Just now, kfools said:

Um....they stole this site and copied it. 

I have no respect for thieves.

when did they do that? before you owned it?  if thats so... thats silly. I wasn't around then.. but from what I have thought. you weren't even the owner?  am i wrong? i thought this entire crisis took place years ago. I wasn't around that far back. that's why I'm asking YOU?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. He also clogs the board with incessant spam, posting the same thing a hundred times in two minutes and you know it.   I've reverted to a mostly read-only mode. His spam is very disruptiv

if you think you have a case, use the report button.    This a tribute thread - it is the highest honor that can be awarded to a poster in this tiny corner of cyberspace. Congratulations @Dontl

There are several who follow people trying to bring up shit over and over.   They are easily ignored.  When it reaches a level of say five then it becomes a problem. I have asked him to tone it down l

3 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

when did they do that? before you owned it?  if thats so... thats silly. I wasn't around then.. but from what I have thought. you weren't even the owner?  am i wrong? i thought this entire crisis took place years ago. I wasn't around that far back. that's why I'm asking YOU?

What does that have to do with anything. I bought the rights to the product. They stole the product. 

See how that works?

3 minutes ago, SootedUpCyndi said:

I paid my bet! didn't I olive? k fools is always very suspicious of me? LOLOL aint i sweet? you tell him? giggle.

Indeed you did pay Cyndi, very quickly and without being asked. Taipan too. 

@kfoolsthinks that the rest of us care about the spat between .net and .org. They seem to think that over at .net too. They banned teacher and restricted Spycar. There is no shortage of imagined espionage afoot 🤣

1 minute ago, kfools said:

What does that have to do with anything. I bought the rights to the product. They stole the product. 

See how that works?

1 minute ago, kfools said:

See how that works?

You bought the rights to the product? ok. but  my perps  I had. Had signed agreements. i went to fed and civil court they had this and that, agreements , drafted up by a lawyer... Nobody even looked at? The justice system isn't what you want it to be.... that's really true K fools. i was getting charged 25 dollars for an attempted phone call? what is that? the phone never rang? a thought in a lawyers head? I wanted to call cyndi.. but I never did. attempted.. 25 $$$$ 

29 minutes ago, kfools said:

What was the bet?

if Trump won, you would change my avatar or my signature or something for a month, 

If the Dem won (Biden) I got a pinned thread or something small like that. 

Not sure if anybody has had the heart to tell you but Biden won fair and square and he won bigly. I don’t care about the bet but I do enjoy typing President-elect Joseph R. Biden

5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Indeed you did pay Cyndi, very quickly and without being asked. Taipan too. 

@kfoolsthinks that the rest of us care about the spat between .net and .org. They seem to think that over at .net too. They banned teacher and restricted Spycar. There is no shortage of imagined espionage afoot 🤣

it's crazy stuff?

9 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

if Trump won, you would change my avatar or my signature or something for a month, 

Not sure if anybody has had the heart to tell you but Biden won fair and square and he won bigly. I don’t care about the bet but I do enjoy typing President-elect Joseph R. Biden

nite  nite. going off to try and get some zzzz's. cant sleep at night lately. 😊 up all night.

14 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Show me the bet. I'll honor it. Not until Biden is seated though.

37 minutes ago, kfools said:

Um....they stole this site and copied it. 

I have no respect for thieves.

They did that before you even owned this one. They were there a long time before you you bought this one. It's the members that make a forum good or bad, as well as the mods. They have good members there also. Therefore, it's a good site. Both sites are good.

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

How is it theft? You have a patent on having a chat room?

Yes. 

Call your lawyer sister if you don't believe me. It's called the DMCA. I own the intellectual rights. It's how the internet works. 

Why do you think we're going to court?

Just now, Vegas said:

How so?

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

They did that before you even owned this one. They were there a long time before you you bought this one. It's the members that make a forum good or bad, as well as the mods. They have good members there also. Therefore, it's a good site. Both sites are good.

They didn't have a right to steal the property before I bought the property either. See how that works?

8 minutes ago, kfools said:

They didn't have a right to steal the property before I bought the property either. See how that works?

So you have beef with them because they stole something that wasn't yours. Ok, got it. 

The bottom line is this, mods and members determine the value of a forum. Crappy  mod = crappy forum. Crappy members = crappy forum. Good mods + good members = good forum. They are a good forum. So are you guys.

2 minutes ago, Vegas said:

So you have beef with them because they stole something that wasn't yours. Ok, got it. 

The bottom line is this, mods and members determine the value of a forum. Crappy  mod = crappy forum. Crappy members = crappy forum. Good mods + good members = good forum. They are a good forum. So are you guys.

And that's what we have. Good management good posters.

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Meh... our numbers are way better. And the dos attacks seem to be ongoing over there.

Like I said, it's not about the numbers. It's about the mods/members.  Some forums I have seen have a shit load of regular members, but it's a  horrible site. The members are virtually all liberals, and will ban any right winger on the spot. However, their numbers probably exceed yours.

13 minutes ago, Vegas said:

But became mine. When the left happened is not relevant as to the current owner is. 

Your parents have a house they will to you. 

Squatters take it over for five years. 

Your parents die. 

Who does the house belong to?

13 minutes ago, Vegas said:

They are shit.