YET ANOTHER STUDY HAMMERS ONE MORE NAIL INTO THE COFFIN CONTAINING THE MYTH OF "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING"

12 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

That is an outright lie, Olivaw.   And you know it's a lie because you've been shown it's a lie.   But like all truthers you just keep regurgitating your lies ... BECAUSE IT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT YOUR *BELIEF*.    You're pathetic ... LIAR.

Truth BAC. Either you are too stupid to comprehend it or you are a liar.  Just like Trump, you lost. No do-over.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol Your MO is carpet bombing with bullshit

STOP YOUR FUCKING LYING

Note to all idiots who believe the MYTH of "anthropogenic global warming:"   Mankind can do NOTHING to alter the climate of planet earth.   However if mankind COULD do something to

2 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

No rematch for booboo either. She thinks Fraser and Watts are climate scientists. She can’t explain why hundreds of scientific bodies endorse the theory of AGW and ZERO refute it.  She doesn’t read her own link to learn that it’s there to hawk a third rate book. She doesn’t grasp what Cook et al. Is about. 

Mariboo Boo is one dumb cracker

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

No rematch for booboo either. She thinks Fraser and Watts are climate scientists. She can’t explain why hundreds of scientific bodies endorse the theory of AGW and ZERO refute it.  She doesn’t read her own link to learn that it’s there to hawk a third rate book. She doesn’t grasp what Cook et al. Is about. 

^^^ still cannot refute Fraser and Watts

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ still cannot refute Fraser and Watts

^^^ still has not grasped that neither Fraser nor Watts published any science to refute. 

^^^ still cannot explain why hundreds of scientific bodies endorse the theory of AGW and ZERO bodies refute it. 

^^^still hasn’t refuted Cook et al. 2013

Just now, Olivaw said:

^^^ still has not grasped that neither Fraser nor Watts published any science to refute. 

^^^ still cannot explain why hundreds of scientific bodies endorse the theory of AGW and ZERO bodies refute it. 

^^^still hasn’t refuted Cook et al. 2013

^^^ divides her time between worshiping Cook et al and practicing snake handling

Just now, Zaro said:

^^ dumb cracker thinking he calls the shots

Poor booboo hasn’t grasped that he is in over his head

Just like when he dove into the pig pen but it turned out to be a sink hole. 
Screamed like a baby did booboo

The rest of the trailer park laughed and laughed. 

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ divides her time between worshiping Cook et al and practicing snake handling

wrong again, booboo.
I avoid snakes.
I don’t run away screaming and soil myself at the sight of them like booboo does

but I do keep my distance

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

Poor booboo hasn’t grasped that he is in over his head

Just like when he dove into the pig pen but it turned out to be a sink hole. 
Screamed like a baby did booboo

The rest of the trailer park laughed and laughed. 

Every forum has some clown that gets slapped around. Here it's booboo

wrong again, booboo.
I avoid snakes.
I don’t run away screaming and soil myself at the sight of them like booboo does

but I do keep my distance

So, you react to snakes the same way as you do to the TRUTH!

Not a surprise, as is evident in your posts.

Just now, Mirabeau said:

WOW!

97% LIE proven to be . . . are you ready for this . . . wait . . . it's almost here . . .

1.6%

olivawful only missed it by a factor of SIXTY!!!!

But, hell, that's CLOSE ENOUGH FOR MYTHOLOGY!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.econlib.org/archives/2014/03/16_not_97_agree.html

Poor booboo.  Found a link which lumped papers offering no opinion with the deniers.  Doesn’t comprehend how laughable it is. 

Most physics papers do not address Einstein’s general or special relativity. It would be ridiculous to say that they refute the theory but booboo would have us believe they do. booboo embarrasses herself more with each post. 

Poor booboo.  Found a link which lumped papers offering no opinion with the deniers.  Doesn’t comprehend how laughable it is. 

Most physics papers do not address Einstein’s general or special relativity. It would be ridiculous to say that they refute the theory but booboo would have us believe they do. booboo embarrasses herself more with each post. 

^^^ Overjoyed that 1.6% support the myth.

Just now, JoeAverage said:

Judging from the amount of fuel we are hauling, no one really gives a fuck about global warming!

Some do but it is safe to say that it is not being taken seriously by the powers that be. Progress is too slow. Likely we’ll reach equilibrium at +2.5 C.

More forest fires, more and greater weather events, crop migration, rising sea levels etc. The impact will vary across the globe and will be felt most intensely by those poor regions that contribute the least CO2

The species and society will survive. The cost of warming may significantly exceed what would have been spent on mitigation. 

5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Some do but it is safe to say that it is not being taken seriously by the powers that be. Progress is too slow. Likely we’ll reach equilibrium at +2.5 C.

More forest fires, more and greater weather events, crop migration, rising sea levels etc. The impact will vary across the globe and will be felt most intensely by those poor regions that contribute the least CO2

The species and society will survive. The cost of warming may significantly exceed what would have been spent on mitigation. 

Yeah, that behavior modification on a global scale by the Technocrats is a pretty high hurdle to cross. 

I've come to one conclusion:

I exist, therefore I pollute!

40 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

BAC ... Need I remind you that your attempt to refute Cook et al. was riddled with rudimentary errors? Your inability to grasp this after it repeatedly explained to you became tedious. We all found more interesting things to focus on. 

It does not justify you chasing posters around the forum demanding a rematch. Should we have tattled  to @kfools the way you tattle on libs. 

You call someone out for chasing other posters and then proceed to chase other posters around?    Well played.  

4 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

YET ANOTHER STUDY HAMMERS ONE MORE NAIL INTO THE COFFIN CONTAINING THE MYTH OF "ANTHROPOGENIC GLOBAL WARMING"

BigTex  .  .  .  YOU  are in that coffin too, retard !

And so am I !

And so is Zaro !

Whom no one really gives a shit about   .  .  .

And the rest of us all !

Just because you earn royalties from the oil that's being pumped up from your properties   .  .  .  that does not make you immune to the consequences of burning fossil fuel !

Or your kids  .  .  .  if you have any !

6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

BigTex  .  .  .  YOU  are in that coffin too, retard !

And so am I !

And so is Zaro !

Whom no one really gives a shit about   .  .  .

And the rest of us all !

Just because you earn royalties from the oil that's being pumped up from your properties   .  .  .  that does not make you immune to the consequences of burning fossil fuel !

Or your kids  .  .  .  if you have any !

Don't know about Big Tex, but Mirabeau is NOT immune to the consequences of burning fossil fuels!

Mirabeau CANNOT escape the consequences, for every month those royalty checks magically appear in the mailbox, and, CONSEQUENTLY, Mirabeau has a nice truck, a nice home, funds to donate to conservative and libertarian causes . . .

The CONSEQUENCES ARE GOOD!!!

THANKS FOR REMINDING MIRABEAU OF THEM!

4 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

There are NOT "hundreds of thousands of nuclear bombs."

Please put down the crack pipe, wait 24 hours, then try again.

No ?

Maybe tens of thousand ?

Does that really make a difference ?

Your greediness for that couple of gallons of oil that's being pumped up from your fields  .  .  .  makes you look pretty retarded!

Just so you know ! 

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

No ?

Maybe tens of thousand ?

Does that really make a difference ?

Your greediness for that couple of gallons of oil that's being pumped up from your fields  .  .  .  makes you look pretty retarded!

Just so you know ! 

^^^ Wishes he owned some land where oil and natural gas was being produced.