Can something please be done about DLK?    This is getting ridiculous.     He obviously has no intent beyond spamming the board and driving discussions into the ground with the same crap in every thread.    27 times in the last 3 hours he has made the exact same point.   

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No. He also clogs the board with incessant spam, posting the same thing a hundred times in two minutes and you know it.   I've reverted to a mostly read-only mode. His spam is very disruptiv

if you think you have a case, use the report button.    This a tribute thread - it is the highest honor that can be awarded to a poster in this tiny corner of cyberspace. Congratulations @Dontl

There are several who follow people trying to bring up shit over and over.   They are easily ignored.  When it reaches a level of say five then it becomes a problem. I have asked him to tone it down l

2 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Can something please be done about DLK?    This is getting ridiculous.     He obviously has no intent beyond spamming the board and driving discussions into the ground with the same crap in every thread.    27 times in the last 3 hours he has made the exact same point.   

What is the same point? Show us. 

5 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Butthurt just doesn't like that I show him he is wrong with different points over a thread. 

1 minute ago, Butthead said:

Dude, you're being obnoxious and all its doing is cycling threads off the page or spamming every thread to the point where nobody can discuss the topic.    Knock the shit off, its annoying.  

Would you like to continue the discussion about michigan law here buddy. So everybody can see what your crying about?

5 minutes ago, Butthead said:

It's okay, really !

We do need buffoons to entertain us, after all !

So, what about he's an asshole ?

We have so many of them clogging the site with their crap  .  .  .  think of XO, Maine "man",  scout, Zaro   .  .  .  and all the other retards  .  .  .  one more  .  .  .  one less  .  .  .  what difference does it make ?

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

It's okay, really !

We do need buffoons to entertain us, after all !

So, what about he's an asshole ?

We have so many of them clogging the site with their crap  .  .  .  think of XO, Maine "man",  scout, Zaro   .  .  .  and all the other retards  .  .  .  one more  .  .  .  one less  .  .  .  what difference does it make ?

The difference is that every one of the posters you listed make salient points and then engage in discussion.    This dumbass just posts the same thing over and over like his skull is 4 inches thick and overwhelms conversation by spamming the board.   

1 minute ago, Butthead said:

The difference is that every one of the posters you listed make salient points and then engage in discussion.    This dumbass just posts the same thing over and over like his skull is 4 inches thick and overwhelms conversation by spamming the board.   

Well tell me why rudy would say he doesn't claim voter fraud then buddy. Explain that?

3 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Why did rudy say he was not claiming fraud to the judge butthead?

Because it's self-evident ?

Occasionally we all want to believe there  really is something we can call JUSTICE, ya know !

Only to be disappointed a short while later  .  .  .  

Eventually it dawns up on everyone  .  .  .  there's no justice  .  .  .  just good luck or bad luck ! 

8 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Yeah doesn't change the fact that rudy said he doesn't claim voter fraud when given the chance to do so does it. 

some people avoid everything. like they conveniently avoid the fact that rudy got all his information from a kgb agent.

• Thumb up 1
41 minutes ago, Butthead said:

if you think you have a case, use the report button. 

This a tribute thread - it is the highest honor that can be awarded to a poster in this tiny corner of cyberspace. Congratulations @Dontlooknowon your tribute thread. 

• Thumb up 2
1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

if you think you have a case, use the report button. 

This a tribute thread - it is the highest honor that can be awarded to a poster in this tiny corner of cyberspace. Congratulations @Dontlooknowon your tribute thread. 

The report button is a pansy-ass function.    I'd rather it be out in the open that I'm complaining about a poster acting like a jack wagon.  

Just now, Butthead said:

The report button is a pansy-ass function.    I'd rather it be out in the open that I'm complaining about a poster acting like a jack wagon.  

Well you can't answer questions. So I'll ask again. If you ever get the courage to answer the question it would be nice. 

37 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well you can't answer questions. So I'll ask again. If you ever get the courage to answer the question it would be nice. 

What question?    Why Rudy didn't say something about voter fraud?   That was like 3 obsessions ago for you.     You posted 27 times about how electoral votes can't be changed or some bullshit.   Now you want to spam the board about some other topic.    Just a suggestion:    say what you want to say a maximum of 3 times.   After that, people think you are a fucking moron