Sidney Powell sues Georgia officials, alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe Biden Prominent defense lawyer says scheme centered around modern 'ballot stuffing' hidden by voter machine algorithms.

Good.....this whole voting machine is a part of this. In 2018, Dems were screaming about how these machines votes were easily altered, yet now they’re completely silent - in fact are cheering them.

Speaking of silence.......someone made a good point earlier. Not one Dem, in an election that has more significant question marks than all previous elections combined......has said “this is a democracy, all questions should be addressed to maintain democracy. Instead, it’s the exact opposite. Speaks volumes.

35 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Good.....this whole voting machine is a part of this. In 2018, Dems were screaming about how these machines votes were easily altered, yet now they’re completely silent - in fact are cheering them.

Speaking of silence.......someone made a good point earlier. Not one Dem, in an election that has more significant question marks than all previous elections combined......has said “this is a democracy, all questions should be addressed to maintain democracy. Instead, it’s the exact opposite. Speaks volumes.

Yep. The fact their media and tech oligarchs  are working overtime trying to hide evidence of voter fraud tell you everything you need to know. 

Not only will the democrat party cease to exist but I'll be the final straw for the MSM. I'm surprised anyone believes anything they report after the horrific poll errors but I suspect that was a plan to hide the hundreds of thousands of ballots that were stuffed. 

57 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Not one Dem, in an election that has more significant question marks than all previous elections combined......has said “this is a democracy, all questions should be addressed to maintain democracy.

Most, in fact, have said to just shut up and accept it.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Just look at the liefty libs on the forum here. ¬† Not on3 has said, ‚Äúhey, we should have full transparency to be sure this all plays out‚ÄĚ

I suspect even they know it was massive voter fraud. They just didn't think anyone would get caught. 

7 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Since '06 according to the complaint...by Democrat Maloney...go figure...

wow...looks like Sydney did her homework...don't look for any refutable responses from the libtawds tho, as their lawyers are off for the holidays...the way this filing is written, I bet it'll be filed in the same way in every swing state ...with changes only to corresponding State's specifics...

3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I suspect even they know it was massive voter fraud. They just didn't think anyone would get caught. 

This filing shows they're ball's deep in improprieties and fraud...