YET ANOTHER STUDY HAMMERS ONE MORE NAIL INTO THE COFFIN CONTAINING THE MYTH OF "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING"

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Wishes he owned some land where oil and natural gas was being produced.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

SURE !

Thanks man  .  .  .  it's always good to have a hearty laugh !

Please, post more of these jokes !

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol Your MO is carpet bombing with bullshit

STOP YOUR FUCKING LYING

Note to all idiots who believe the MYTH of "anthropogenic global warming:"   Mankind can do NOTHING to alter the climate of planet earth.   However if mankind COULD do something to

5 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Your greediness for that couple of gallons of oil that's being pumped up from your fields  .  .  .  makes you look pretty retarded!

Natural gas has been flowing from the "Family Farm" for almost 100 years, for obvious reasons, we allowed 6 wind turbines placed on the farm. More royalties!

2 minutes ago, JoeAverage said:

Natural gas has been flowing from the "Family Farm" for almost 100 years, for obvious reasons, we allowed 6 wind turbines placed on the farm. More royalties!

Natural gas ain't anywhere near as polluting as oil !

In fact it is commonly accepted that gas is one of the least polluting energy sources !

Oil,  oil-dependent and coal-dependent energy production is what we're talking about and what should've been banned in 1900!

We're now way past the point of no return !

SOS time !

And there's no  "god"  to come to our rescue !

We created the shit  .  .  .  we're in it neck-deep !

• Thumb up 1
21 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Wishes he owned some land where oil and natural gas was being produced.

13 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Wishes he owned some land that had a coal mine on it, like Mirabeau does.

Your vinyl record is broken  .  .  .  just like your dick !

Please replace it  .  .  .  I mean, the record  ! 

It keeps repeating the same lyrics over and over again !

LOL 

Try this one !

I'm sure you'll love it too :

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

BAC ... Need I remind you that your attempt to refute Cook et al. was riddled with rudimentary errors?

Like what?   What errors did you note in the thread I linked to everyone above, snowflake?   Or any of the other times I've debunked this so-called *consensus* nonsense.    You're a pathetic liar, Olivaw, which is why you ALWAYS keep your posts so vague in details, sources and links.   I invite everyone to read the post I linked above (https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/262089-if-you-are-still-trying-to-sell-global-warming-is-a-hoax/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-1061204527 ).   It, and the links it contains, totally destroy what Olivaw claims.    The truth is that Olivaw is the equivalent of a 9/11 Truther on this topic.   And just as deserving of ridicule.

21 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Like what?   What errors did you note in the thread I linked to everyone above, snowflake?   Or any of the other times I've debunked this so-called *consensus* nonsense.    You're a pathetic liar, Olivaw, which is why you ALWAYS keep your posts so vague in details, sources and links.   I invite everyone to read the post I linked above (https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/262089-if-you-are-still-trying-to-sell-global-warming-is-a-hoax/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-1061204527 ).   It, and the links it contains, totally destroy what Olivaw claims.    The truth is that Olivaw is the equivalent of a 9/11 Truther on this topic.   And just as deserving of ridicule

You tried to lump the papers that offered no opinion on AGW in with the few papers that refuted the theory. It was a rudimentary mistake of the sort made by children and indoctrinated fools. 

Nobody reads BACs links any more. They lead to low rent blogs funded by petrodollars. The real science can be found in peer reviewed scientific journals. It’s as settled as it is ever going to be. There is no point wasting time dealing with the flat earth society. Adults need to discuss risk mitigation, not waste time humoring the scientifically illiterate. 

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

You tried to lump the papers that offered no opinion on AGW in with the few papers that refuted the theory. It was a rudimentary mistake of the sort made by children and indoctrinated fools. 

Nobody reads BACs links any more. They lead to low rent blogs funded by petrodollars. The real science can be found in peer reviewed scientific journals. It’s as settled as it is ever going to be. There is no point wasting time dealing with the flat earth society. Adults need to discuss risk mitigation, not waste time humoring the scientifically illiterate. 

See what I mean folks?

16 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

Note to all idiots who believe the MYTH of "anthropogenic global warming:"

Mankind can do NOTHING to alter the climate of planet earth.

However if mankind COULD do something to alter the climate of planet earth, we should strive to make it warmer.

A WARMER planet is a GREENER planet.

Now, for the most recent study:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/11/28/ocean-temperature-update/

Mirabeau, are you a Christian? An Evangelical?

15 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Like what?   What errors did you note in the thread I linked to everyone above, snowflake?   Or any of the other times I've debunked this so-called *consensus* nonsense.    You're a pathetic liar, Olivaw, which is why you ALWAYS keep your posts so vague in details, sources and links.   I invite everyone to read the post I linked above (https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/262089-if-you-are-still-trying-to-sell-global-warming-is-a-hoax/page/6/?tab=comments#comment-1061204527 ).   It, and the links it contains, totally destroy what Olivaw claims.    The truth is that Olivaw is the equivalent of a 9/11 Truther on this topic.   And just as deserving of ridicule.

Olivawful is a low-IQ creature, and dumbocrats take advantage of that to indoctrinate her with myths and lies.

16 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Your vinyl record is broken  .  .  .  just like your dick !

Please replace it  .  .  .  I mean, the record  ! 

It keeps repeating the same lyrics over and over again !

LOL 

Try this one !

I'm sure you'll love it too :

^^^ Still exceedingly envious because he doesn't collect any royalties from the production of oil, natural gas or coal.

Just now, Mirabeau said:

So, that's a "yes."

Just as Mirabeau thought!

THAT'S why you promote the myth that Stone-Age injuns had "advanced civilizations."

I said the MesoAmerican Indians were great builders. 

You a liar, Mirabelle. 

And do you always have to be a giant douchebag?

4 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Hmm . . .

But they couldn't manage to "engineer" firearms, artillery, or warships in order to defeat the invading Europeans.

GOT IT!

Cuz they never had to develop guns. 

Europeans did cuz Muslims already had them.

Don’t strain yourself thinking, your tiny brain can’t take it. 

22 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Cuz they never had to develop guns. 

Europeans did cuz Muslims already had them.

Don’t strain yourself thinking, your tiny brain can’t take it. 

Well, ONCE THE Europeans invaded, they NEEDED to develop guns.

Why the hell DIDN'T THEY???

4 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Still exceedingly envious because he doesn't collect any royalties from the production of oil, natural gas or coal.

Look imbecile  .  .  .  

Both my sons are dead, one at 32 when he crashed with the Cessna I gave him as a birthday present  a couple years earlier  .  .  .  the other of cancer at 47.

Both me and my wife have no family other than distant cousins we ain't seen in 4 decades or so  .  .  .  if at all  .  .  .  and  we'll probably be dead before the end of this decade  .  .  .  probably a lot earlier  .  .  .  all my assets will be inherited by the banks I do business with  .  .  .  so, retard,  can you give me a valid reason  why I would be envious of the few miserable bucks you earn peddling your shit?

C'mon, make me laugh, buffoon !