Kamala Harris Just Shared Her Family's Cornbread Dressing Recipe and It Sounds Amazing

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

Let the hagiography begin !

hag·i·og·ra·phy
/ˌhaɡēˈäɡrəfē,ˌhāɡēˈäɡrəfē/

noun
  1. the writing of the lives of saints.
    • DEROGATORY
      adulatory writing about another person.
    • biography that idealizes its subject.
      plural noun: hagiographies
      "a hagiography which is designed to serve a political agenda"The 

So what is the recipe, already.

Is cornbread dressing  something you put on cornbread,or a dressing with cornbread in it.

Let us note that Melania has not posted anything  original since she decided Christmas trees should be red.

In Russian the word for red is the same as a word meaning beautiful.It is likely that this is true of Slovenians as well. Slavic languages are often very similar.

Has Penceś wife, aka  Mother ever suggested a single recipe.

26 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Is cornbread dressing  something you put on cornbread,or a dressing with cornbread in it.

Wow.

You are a negro and did not know negros don't eat stuffing? You fake fucc.

Negros eat dressing! Go buy you a bag of Aunt Jemima Cornmeal...make the cornbread...when its done pour turkey broth and turkey parts and celery and sage and 1 cream of mushroom soup in a bowl, make it slightly soupy...put in the oven for 1.5 hours; you will never crave stuffing again!

That is why there is no better place to be on Thanksgiving, than at a lovely negro's house...eating real food with real taste.  Once I ate negro's dressing, I have never gone back to stuffing.  Same with sweet potato pie ---haven't had any pumpkin pie, since the day I tasted sweet potato pie.  Not even close. LOL 

Just now, pmurT said:

Wow.

You are a negro and did not know negros don't eat stuffing?  negros eat dressing!  That is why there is no better place to be on Thanksgiving, than at a negro's house...eating real food with real taste.  Once I ate negro's dressing, I have never gone back to stuffing.  Same with sweet potato pie ---haven't had any pumpkin pie, since the day I tasted sweet potato.  Not even close. LOL

I am not a negro,I am a 14th generation White guy who grew up in Missouri.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am not a negro,I am a 14th generation White guy who grew up in Missouri.

a lot of members here say you are Black ... I'm sorry to learn you are one of us, we Whites don't need anymore Liberal Lunatic treasonists.

• Thumb up 1
3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Let us note that Melania has not posted anything....

I'm guessing exman...is missing the point !

And if it's the family recipe it is not original to Kamel Toe.

3 hours ago, pmurT said:

a lot of members here say you are Black ... I'm sorry to learn you are one of us, we Whites don't need anymore Liberal Lunatic treasonists.

A lot of members in this forum are dolts. You are a disgrace to this country, are Trumpuppets of all sorts.