Republicans flipped 11 house seats so far and lead the 8 left undecided. BLUE TSUNAMI!!!!!!!

https://ktla.com/news/california/former-house-republican-david-valadao-flips-central-california-seat/

Republicans have picked up their 11th seat overall in the U.S. House and the third seat in California, as Republican David Valadao reclaimed the seat he lost in the farm belt two years ago.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8-u-s-house-races-still-have-not-been-called-republicans-lead-all-8-races

8 U.S. House Races Still Have Not Been Called. Republicans Lead All 8 Races.

On 11/28/2020 at 2:07 AM, Str8tEdge said:

https://ktla.com/news/california/former-house-republican-david-valadao-flips-central-california-seat/

Republicans have picked up their 11th seat overall in the U.S. House and the third seat in California, as Republican David Valadao reclaimed the seat he lost in the farm belt two years ago.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/8-u-s-house-races-still-have-not-been-called-republicans-lead-all-8-races

8 U.S. House Races Still Have Not Been Called. Republicans Lead All 8 Races.

On 11/28/2020 at 2:29 AM, Str8tEdge said:

Where's all the retarded fucks on the board? Too stoned? 😄

1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

Where's all the retarded fucks on the board? Too stoned? 😄

Have you heard the latest spin?   Heard it from @Toldya and @maineman, two purveyors of the DNC talking points here.

the voters liked the GOP but hated Trump! 

That is how they now explain the dismal performance of the Democrats all over, but  lots of GOP voters voted for Biden!  

Maimeman even gave me anecdotes of his family’s few Republicans, who all voted for Biden, which may be true, or they may have lied to him because he likely has made homicidal comments outside of this forum on top of the ones he has made here. 

27 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Have you heard the latest spin?   Heard it from @Toldya and @maineman, two purveyors of the DNC talking points here.

That is how they now explain the dismal performance of the Democrats all over, but  lots of GOP voters voted for Biden!  

Maimeman even gave me anecdotes of his family’s few Republicans, who all voted for Biden, which may be true, or they may have lied to him because he likely has made homicidal comments outside of this forum on top of the ones he has made here. 

That’s got to be the dumbest fucking talking point I’ve heard yet. 😆

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

1.  No talking posts.... just common sense.  Biden beat the clown by 6+M votes.  People split their tickets.  

2.  We didn't do quite as well as we hoped, but we DID win the biggest prize.... without which, any others would have been, literally, pyrrhic.   I know in my case, I voted for seven democrats on my ballot, and six of them won.  That's a pretty good track record.  And if the clown continues to claim that Georgia's election system is so rigged that he inadvertently depresses the GOP vote there, we could very well have Chucky as Senate Majority leader by inauguration time.... and Turtle would become an irrelevant afterthought.

3.  It is certainly not anecdotal that the sitting republican governor of the state of Maryland publicly announced that he could not vote for the clown.  The former chair of the RNC voted for Joe.  The Lincoln project was made up of thousands of republicans who couldn't stand the clown.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/11/03/biden-racks-up-more-republican-support-in-final-days--the-complete-list-of-his-gop-backers/?sh=2e926b6d3a4b

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bush-romney-and-mccain-staffers-unite-to-back-biden-over-trump

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/more-100-former-aides-john-mccain-endorse-biden-president-n1238393

4.  Homicide?  Never.   Did you notice where the clown squad now wants to bring back firing squads?  I merely expressed a patriotic interest in serving on one if there were identifiable domestic enemies that needed to be disposed of.

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You have  never  made  homicidal  comments  on this  forum?

That is a lie

I've said that I would gladly serve on a firing squad.... and I would.  I have my rifle expert medal, so I feel confident in may ability to hit the target.

On 11/28/2020 at 2:29 AM, Str8tEdge said:

So if Elections such FRAUD..

Tells me many Republicans Voted BIDEN but GOP "Down" Ticket..

Let's be "Honest" here..

Ya can't have it "both" ways..

Celebrate Victory here...afew threads later Election Fraud..

Cmon which way..

What is it

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I've said that I would gladly serve on a firing squad.... and I would.  I have my rifle expert medal, so I feel confident in may ability to hit the target.

you  said  you would gladly serve in a firing squad against  members of this  forum with whom you disagree with.

I am sure  your  family  knows  this about  you.

38 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you  said  you would gladly serve in a firing squad against  members of this  forum with whom you disagree with.

I am sure  your  family  knows  this about  you.

only if the members of this forum with whom I disagree became domestic enemies of the constitution.  Do you think shooting your enemy in a war is a criminal act?

My family knows I am a proud veteran and a patriot who would return to service if called.

1 minute ago, Z09 said:

You stated Susan Collins wouldn't be reelected..

How did you know that?

I don't think I ever stated that as a fact, but rather as an opinion.  EJ is saying that 95% of republicans voted for the clown.  How can he say that?

On 11/29/2020 at 10:17 AM, maineman said:

I don't think I ever stated that as a fact, but rather as an opinion.  EJ is saying that 95% of republicans voted for the clown.  How can he say that?

Hey @maineman? Tell us about this HUGE red wave of voters who voted for republicans across the board but not for Trump? 😅

Oh wait.....The exit polls don't even support that fucking line of shit you've been shoveling on the forum you fucking anti-American traitorous piece of dog shit. 

No offense meant to dog shit. 

21 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Damn @SpyCar. Can you explain how down ballots created a red wave from Trump but somehow he lost an election to a guy who couldn't get 10 people to show up to a rally?