and we’d still have the vaccine coming as soon as we are getting it: nothing tRump did changed that timing by a single minute

I agree...but I'll add to that, If Gore would have rightfully been in the WH, I'll bet no 9-11, and surely not an Iraq Invasion 

Maybe no 911. Certainly no invasion. 

• Like 1