14 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Nope. You stupid liar.

The member said "PM me" which means contact me, in private, to receive the information in question here.  Yes and since you clearly saw that post just like every other member here...then it is proof that there was no need, whatsoever, for you to post your stupid dumb irrelevant opinion.  But, you already knew that.  You were just taking another opportunity, to show that being a mod is the most meaningful thing in your Life so you have become a narcissist within that moderating position.

You sad, miserable lunatic.

Doxxing another member here publically or via PM if discovered will get one permabanned.

Count on it.

Bill

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. He also clogs the board with incessant spam, posting the same thing a hundred times in two minutes and you know it.   I've reverted to a mostly read-only mode. His spam is very disruptiv

if you think you have a case, use the report button.    This a tribute thread - it is the highest honor that can be awarded to a poster in this tiny corner of cyberspace. Congratulations @Dontl

There are several who follow people trying to bring up shit over and over.   They are easily ignored.  When it reaches a level of say five then it becomes a problem. I have asked him to tone it down l

20 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Nope. You stupid liar.

The member said "PM me" which😅 means contact me, in private, to receive the information in question here.  Yes and since you clearly saw that post just like every other member here...then it is proof that there was no need, whatsoever, for you to post your stupid dumb irrelevant opinion.  But, you already knew that.  You were just taking another opportunity, to show that being a mod is the most meaningful thing in your Life so you have become a narcissist within that moderating position.

exactly.  I'm gonna do some secretive shit but tell the world beforehand....because that's the definition of secretive.  dude's kinda dumb isn't he?  

this is likely the first time in his life spycar has had any kind of authority.  he's going full paula blart on us.  came in with a full head of steam after luci,the real cop ya know,  intervened.🤣😂

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Don't kid yourself, moron.

Bill

yawn....go observe and report some more karen.  if a rule is broken I'm sure luci will handle it.

36 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Nope. You stupid liar.

The member said "PM me" which means contact me, in private, to receive the information in question here.  Yes and since you clearly saw that post just like every other member here...then it is proof that there was no need, whatsoever, for you to post your stupid dumb irrelevant opinion.  But, you already knew that.  You were just taking another opportunity, to show that being a mod is the most meaningful thing in your Life so you have become a narcissist within that moderating position.

The most meaningful thing in my life is watching your wife choke on my cock when you're "out"

21 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Doxxing another member here publically or via PM if discovered will get one permabanned.

Count on it.

Bill

Fucc off, cornball.  The rules specifically say, publicly, unless a certain sweet bitch mod has changed the rules to suit his agenda again

3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Fucc off, cornball.  The rules specifically say, publicly, unless a certain sweet bitch mod has changed the rules to suit his agenda again

6.    No doxxing members (‘doxxing’ refers to posting or linking personal information to the board, including phone numbers, addresses, real names or names of family, places of work or school, etc. that has not been voluntarily posted to the board by the member in question).

Remember: this is not a democracy, it’s a benevolent dictatorship. 

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

to the board... 

to the board...

to the board...

to the board...

to the board...

Checkmate!!

AGAIN!!!!

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Checkmate!!

AGAIN!!!!

Reading is fundamental dum dum

•  
Hidden by lucifershammer, 2 hours ago - Dox
  On 11/28/2020 at 7:34 PM, crazyhole said:

Can something please be done about DLK?    This is getting ridiculous.     He obviously has no intent beyond spamming the board and driving discussions into the ground with the same crap in every thread.    27 times in the last 3 hours he has made the exact same point.   

PM me.  I'll give you his personal info to use against him.  It's really quite pathetic

And yes if I want to I can read your pm

Yes, a sweet bitch mod, will go into other members private PMs to read them ---we already know that!--- so please, please stop bragging about being a sweet bitch mod in here LOL ... NONETHELESS, that does not change the fact that PMs are not posted to the board, they are posted in private.

Just now, pmurT said:

Yes, a sweet bitch mod, will go into other members private PMs to read them ---we already know that!--- so please, please stop bragging about being a sweet bitch mod in here LOL ... NONETHELESS, that does not change the fact that PMs are not posted to the board, they are posted in private.

Whelp.. my call not yours.. but like a typical retard you're arguing a point that has already been settled.

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Whelp...

TRANSLATION:

Waaaah!! BooHooHoo!!  Whelp.

pmurT hath snatched a knot in my ass, once again, and as a matter of fact I am soooo hurt that I just changed pmurT's Avi without notifying him first ---even tho he's already uploaded the proper photo again just that quick

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Your "people" are cowardly bigots who think graphic homo-erotica is witty repartee.  You personally are notorious for hiding behind mod powers, when you can't compete with your betters.  Because of that, you were losing "quality" members, your site was declining, and your status as an internet gawdling in an obscure corner of cyberspace was threatened.

Hi Toy.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

No, fuck you asshole.

If you are found out doxxing another member of this forum in threads or via PMs, you will be permabanned. Guaranteed.

Bill

59 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

No, fuck you asshole.

If you are found out doxxing another member of this forum in threads or via PMs, you will be permabanned. Guaranteed.

Bill

Have the rules changed, asshole?

Do the rules still say on the boards, asshole?

Does the "board" include PMs or does the board refer only to public posting, asshole?

Just now, pmurT said:

Have the rules changed, asshole?

Do the rules still say on the boards, asshole?

Does the "board" include PMs or does the board refer only to public posting, asshole?

“The board” refers to anything on this board, that includes posts in every sub-forum and it includes PMs.

Don’t be confused on this point.

Bill

19 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

“The board” refers to anything on this board, that includes posts in every sub-forum and it includes PMs.

Don’t be confused on this point.

Bill

that needs to be made clear, and your dumbASS cannot blame me for that.  board generally refers to public posts

29 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

thread working

TRANSLATION:

WOW. you reeeeeally DRAGGED me, in that new discussion ---that thread working!! The way you summarize my losses of, self-control, reeeeally leave my pink panties snatched off for everyone to see my covetous hymen and labia. I just pray that the website owner does not get tired of me embarassing his decision-making which includes making me a mod.

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Maybe you should have read the terms of service before you clicked I accept when you registered. 

you dumb bitch, where does the TOS define what board does not or does include private messages?

Just now, lucifershammer said:

So you didn't read them? That explains a lot.

So you can't show where board is defined as including PMs ----that no member should see except those in the conversation.  Where does the TOS say that a sweet bitch mod will enter our accounts and compromise our Avatar and read our private messages to each other??