Vaccines on flights Friday 11/27. Thank you President Trump

3 minutes ago, Chongo said:

Hoodoo Voodoo and all kinda weird stuff.

Rigged study's, we will probably see the real medical situations begin after the vaccines and it will not be anything new, most pharmaceuticals usually create two or three new disease conditions.

>>>>>>Zinc, quinine, garlic Vitamin C Vitamin D create 0 new disease conditions, you just pee them out<<<<<,

but you ain't going to pee out something that will immediately start rearranging your DNA and these jivers never seem to report anything about the new untested mRNA iCOVID-19 vaccines that are  completely new experimental drugs produced by company's that will have 0 legal responsibility for the product. You get sick from the product and your taxpayer pards pay the bill. That animal testing on previous mRNA vaccines, forget about all that and take an experimental drug that may possibly keep the .000004% of old people from dying after der democrat governors send infected people into their nursing homes etc.

Give be the Trump cocktail if i get it 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

United Airlines flying Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine The flights began Friday  By Alexandra Deabler | United Airlines Holdings Inc., reportedly began operating

Amazing isn't it? The very same "experts" that told us to lock down also told us this feat was impossible. 😆   Democrats were WRONG and this is one of the many ways which Trumps federal resp

Hoodoo Voodoo and all kinda weird stuff.     Rigged study's, we will probably see the real medical situations begin after the vaccines and it will not be anything new, most pharmaceuticals u

2 hours ago, Bard said:

Sure.  And I'm sure that in your next post you're going to answer at least these questions so that Tony doesn't have to.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

But NONE of the randomized controlled trials to which you refer were done in the first five to seven days after the onset of symptoms, correct?

All of the randomized controlled trials to which you refer were done on hospitalized patients, correct?

Hospitalized patients are typically sicker that outpatients, correct?

None of the randomized controlled trials to which you refer used the full cocktail consisting of Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, and Azithromycin, correct?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So what's the story?

Hold on...

I just answered your question...

You fucking idiots just keep rebleating the same inanity..

Grifty took Hydroxychloroquine prophylactically.....and came down with Covid, as did his entire inner circle.

America had one of the worst responses to the pandemic in the world. It was on Trump’s watch. he said it was a hoax. He said it would miraculously disappear. He held super spreader events. He discouraged mask use. He touted unproven treatments.  

Now he claims that he had something to do with the vaccine and he’ll distribute it before he leaves office. 

Sorry Donnie, we don’t believe you. You’ve lied from the start. 

7 hours ago, Butthead said:

Just with Pfizer.   The other pharmaceutical companies received R&D funding as well.   Not a great investment IMO because the demand would have been there regardless.  

It was for the speed of the vaccine. 

6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

not true in any way

I'll add yo have  no  medical or scientific acumen to  make that claim

true in every way. 

you have no medical or scientific acumen to refute that claim

9 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

What did Grifty do?

Literally everything that was asked of him and you STILL attack him because you're a partisan hack.

Defense act to produce PPE

More testing than any nation on earth

Not ONE mobil hospital bed used but they were ready

Not ONE ventilator shortage

Vaccine in RECORD time the entire community of experts said couldn't be done. 

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Literally everything that was asked of him and you STILL attack him because you're a partisan hack.

Defense act to produce PPE

More testing than any nation on earth

Not ONE mobil hospital bed used but they were ready

Not ONE ventilator shortage

Vaccine in RECORD time the entire community of experts said couldn't be done. 

So nothing. Like he said.  Other people did that not him idiot. Trump played golf and told people not to wear mask or listen to the experts. 

5 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

ain’t your choice to spread it to others. 

Oops!!!!!!

Then you're saying that a baby in the mother's womb has a choice then!!!

Because it sure isn't going to choose to be murdered!!

So you invalidate the entire baby murdering argument!!!

1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

Can you catch abortion by breathing on somebody idiot. 

• Thumb up 1
3 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

commented delete.DLN responded better. 

1 minute ago, Olivaw said:

Your freedom ends where my nose begins. It’s an old saying that remains as true as it ever was. 

Abortion is a complex and difficult issue. Don’t use it for smart assed cheap shots.

Well I asked him if breathing on somebody can cause an abortion. I really think he thinks it works that way. 

• Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, IcebergSlim said:

Hold on...

I just answered your question...

No you didn't.  You lapsed into a "cuz Trump" mentality and forgot everything else.

Now, if I understand you correctly, all of the doctors who were using the hydroxychloroquine cocktail effectively are simply mistaken.