Server Farm is in possession... The Kraken

Just now, SpyCar said:

What? Now you all are relying on the insane conspiracy theories spun by a mentally ill former general who has been retired for over a quarter of a century?

Or do you want me to ban this moron? :P

Do you guys fall for every conspiracy theory?

Bill

He still has his security clearance ....fuckface.

And Snowden corroborated the existence of both hacking tools during the reign of Obama ....oops.

And which Brennan lied straight to the nation's face about only to be outed as a fucking liar by Snowden less than a week later.

Again...oops.

Now shut the fuck up.

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kraken is the nickname of the 305th Military Intelligence battalion. US special forces command in Frankfurt, Germany seized server farm and Kraken unit has the servers. Deep State CIA ran the Hammer a

Something is going on, thats pretty obvious.   When Louie Gohmert first came out and said that servers had been confiscated it piqued my interest because that's not something that someone makes up out

The scope and depth of this program should scare every living human being because it is a direct assault by a minority to try and control every aspect of life of the majority. And it's being pack

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

He still has his security clearance ....fuckface.

And Snowden corroborated the existence of both hacking tools during the reign of Obama ....oops.

And which Brennan lied straight to the nation's face about only to be outed as a fucking liar by Snowden less than a week later.

Again...oops.

Now shut the fuck up.

This new and improved Kraken is going to fail just as fast as the old Kraken.

• MORON! 1
23 minutes ago, Butthead said:

You almost have to be to the point where you think that Hydra in the MCU is a real thing.    An evil international organization has infiltrated our country and are secretly conspiring to enslave everyone, but a patriotic group of military personnel and their superhuman leader are risking their lives to expose the truth.    I guess its possible, but its more likely that people are suspending reality to make the facts match their beliefs.   

Like I said, I don't know the guy. Could be an E-1 Wantabee creating his own delusions. He is feeding this information to his Sister though.  

Supposedly he was on a task force, prior to going to Germany, set up by Trump to track down child sex rings and it was going to take down some very prominent people.

Watch and listen, bout all I can do to keep up!

• Thumb up 1
19 minutes ago, Butthead said:

No, but I'll say this:    I had very little hope in a Trump presidency but the one thing I did have hope in is that he would be the kind of guy that just doesn't give a fuck and expose things that go on in DC.    He definitely underperformed in that arena, but he's a narcissist that spent most of his time on the defense and played the pity card so its not surprising.     He's also the worst communicator that we've had in the oval office for generations.   Maybe Trump circa 1986 would have been a good president, but he's not that man anymore. 

Trump told you a few home truth. Such as that Washington is self servings, that we fight stupid wars and that the working man is forgotten. That's how he established credibility and then we went on a four year bender of lies

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Trump told you a few home truth. Such as that Washington is self servings, that we fight stupid wars and that the working man is forgotten. That's how he established credibility and then we went on a four year bender of lies

Meh.    His "lies" have largely been exaggerated and most of them are superficial anyway.    Why should anyone care that he said he had the biggest inauguration audience ever?   The media making a deal out of that just undermined their credibility when it came to reporting the lies he told that actually mattered.    

Just now, Butthead said:

Build Back Better should put chills down the spine of every American.    That isn't a catchphrase like MAGA, its a program.   

The scope and depth of this program should scare every living human being because it is a direct assault by a minority to try and control every aspect of life of the majority.

And it's being packaged as the saviour of mankind.

I have talked to a multitude of epidimologists both military and civilian and one thing is certain this virus spread to every point of the globe 50 times faster than any of their models even for ebola which is way more virulent than any corona virus including covid19 ......which suggests it was released on purpose.

And that purpose is beicoming more transparent as each day goes by.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, Butthead said:

I'd say this all needs to be taken with a grain of salt.    It rises to the level of being a pretty unbelievable conspiracy theory.   

As outrageous as now being the eternal point reproductions mutually evolve since inception of each species as the total numbers present and no intellectualmissing links happened as life works self  evidently because of mutually evolving replacements so far.

1 hour ago, calguy said:

We've already voted the traitor at the top out of office

not according to the  information coming  out.

not only that,  you  appear to be a  traitor, as you  support  Biden, Harris, China and Iran 

Trump is a  patriot.   

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

I heard this  through  multiple  different  sources,  this is directly  related to the  firing of the  Sec Defense  2 weeks ago, and  his  replacement  is a member of  Special Operations,  and  now Special Operations Command  reports directly to SecDefense, which is a very  interesting  turn of events.    this  suggests that there are  traitors in the chain of command that need to be rooted out

kraken is the nickname applied to the 305th...cyber security division..