Evangelical Christians lie about everything

27 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

"pretty good"? Did you actually hear yourself say that?

so, when a body decomposes to a puddle of soup and bones, is that like it's returning to its origins?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is just in the last 20 years https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/20-of-the-greatest-blunders-in-science-in-the-last-20-years Scientists makes mistakes and they do get things w

Evolution A flat Earth The origin of life Climate change Prohibition Election fraud Donald Trump

Reading the works of Neville Goddard gave me a different perspective of what the teachings in the bible mean and what they do not.  According to his interpretation, all of the characters and even

30 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Might. Nothing’s been confirmed as of yet. 

One would need to ask themselves, why is the appendix the only organ that is consistent with becoming infected and ruptures due to bacteria when left unchecked?

37 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

An all knowing God is a farther reach. 

I didn't say anything about God...

a sound produced in a vacuum from 13.7 billion years ago?

not surprising you worship noodles...

18 minutes ago, kfools said:

No it's not. See what you are doing here? This is called faith. You have faith this is going to happen. Not a shred of evidence just faith.

This isn't going to happen man. Life can only come from life. It's a law.

Not really. 

How did evolution aid scientists in prolonging life? Lol.

Ummm, medicine evolved? Yup, there you have it...evolution is a proven fact...

3 hours ago, kfools said:

No it's not. See what you are doing here? This is called faith. You have faith this is going to happen. Not a shred of evidence just faith.

This isn't going to happen man. Life can only come from life. It's a law.

Not really. 

How did evolution aid scientists in prolonging life? 

It’s coming cuz we’ve already formed the building blocks for life. 

This is why we built the large Hadron Collider. 

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-biological-scientists-pathways-lifespan.html

Evolution is the explanation of modern day biology. We would not be even remotely close to the medical breakthroughs we’ve had without it. 

4 hours ago, ROG62 said:

"pretty good"? Did you actually hear yourself say that?

so, when a body decomposes to a puddle of soup and bones, is that like it's returning to its origins?

Ya. We are dealing with enormous numbers so the probability of life popping up goes up. 

Scientists are now looking at asteroids for signs of life cuz life might have come from them ceasing into the earth. 

3 hours ago, ROG62 said:

But not far off from what is taught...

C’mon now. 

Evolution is like a tree with many branches. It takes a long time to get to where we are today. 

We lived alongside other hominids. Denisovans and Neanderthals for sure. We branched apart from them from earlier ancestors. 

I know that some Europeans have up to 3% Neanderthal dna while Denisovans could not mate with Homo sapiens. That’s most likely a mechanism of natural selection?

50 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Then God musy have a creator als?

He ain’t omnipotent but he might be some kind of alien life form? Maybe a whole other civilization?

I can buy that more than whatever the Bible states. 

The proper function of religion is the search for meaning, not truth. Fucking religious yahoos can't even get the basics straight

3 hours ago, ROG62 said:

I didn't say anything about God...

a sound produced in a vacuum from 13.7 billion years ago?

not surprising you worship noodles...

We created the sound. 

It showed up on a data chart that measures age with the speed of light when we observe deep space. I believe the redder it gets the older it is?

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

The proper function of religion is the search for meaning, not truth. Fucking religious yahoos can't even get the basics straight

For me, I guess, meaning is the life I’m living now and being the best I can be and passing that down to my children and keep a good cycle going. 

• Thumb up 1
53 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

He ain’t omnipotent but he might be some kind of alien life form? Maybe a whole other civilization?

Reading the works of Neville Goddard gave me a different perspective of what the teachings in the bible mean and what they do not. 

According to his interpretation, all of the characters and events depicted in the bible are imaginary and represent states of mind rather than actual characters and events.

Traditional religions treat the bible as a history book rather than a collection of metaphysical teachings. 

The writers of the bible used symbolisms to get their ideas across. One has to take into account that the the scientific knowledge of the people in those times were miniscule compared to what the average person knows today given centuries upon centuries of scientific advancement.

• Thanks 1
  • MORON! 1
On 11/29/2020 at 3:42 AM, Pastafarian said:

Evolution

A flat Earth

The origin of life

Climate change

Prohibition

Election fraud

Donald Trump

guess how many Evangelicals were dumb enough to do like, you did, and voted for Biden after believing the MSM lies Pelosi and Schumer and Schiff directed about the President?

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

C’mon now. 

Evolution is like a tree with many branches. It takes a long time to get to where we are today. 

We lived alongside other hominids. Denisovans and Neanderthals for sure. We branched apart from them from earlier ancestors. 

I know that some Europeans have up to 3% Neanderthal dna while Denisovans could not mate with Homo sapiens. That’s most likely a mechanism of natural selection?

...and if you follow your "logic" all the way back, our long lost relatives are rocks.

The theory of "molecules to man" takes a great deal of faith to believe it.

• Thumb up 1
5 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

The question first must be to determined if there is a god. Then it can be argued which god. 

I'm simply saying the evidence is in favor of it.

4 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

It’s coming cuz we’ve already formed the building blocks for life. 

We've always had those though. 

This is why we built the large Hadron Collider. 

No it isnt. That was built to smash tiny particles together.

https://phys.org/news/2020-01-biological-scientists-pathways-lifespan.html

Evolution is the explanation of modern day biology. We would not be even remotely close to the medical breakthroughs we’ve had without it. 

Name one.

15 hours ago, superds77 said:

...and if you follow your "logic" all the way back, our long lost relatives are rocks.

The theory of "molecules to man" takes a great deal of faith to believe it.

Those that deny evolution never know what they’re talking about. 

Great example of ignorance on your part. 

12 hours ago, kfools said:

The question first must be to determined if there is a god. Then it can be argued which god. 

I'm simply saying the evidence is in favor of it.

Ever watch “Prometheus”?  

In the beginning where the alien drinks something and then his body dissolves into the water creating life. 

That was cool. 

13 hours ago, kfools said:

We've always had those though. 

No it isnt. That was built to smash tiny particles together.

Name one.

You’re right about the Hadron Collider. I confused the origin of life with the Big Bang. 

Here’s something about the building blocks of life forming without stars or planets. 

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/money/tech-and-science/the-building-blocks-of-life-can-form-even-without-stars-or-planets-scientists-say/ar-BB1b4Pa6