What are white people superior at?

17 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Yep.. they are superior at opressing other races and racial injustice

Seem to be better at raising their own children too....better at staying sober and out of prison...better at not shooting their neighbors. Wow, this could get to be a long list.

8 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

This is what happens when you genocide the smart ones for centuries.

Stupid people are dangerous.. They vote for orange assholes for POTUS.

1*WSwHCh54n0Zf08pi6izSYA.png

Dude...the average iq of black that are actually in Africa is around 70.

11 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Yeah and the Dutchc or somebody slaughtered 10 million of them at one point.

I guess there is no more White Privelege in South Africa anymore.. 

Are you kidding me? You don't think white people genocided the smart blacks in Africa??

Lol. No...i do not believe you.

If there were ever smart sub Saharan Africans they would have...like...invented the fucking wheel at some point.

15 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Yeah and the Dutchc or somebody slaughtered 10 million of them at one point.

I guess there is no more White Privelege in South Africa anymore.. 

Are you kidding me? You don't think white people genocided the smart blacks in Africa??

The truth is actually the exact opposite. The eugenics program in the usa sterilized the particularly dumb blacks. White people did not ever consider themselves to be in some sort of competition with blacks or that blacks could possibly be a threat. As a matter of fact the Haitian revolution left people quite stunned.

It is unlikely that White settlers like the Boers in the 1800's made any effort to determine the intelligence of any black people before executing them. There were no tests available, and the Boers were farmers, not psychologists. It is possible that they killed of the Blacks that were in open rebellion against White domination.

The eugenics programs were run by states and varied a lot. They sterilized stupid White people.

Is there privilege in Sough Africa today?  Well the Whites have most of the wealth, despite being only 23% of the population.

8 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

It is unlikely that White settlers like the Boers in the 1800's made any effort to determine the intelligence of any black people before executing them. There were no tests available, and the Boers were farmers, not psychologists. It is possible that they killed of the Blacks that were in open rebellion against White domination.

The eugenics programs were run by states and varied a lot. They sterilized stupid White people.

Is there privilege in Sough Africa today?  Well the Whites have most of the wealth, despite being only 23% of the population.

^^^ Sterilized in 1939 due to feeble-mindedness. 

Has no clue that whites comprise less than 10% of population of South Africa.

3 hours ago, kfools said:

Ha! Anybody in the military will tell the myth of the giant black cock is just that. A myth.

I know what you are saying but it does look like a gay scenario you described. Lol 😆 

Sorry I have the mentality of a 7th grader today.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Hey, Cliffie is back...