That was a fraudulent election. Let's learn a lesson from it.

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

A statement beyond the realm of your comprehension.

.... ..a statement about your man-crush, ....taking control...

Yep, beyond my comprehension...

Guess you might be a step above a confirmed retard...

Jury is still out...

• Haha 1
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there's a reason the gop targets you Uneducated rednecks or votes...easy prey

Here is my solution to that fraudulent election. All swing states must section-off the mail-in ballots into one room.  Now, there are signatures on those  ballots.  Those states can put thos

Here's my solution: Accept the results of a legitimate election and resist the temptation to call everyone who disagrees with you corrupt.  Trump has failed at everything he's ever done when

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

Here is my solution to that fraudulent election.

All swing states must section-off the mail-in ballots into one room.  Now, there are signatures on those 

ballots.  Those states can put those names in alphabetical order and require every person who sent one

in, to come in, in person w/ photo I.D., to verify that ballot.   What about those who cannot come in? 

Simple.

Send out 2 election officials, one Dem & one GOP,( like to a nursing home) to verify that mail-in ballot.

Now all mail-ins that cannot be verified, must go into the trash-can.   This will takes less than 30 days.

Let's see if that won't turn the tide to a more honest election.

And what about all 20-30 million wetbacks receiving driving licenses and then they go register to vote?

That is wrong.      Is it OK for 25 million Gringos to go south and vote in a Mexican election? 

ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!

I propose that we use passports to solve this problem.  The passport presented, by all people, 

guarantees an American birth certificate in an America hospital.   No passport--no vote.

That's all.

who needs a passport

if you have to go in and validate, what's the use of mail-in ballots?

how about all paper ballots, in the voting booth, none accepted after polls close, even if found 3 days later in a closet or truck loads at 3:00 am.

if any precinct goes over the number of registered voters, election disqualified.

if any precinct goes over 80% of registered voters, automatic recount and audit.

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, solarcell said:

who needs a passport

if you have to go in and validate, what's the use of mail-in ballots?

how about all paper ballots, in the voting booth, none accepted after polls close, even if found 3 days later in a closet or truck loads at 3:00 am.

if any precinct goes over the number of registered voters, election disqualified.

if any precinct goes over 80% of registered voters, automatic recount and audit.

+100.

Good idea !!

I can work with that !!

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

They voted for  Trump.   

My understanding is 2/3 of Latinos  voted Dem.

1/3 voted GOP.

With 20-30 million illegals getting driver lic. and

then registering to vote.  Those figures could

shade the outcome in swing states.

I could be wrong.

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, sole result said:

guess what, once the mail in ballots put in with election day ballots, nobody knows which ones were which.

Damn you don't recognize planned obsolescence in practice to stage outcomes of prearranged events everyone believes is spontaneously happening by luck of the draw, lottery designed by higher intellect than governing outcomes so far?

Why is it ancestries never stay the same people while laws only change interpretation for the people present each generation from now on?

Your career as a mecenary really has blocked your thinking to paid to perform specific deeds to serve society mentality. 

Sole, 

I think you mistaken about that.

Don't the mail-in ballots have signatures?  I think they do.  Therefore, names are on those ballots.   

With names, each ballot can be traced and matched to a real person.

I could be wrong.   I have never seen a main-in ballot.

3 hours ago, calguy said:

Here's my solution:

Accept the results of a legitimate election and resist the temptation to call everyone who disagrees with you corrupt. 

Trump has failed at everything he's ever done when he couldn't cheat. 

Trump is such a loser that he even fails at being a loser.

Following trump down this path only makes you a loser like he is.

Why were the GOP election officials forced to stand 100yds. away

from the ballot counting in Dem stronghold cities in swing states?

"I smell a dead rat in the barn".

Old Texas Saying.

11 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Why were the GOP election officials forced to stand 100yds. away

from the ballot counting in Dem stronghold cities in swing states?

"I smell a dead rat in the barn".

Old Texas Saying.

100 yards away?? lolol ... Do you realize 100 yds is the length of a football field? How many rooms are that big? 

Once again trump has brainwashed you into throwing out ridiculous statements like that in a feeble attempt to cast doubt on a legal, legitimate election. Just because your man was decisively beaten doesn't give you the right to call it fraudulent. You snowflakes are acting like a bunch of pussies.

15 minutes ago, calguy said:

Do you realize 100 yds is the length of a football field? How many rooms are that big? 

The Philadelphia Convention Center  HUGE

http://legacy.worldworkplace.ifma.org/2013/images/features/philadelphia_Map.jpg

you  could  get at least 20  football fields  in  each hall

11 hours ago, benson13 said:
duh....duh... jefftec said:

Blaming Trump for events he had no control of makes you a literal nut-roll.

......and that's being generous.....

what happened to the Obama/Biden GLOBAL PANDEMIC Response Team that was in place?????.....you F'ing Idiot

Here you are dimwit.....Benson13 (probably an indicator of your IQ score) : what happened to the Obama/Biden GLOBAL PANDEMIC Response Team that was in place?????.....you F'ing Idiot

They were streamlined you incessant sniveling SnowFlake.....

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-trump-fired-pandemic-team/partly-false-claim-trump-fired-entire-pandemic-response-team-in-2018-idUSKBN21C32M

On March 14, 2020, John Bolton described the changes made to the team as streamlining. He tweeted: “Claims that streamlining NSC structures impaired our nation's bio defense are false. Global health remained a top NSC priority, and its expert team was critical to effectively handling the 2018-19 Africa Ebola crisis. The angry Left just can't stop attacking, even in a crisis.”

(The angry Left just can't stop attacking, even in a crisis.”).......errrr, that would be you.

15 hours ago, Taipan said:

All swing states must section-off the mail-in ballots into one room.  Now, there are signatures on those 

ballots.  Those states can put those names in alphabetical order and require every person who sent one

in, to come in, in person w/ photo I.D., to verify that ballot.   What about those who cannot come in? 

Simple.

Send out 2 election officials, one Dem & one GOP,( like to a nursing home) to verify that mail-in ballot.

Now all mail-ins that cannot be verified, must go into the trash-can.   This will takes less than 30 days.

And what about all 20-30 million wetbacks receiving driving licenses and then they go register to vote?

That is wrong.      Is it OK for 25 million Gringos to go south and vote in a Mexican election? 

ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!

I propose that we use passports to solve this problem.  The passport presented, by all people, 

guarantees an American birth certificate in an America hospital.   No passport--no vote.

That's all.

The election was fine. Trump is a sore loser and his followers are in denial. ... 🥂

39 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

The election was fine. Trump is a sore loser and his followers are in denial. 

62560af2498998aeb47a09749629c487.jpg

A 20-room mansion (not including 8 bathrooms) heated by natural gas. Add on a pool (and a pool house) and a separate guest house all heated by gas. In ONE MONTH ALONE this mansion consumes more energy than the average American household in an ENTIRE YEAR. The average bill for electricity and natural gas runs over $2,400.00 per month. In natural gas alone (which last time we checked was a fossil fuel), this property consumes more than 20 times the national average for an American home. This house is not in a northern or Midwestern “snow belt,” either. It’s in the South.

1 hour ago, Squatchman said:

First you need to prove it was fraudulent.

Good am, Squatch.

I think that I can do that.

Let's section-off all those mail-in votes in swing-states into one room and put them in

alphabetical order.   Then let's  ask all people who did a mail-in, to come in, in person

with photo I.D., and verify that mail-in ballot.   It will take less than 30-days.  All

unverified ballots must go into the trash-can.     It might be a million or more.

You wouldn't mind that, would you?

6 hours ago, Olivaw said:

The election was fine. Trump is a sore loser and his followers are in denial. ... 🥂

For future elections, let's start verifying all votes with names & photo I.D.'s. for each individual

voter with receipts that can be challenged and recorded in a court a law.   And because of

open borders &  sanctuary cities, that the Dems so desperately want, millions of S/American,

C/American, and Africans will flood our poor, little, nation in the next 4yrs.  So let's solve that

problem by asking everyone who votes to show their passport.          No passport--no vote.

Can we agree on these 2 points?

22 hours ago, Taipan said:

Simple.

ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!

That's all.

Oh fer gosh sakes..

Even Trump himself "finally" came up that Realization but eh there always 2024..

It's gonna be "Biggly" and same "Suckers" wow 

• Thumb up 1
20 hours ago, benson13 said:
duh....duh... jefftec said:

Blaming Trump for events he had no control of makes you a literal nut-roll.

......and that's being generous.....

what happened to the Obama/Biden GLOBAL PANDEMIC Response Team that was in place?????.....you F'ing Idiot

Eh here I gotta "Lesson" ..

Try Pubic-Pretender "appointment" by Judge..

Why Not ...

Couldn't have done any "worse"

On 11/28/2020 at 8:12 AM, Taipan said:

Simple.

ABSOLUTELY NOT !!!

That's all.

NO.  You set the precedent when you forced Dubya on us in 2000.  He lost the popular vote and you didn't think

Florida needed any verifications or recounts, so we certainly don't think it necessary for Trump who won neither popular vote OR the E-vote  The butterfly ballot falsely gave unintended votes to Dubya AS did not counting votes with chads still attached though the vote was OBVIOUS.

5 minutes ago, Scout said:

NO.  You set the precedent when you forced Dubya on us in 2000.  He lost the popular vote and you didn't think

Florida needed any verifications or recounts, so we certainly don't think it necessary for Trump who won neither popular vote OR the E-vote  The butterfly ballot falsely gave unintended votes to Dubya AS did not counting votes with chads still attached though the vote was OBVIOUS.

I propose that we iron-out all of the wrinkles in our election process

to make it strong, fair, and clean for ALL people on ALL sides.     We

are a long way from perfect.    

This past election was just pure bullshit.