Jump to content

MIRABEAU HAS SOME ADVICE FOR ALL YOU INJUNS WHO ARE STILL STEAMED ABOUT THE MAYFLOWER AND THE PILGRIMS


Recommended Posts

Injuns were PRIMITIVE, STONE-AGE creatures when the white man started colonizing what is now known as North America.

 

Injuns would STILL be primitive, Stone-Age creatures if they had never seen a white man.

 

PROOF????

 

To this very day, at least once every two or three years, a tribe of injuns not previously known to exist is discovered in the Amazon rain forest.

 

Guess what?

 

ALL OF THOSE INJUNS ARE STILL LIVING IN THE STONE AGE!

 

The white man RESCUED a beautiful and resource-rich continent from STONE-AGE SAVAGES who had no written languages, ate dogs, ate other PEOPLE, and had no way to ESCAPE the Stone Age on their own.

 

THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE INJUNS IS THE WHITE MAN.

 

So, Injuns, it's past time to GET OVER IT.

 

The white man won.

 

You lost.

 

Go back to your reservations, back to the Stone Age you apparently long for, and SHUT THE HELL UP!

 

Have a nice day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Miranbeau is also quite primitive.He wants to return back to the days of slavery.

 

I see no evidence of your claim nor do I see the relevance. I think he made a point that is in fact true and you cannot respond to it so you just throw out the word slavery as a thought termination device.

 

I think slavery became obsolete when the white man invented the tractor (germans specifically). This happened in 1865. What a shame.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PhilipIV said:

 

 

I see no evidence of your claim nor do I see the relevance. I think he made a point that is in fact true and you cannot respond to it so you just throw out the word slavery as a thought termination device.

 

I think slavery became obsolete when the white man invented the tractor (germans specifically). This happened in 1865. What a shame.

Evidence???

 

HOW DARE YOU ASK A LIBERAL TO PROVIDE "EVIDENCE?"

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

Injuns were PRIMITIVE, STONE-AGE creatures when the white man started colonizing what is now known as North America.

 

Injuns would STILL be primitive, Stone-Age creatures if they had never seen a white man.

 

PROOF????

 

To this very day, at least once every two or three years, a tribe of injuns not previously known to exist is discovered in the Amazon rain forest.

 

Guess what?

 

ALL OF THOSE INJUNS ARE STILL LIVING IN THE STONE AGE!

 

The white man RESCUED a beautiful and resource-rich continent from STONE-AGE SAVAGES who had no written languages, ate dogs, ate other PEOPLE, and had no way to ESCAPE the Stone Age on their own.

 

THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE INJUNS IS THE WHITE MAN.

 

So, Injuns, it's past time to GET OVER IT.

 

The white man won.

 

You lost.

 

Go back to your reservations, back to the Stone Age you apparently long for, and SHUT THE HELL UP!

 

Have a nice day.

Any of you people ever met anyone who spoke of themselves in the third person who wasn't a complete but oblivious asshole?  Me neither.

 

Okay, MightyMouth, a few problems with your cowardly bigotry:

 

While northern Europeans were living in a filthy London that had sewage running down the streets, suffering from uncontrolled crime and incessant pestilence, American Natives had larger cities with clean plumbing and competent governance.

 

Next, while Northern Europeans did eventually borrow knowledge from the regions of semitic culture, including Arab culture, and were able to defeat Natives lacking in martial technology, they did so in a particularly cowardly fashion.  History is the story of one people or culture being conquered by another, and of the resulting cultural diffusion.  This was done a bit differently in America.  Lacking any sense of honor, the northern Europeans relied more on duplicity than courage and skill in doing their conquest.  These Europeans would beg Natives for help and promise eternal friendship and loyalty to whichever Native people might help their weak asses.  Then, when they became strong, these Euros would break their promises and betray those who had spared and even helped them.  This is a pattern they would repeat as they expanded.  They never waged open warfare from the get-go, never declared my people are gonna kick your ass and take your stuff from the beginning.  They always whimpered and made promises when weak, then reached quickly to betrayal when opportunity presented.  

 

Now, that did prove to be a successful strategy, but IMO it is something only someone as sleazy, as needing to suck vicarious manhood from others as Mirabeau is who could find any pride in such a history of cowardice and dishonor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Any of you people ever met anyone who spoke of themselves in the third person who wasn't a complete but oblivious asshole?  Me neither.

 

Okay, MightyMouth, a few problems with your cowardly bigotry:

 

While northern Europeans were living in a filthy London that had sewage running down the streets, suffering from uncontrolled crime and incessant pestilence, American Natives had larger cities with clean plumbing and competent governance.

 

Next, while Northern Europeans did eventually borrow knowledge from the regions of semitic culture, including Arab culture, and were able to defeat Natives lacking in martial technology, they did so in a particularly cowardly fashion.  History is the story of one people or culture being conquered by another, and of the resulting cultural diffusion.  This was done a bit differently in America.  Lacking any sense of honor, the northern Europeans relied more on duplicity than courage and skill in doing their conquest.  These Europeans would beg Natives for help and promise eternal friendship and loyalty to whichever Native people might help their weak asses.  Then, when they became strong, these Euros would break their promises and betray those who had spared and even helped them.  This is a pattern they would repeat as they expanded.  They never waged open warfare from the get-go, never declared my people are gonna kick your ass and take your stuff from the beginning.  They always whimpered and made promises when weak, then reached quickly to betrayal when opportunity presented.  

 

Now, that did prove to be a successful strategy, but IMO it is something only someone as sleazy, as needing to suck vicarious manhood from others as Mirabeau is who could find any pride in such a history of cowardice and dishonor.

^^^  Ugh!  Methinks ricky speak with fork-ed tongue.

 

Ugh!  Me also think ricky still steamed that injuns could be so easily fooled by the white man.

 

Ugh!  Me also think ricky not know that Stone-Age people always be defeated by superior civilizations.

 

Ugh!  Me also think ricky not know that Tonto was servant of Lone Ranger.

 

UGH!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^  Ugh!  Methinks ricky speak with fork-ed tongue.

 

Ugh!  Me also think ricky still steamed that injuns could be so easily fooled by the white man.

 

Ugh!  Me also think ricky not know that Stone-Age people always be defeated by superior civilizations.

 

Ugh!  Me also think ricky not know that Tonto was servant of Lone Ranger.

 

UGH!!!

Your raging insecurities that have you doing third-person pretentiousness are also the reason you try to suck a vicarious "conquest" done by others.  Your lack of character or honor allow you to slurp even such a cowardly effort, even as your poor education frees you to bleat a history about which you know almost nothing.

 

If it's any comfort to you, your raging insecurities are completely justified.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Your raging insecurities that have you doing third-person pretentiousness are also the reason you try to suck a vicarious "conquest" done by others.  Your lack of character or honor allow you to slurp even such a cowardly effort, even as your poor education frees you to bleat a history about which you know almost nothing.

 

If it's any comfort to you, your raging insecurities are completely justified.

UGH!

 

Methinks ricky still outraged that Mirabeau's great, great, great grandfather drove injuns out of Texas.

 

UGH!

 

Methinks ricky does not know difference in Stone Age and European civilization.

 

UGH!

 

Methinks ricky may have been hit in head by anchor from Mayflower.

 

UGH!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

UGH!

 

Methinks ricky still outraged that Mirabeau's great, great, great grandfather drove injuns out of Texas.

 

UGH!

 

Methinks ricky does not know difference in Stone Age and European civilization.

 

UGH!

 

Methinks ricky may have been hit in head by anchor from Mayflower.

 

UGH!

"Methinks" and "Ugh"?  Do you really think this moldy, cliched version of Native blackface is clever?  Was there ever a time when you didn't reach for some imaginary ancestor or some other representative of your ignorance from whom you can suck vicarious accomplishment?    Did you ever try to learn any History that was not explained in a John Wayne movie?

 

In short did you ever have any pride?  I'm not saying you should have or even that it's your fault you don't.  I'm just curious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

"Methinks" and "Ugh"?  Do you really think this moldy, cliched version of Native blackface is clever?  Was there ever a time when you didn't reach for some imaginary ancestor or some other representative of your ignorance from whom you can suck vicarious accomplishment?    Did you ever try to learn any History that was not explained in a John Wayne movie?

 

In short did you ever have any pride?  I'm not saying you should have or even that it's your fault you don't.  I'm just curious.

UGH!

 

Me no understand why white man so angry with Mirabeau.

 

UGH!

 

Me want'em to smoke'em peace pipe with white man, but social distancing must be enforced.

 

UGH!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kfools said:

Because it shows that you bought a black from a black.

 

So......blacks are just as culpable for slavery ad whites.

The Whites in this country were at least 97% of all slaveholders. After 1808, it was illegal to import slaves in the US. The slave trade in the US was a white guy thing. Slaves sold in the US were born in the US or imported before 1808

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

"Methinks" and "Ugh"?  Do you really think this moldy, cliched version of Native blackface is clever?  Was there ever a time when you didn't reach for some imaginary ancestor or some other representative of your ignorance from whom you can suck vicarious accomplishment?    Did you ever try to learn any History that was not explained in a John Wayne movie?

 

In short did you ever have any pride?  I'm not saying you should have or even that it's your fault you don't.  I'm just curious.

UGH!

 

No such thing as "native blackface."

 

UGH!

 

Ricky never seen "Blazing Saddles."

 

UGH!

 

Injun in "Blazing Saddles" look at negroes and say, "Geesh.  De're darker than US!"

 

UGH!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Whites in this country were at least 97% of all slaveholders. After 1808, it was illegal to import slaves in the US. The slave trade in the US was a white guy thing. Slaves sold in the US were born in the US or imported before 1808

^^^ Still angry that Mirabeau's great, great, great grandfather owned her great, great grandfather.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

UGH!

 

No such thing as "native blackface."

 

UGH!

 

Ricky never seen "Blazing Saddles."

 

UGH!

 

Injun in "Blazing Saddles" look at negroes and say, "Geesh.  Dere darker than US!"

 

UGH!

So, that's a "no" in answer to whether or not you ever had any pride.  That would explain why you can't even fake it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

^^^ Still angry that Mirabeau's great, great, great grandfather owned her great, great grandfather.

If you had a measurable IQ, you might see the self-mockery in having to boast an unlikely claim that while your ancestor was a boss, you are reduced now to trying suck vicarious yesteryear for validation.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

So, that's a "no" in answer to whether or not you ever had any pride.  That would explain why you can't even fake it.

UGH!

 

Me have lots of injun pride.

 

UGH!

 

Me still have recipe for how cook dog.

 

UGH!

 

Me still know how make smoke signals.

 

UGH!

 

Me still greet white man by saying, "HOW!"

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

If you had a measurable IQ, you might see the self-mockery in having to boast an unlikely claim that while your ancestor was a boss, you are reduced now to trying suck vicarious yesteryear for validation.   

UGH!

 

injuns no have bosses.

 

UGH!

 

injuns have chiefs.

 

UGH!

 

Me injun chief.

 

UGH!

 

Me know all about reservation.

 

UGH!

 

Me make reservation at injun restaurant before next moon.

 

UGH!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...