Jump to content

Sydney Powell files suits alleging 'massive fraud' in election in Georgia and Michigan late last evening !!


Recommended Posts

The Georgia lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta, named as defendants Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and state election board officials for taking KICKBACKS and BRIBES to implement the Dominion software... as WELL as the election FRAUD that happened as a result !!
 
The Michigan lawsuit alleges “massive election fraud” in violation of Michigan’s Elections Code and the U.S. Constitution using the Dominion software...
 
Both suits target voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems, which are used in 28 states. The Georgia complaint asserts that the election fraud scheme relied primarily on “old-fashioned ballot stuffing.”
 
AND SO... it begins... let's see if Syn has all the evidence sh had SAID she has... SHE PROMISED to "Unleash the Kraken"... and file lawsuits, based on HUNDREDS of whistle Blower affidavits and other evidence that she said has been "Coming in like it was coming out of a FIRE HOSE "... well, TWO of the lawsuits are now OFFICIALLY now FILED... and probably MORE to come... LETS SEE where all of this leads...
 
Personally... I think there WAS election fraud... and if there was, and the courts find that as well... The DEMOCRAT PARTY is DEAD !!
 
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL !!

https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1330725927051960322?s=20

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
 
 
bar·ra·try
/ˈberətrē/
See definitions in:
All
Nautical
Law
Ecclesiastical
 
noun
noun: barratry
  1. 1. 
    ARCHAIC
    fraud or gross negligence of a ship's master or crew at the expense of its owners or users.
     
  2. 2. 
    LAW
    vexatious litigation or incitement to it.
     
  3. 3. 
    HISTORICAL
    trade in the sale of Church or state appointments.
     
    can you spell “sanctions”? How about “disbarment “?
     
    I knew you could. 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:
The Georgia lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta, named as defendants Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and state election board officials for taking KICKBACKS and BRIBES to implement the Dominion software... as WELL as the election FRAUD that happened as a result !!
 
The Michigan lawsuit alleges “massive election fraud” in violation of Michigan’s Elections Code and the U.S. Constitution using the Dominion software...
 
Both suits target voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems, which are used in 28 states. The Georgia complaint asserts that the election fraud scheme relied primarily on “old-fashioned ballot stuffing.”
 
AND SO... it begins... let's see if Syn has all the evidence sh had SAID she has... SHE PROMISED to "Unleash the Kraken"... and file lawsuits, based on HUNDREDS of whistle Blower affidavits and other evidence that she said has been "Coming in like it was coming out of a FIRE HOSE "... well, TWO of the lawsuits are now OFFICIALLY now FILED... and probably MORE to come... LETS SEE where all of this leads...
 
Personally... I think there WAS election fraud... and if there was, and the courts find that as well... The DEMOCRAT PARTY is DEAD !!
 
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL !!

https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1330725927051960322?s=20

 

 

 

Lol I read the affidavit lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

We need to begin a huge election fraud investigation. Today. Trump has the power right now. 

 

Well, THAT might have been part of the motivation for Sydney Powell LEAVING the Trump legal team, and FILING the most recent lawsuits as a Federal prosecutor... Trumps status will have NOTHING to do with these lawsuits... THEY WILL continue, until they are CONCLUDED !!

 

AND, with 500 some Whistle Blower affidavits... I think they will get their day in court !!

 

23 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This silly woman is a Q anon believer that not even Trump will touch. She has no kraken. At best she has half a box of stale Cracker-Jax with  no prize left in it. CV needs to FACE REALITY. MAGA is dead and gone and Trump is DEAD MEAT!

 

If the court decides there is merit to the cases, and she gets her day in court, and is granted Discovery... it could very WELL lead to the Democrats WORST NIGHTMARE !! 

 

Since the ENTIRE Democrat Party was involved.. and many DIRTY Republicans as well... "Impeachment would NOT be option"... and the ONLY satisfactory legal remedy would be to RE-do the 2020 election !!

 

It's a LONG way from being over !!

 

33 minutes ago, slideman said:

Conservative voice didn't read the stupid affidavit he posted

 

It was only one of 500 affidavits... and only intended as an example... PEOPLE can read it for themselves !

 

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HERE is another Affidavit... From Russel James Ramsland... THESE are not BS... these represent the SWORN and Signed statements... that declare under penalty of perjury, that what they say is TRUE !!  THIS one... that the Dominion software was KNOWN to be suspect, known to have created glitches, and is USED by 28 of 50 states !!  Ha!!  LAUGH if you want !! 

 

BUT, if I were YOU...I wouldn't !!

 

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

This silly woman is a Q anon believer that not even Trump will touch. She has no kraken. At best she has half a box of stale Cracker-Jax with  no prize left in it. CV needs to FACE REALITY. MAGA is dead and gone and Trump is DEAD MEAT!

Read the 104 pages of filing xo...then get back to us...she has her shit together...all the i's dotted and the t's crossed...all info and case references will carry to all the swing states...just local notables will be changed...

 

nothing to do with q, but everything to do with voter's rights and voter integrity...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Read the 104 pages of filing xo...then get back to us...she has her shit together...all the i's dotted and the t's crossed...all info and case references will carry to all the swing states...just local notables will be changed...

 

nothing to do with q, but everything to do with voter's rights and voter integrity...

 

 

 

... and the preponderance of evidence 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ConservativeVoice said:

 

Well, THAT might have been part of the motivation for Sydney Powell LEAVING the Trump legal team, and FILING the most recent lawsuits as a Federal prosecutor... Trumps status will have NOTHING to do with these lawsuits... THEY WILL continue, until they are CONCLUDED !!

 

AND, with 500 some Whistle Blower affidavits... I think they will get their day in court !!

 

 

If the court decides there is merit to the cases, and she gets her day in court, and is granted Discovery... it could very WELL lead to the Democrats WORST NIGHTMARE !! 

 

Since the ENTIRE Democrat Party was involved.. and many DIRTY Republicans as well... "Impeachment would NOT be option"... and the ONLY satisfactory legal remedy would be to RE-do the 2020 election !!

 

It's a LONG way from being over !!

 

 

It was only one of 500 affidavits... and only intended as an example... PEOPLE can read it for themselves !

 

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf

 

She didn't leave. She got fired. She's running her own grift now. Donate to the Kraken. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zaro said:

 

She didn't leave. She got fired. She's running her own grift now. Donate to the Kraken. 

Her focus is that of a non partisan Federal Prosecutor zipperhead...she has bigger fish to fry...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:
The Georgia lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta, named as defendants Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and state election board officials for taking KICKBACKS and BRIBES to implement the Dominion software... as WELL as the election FRAUD that happened as a result !!
 
The Michigan lawsuit alleges “massive election fraud” in violation of Michigan’s Elections Code and the U.S. Constitution using the Dominion software...
 
Both suits target voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems, which are used in 28 states. The Georgia complaint asserts that the election fraud scheme relied primarily on “old-fashioned ballot stuffing.”
 
AND SO... it begins... let's see if Syn has all the evidence sh had SAID she has... SHE PROMISED to "Unleash the Kraken"... and file lawsuits, based on HUNDREDS of whistle Blower affidavits and other evidence that she said has been "Coming in like it was coming out of a FIRE HOSE "... well, TWO of the lawsuits are now OFFICIALLY now FILED... and probably MORE to come... LETS SEE where all of this leads...
 
Personally... I think there WAS election fraud... and if there was, and the courts find that as well... The DEMOCRAT PARTY is DEAD !!
 
 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL !!

https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1330725927051960322?s=20

 

 

 

Need one more state 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

The Michigan lawsuit

  Is going nowhere.

 Do you understand what it means the votes have been confirmed and Michigans 16 electoral college votes go to Biden?

 Or has your continued abuse of hydroxychloriquine finally ate away what little brains you had left.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  Is going nowhere.

 Do you understand what it means the votes have been confirmed and Michigans 16 electoral college votes go to Biden?

 Or has your continued abuse of hydroxychloriquine finally ate away what little brains you had left.

 

 

The lawsuits are about ELECTION FRAUD... NOT the election per se...  AND if election FRAUD can be proven... it doesn't MATTER what was certified and what wasn't ! 

 

MAYBE, Biden can take office... BUT, the Lawsuits will go FORWARD !!  and if FRAUD can be proven in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia... and 28 states used the Dominion software... they entire election will be in question ! 

 

AND... it will be litigated for ALL of America to see !!  ID the Democrats are found guilty... then the election would be in question and SHOULD be thrown out... and IF NOT... then ALL of AMERICA will see that they have been DE-FRAUDED !!  The sitting President and the entire Political Party will be illegitimately in power... and there WILL be HELL to pay !!

 

For 40 years the democrats have been terrified of American owning guns, BECAUSE it makes them IMPOSSIBLE to be DICTATED to... and they have been TRYING to REMOVE their right to own and bear arms... Democrats will SEE that they were RIGHT to be TERRIFIED of that potentiality !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...