• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. He also clogs the board with incessant spam, posting the same thing a hundred times in two minutes and you know it.   I've reverted to a mostly read-only mode. His spam is very disruptiv

if you think you have a case, use the report button.    This a tribute thread - it is the highest honor that can be awarded to a poster in this tiny corner of cyberspace. Congratulations @Dontl

There are several who follow people trying to bring up shit over and over.   They are easily ignored.  When it reaches a level of say five then it becomes a problem. I have asked him to tone it down l

1 minute ago, RickyTavy said:

I thought we talked about how it is likely that laughing your fat ass off is the cause of your increasing brain damage.   Are you not at all concerned that you are capable now of nothing more than the kind of limp hiss-and-spits above?

YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND RUN BACK TO THE BITCH MISTY

Just now, Duck615 said:

YOU REALLY NEED TO PUT YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND RUN BACK TO THE BITCH MISTY

I'm talking about the kind of brain damage that has you believing that if you put your impotence all in caps it will make the bully go away.  

If you would like to share, telling me how mean old Misty hurt you so badly might make you feel better.  You might feel better, if you let it all out.

17 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I've seen your PM that's why I will no longer let you have that  feature to recruit .. that privilege is revoked. 

Hoot. Maybe you don't know it, but they're all on there anyway. And the rest are hiding as soks. Don't need an email here. And don't need to steal your members.. because they are all there now. silly.  And to think I had it planned to just give you my passord and make it that much  easier on you. shoot.  Hi Lucy i missed you too.  😊

On 11/28/2020 at 7:18 PM, Olivaw said:

if you think you have a case, use the report button. 

This a tribute thread - it is the highest honor that can be awarded to a poster in this tiny corner of cyberspace. Congratulations @Dontlooknowon your tribute thread. 

These idiots think they have my personal information. Just look at the ugly his picture is.  Lol

16 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Your an ugly fucker in your picture buddy. I wouldn't show that picture any where. 

I'm just fuckin with ya bud. I won't dox ya.  Skews13 disappeared because he was doxed, and I mean you talk about a pathetic life(worse than yours bruh).  I don't want to see that happen to anyone else. 

I actually stuck up for you months ago.

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/314934-dontlooknow/?tab=comments#comment-1061926638

7 minutes ago, BodySlam said:

I'm just fuckin with ya bud. I won't dox ya.  Skews13 disappeared because he was doxed, and I mean you talk about a pathetic life.  I don't want to see that happen to anyone else. 

You look so young. Did you graduate high school yet. Lol lmao. 

10 minutes ago, BodySlam said:

I'm just fuckin with ya bud. I won't dox ya.  Skews13 disappeared because he was doxed, and I mean you talk about a pathetic life(worse than yours bruh).  I don't want to see that happen to anyone else. 

I actually stuck up for you months ago.

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/314934-dontlooknow/?tab=comments#comment-1061926638

You can't dox me. Not the way I got this set up. You can get somebody else information though. Lol

1 hour ago, BodySlam said:

PM me.  I'm really quite pathetic.  

If you doxx anyone on this forum by sharing their personal information in threads or via PMs you will be permabanned from this forum.

We have very few rules, but this one is highly enforced. Never repeat such a post. Got it?

Bill

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

If you doxx anyone on this forum by sharing their personal information in threads or via PMs you will be permabanned from this forum.

We have very few rules, but this one is highly enforced. Never repeat such a post. Got it?

Bill

I hid the post. Doxxing is a very serious offense 

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

fuck outta here mall cop.  if I wanted to do it, I would have just pm'd crazyhole.

if you're gonna threaten me, threaten me with the only thing you can threaten me with, telling luci.

8 minutes ago, BodySlam said:

fuck outta here mall cop.  if I wanted to do it, I would have just pm'd crazyhole.

if you're gonna threaten me, threaten me with the only thing you can threaten me with, telling luci.

If you attempt to doxx a member of this form I will personally permaban your ass. Got it?

Behave or get the fuck out.

Bill

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

And that's what I said

Nope. You stupid liar.

The member said "PM me" which means contact me, in private, to receive the information in question here.  Yes and since you clearly saw that post just like every other member here...then it is proof that there was no need, whatsoever, for you to post your stupid dumb irrelevant opinion.  But, you already knew that.  You were just taking another opportunity, to show that being a mod is the most meaningful thing in your Life so you have become a narcissist within that moderating position.

You sad, miserable lunatic.