You want proof of election FRAUD? How about unmistakable visual proof???

Sad.  Really sad.

What you see before you are known as duplication teams.  Every commission has them.  Their job is to duplicate damaged or defaced ballots.  Some ballot may not even be legible to the machines; so a duplicate must be filled out in order to read the ballot.

Moreover, these workers know they are being watched and/or filmed.  

Serious question:  When does it become humiliating simping so hard for donald trump?

17 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Sad.  Really sad.

What you see before you are known as duplication teams.  Every commission has them.  Their job is to duplicate damaged or defaced ballots.  Some ballot may not even be legible to the machines; so a duplicate must be filled out in order to read the ballot.

Moreover, these workers know they are being watched and/or filmed.  

Serious question:  When does it become humiliating simping so hard for donald trump?

You’re full of it. You can expand the videos and see exactly what IS, and what is NOT going on.

Based on YOUR video, the following is not happening on any of those ballots:

- there’s NOT two inspection officials viewing the ballots

- NOT one ballot has “ORG1” written on it, as required.

- NOT one ballot is having “DUP1” written on it, as required.

- in the first vid, clearly NO ONE is reading the votes to the guy, as is required. Vid two is questionable.

I thank you for posting your video, it only serves to further support the fraud taking place. 

• Thumb up 1
51 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

You’re full of it. You can expand the videos and see exactly what IS, and what is NOT going on.

Based on YOUR video, the following is not happening on any of those ballots:

- there’s NOT two inspection officials viewing the ballots

1) You have no clue of the role or title of the people in the video to make that assumption.  

I can.  Care to ask me how?  Bcus if this video was evidence of fraud, it would have already been used in court.  

Ergo, we can safely assume these are our duplicate teams.

- NOT one ballot has “ORG1” written on it, as required.

You can see that from this video?  Enlighten us, please...

- NOT one ballot is having “DUP1” written on it, as required.

Duplicate charters log their work.  Duplicate ballots are reproductions.  It’s merely a checklist.  

- in the first vid, clearly NO ONE is reading the votes to the guy, as is required. Vid two is questionable.

Clearly???   What are you even talking about?  

What is at least narrowly obvious in the first vid is there is a charter (man in black shirt) and a surveyor (female sitting across)

Vice versa from the female group above.

You’re literally just manufacturing conspiracy as you type.  

Why not just suggest the man in the mask stole the other workers chair and laced her papers w/ anthrax while you’re at it.

I thank you for posting your video, it only serves to further support the fraud taking place. 

🤣🤣🤣 states have autonomy to organize/customize their system as they see fit.  There is no requirement that commissions mirror each other, or even follow the same protocol.  

My educational video simply informs the board what you’re seeing in your videos.

Your attempt to reimagine or redefine what you’re seeing in your videos is complete fantasy.  

I can assert this as likely true bcus it would otherwise have been used in court by now.

The fact that the camera is right on top of them suggests they are doing their jobs.  

These aren’t the ex-presidents walking into a bank heist and getting caught on camera.

Be better.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

Every commission has them.  Their job is to duplicate damaged or defaced ballots.  Some ballot may not even be legible to the machines; so a duplicate must be filled out in order to read the ballot.

you say  that with a  straight  face too I'd guess

"curing" ballots is a  joke 

like no fraud  can take place , wtf

51 minutes ago, Butthead said:

I dont see anything in the first video to be concerned about.    I have no idea on the 2nd video but I doubt it's a form of fraud.   

if a ballot is  unreadable, it is  unreadable.    People  should not exist to  determine "voter intent" and then  cast  ballots  in their  place