Room is cancelled.

7 hours ago, kfools said:

Voke is a funny guy  but he failed to make this room as cool as he could have. 

Room is gonna be revoked.

Revoked with Dr Voke.

Coming up next:

sextoys with whiteboy

Where we discuss @calguy and his massive collection of inflatable buttplugs

We ask @SpyCar and @XavierOnassis to explain the trick to not having your dildo shoot out of your ass when you cough

And get a full, step by step explanation of how to perform a donkey show, from @Zaro

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Coming up next:

sextoys with whiteboy

Where we discuss @calguy and his massive collection of inflatable buttplugs

We ask @SpyCar and @XavierOnassis to explain the trick to not having your dildo shoot out of your ass when you cough

And get a full, step by step explanation of how to perform a donkey show, from @Zaro

The Donkey has to have a 2x4 strapped to its ass so it doesn't fall in. @Zaro is a WHORE THAT IS GOING TO HELL!

CALVIN has a trained Donkey... 

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, teacher said:

You thought this guy could run a whole room with his wits? 

I could, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so. I enjoy this board, but I spend much more time and effort (in the form of writing essays) on literary boards. I appreciate the gesture by kfools. This has happened to me on other boards, btw. Hardly his fault.

On 11/28/2020 at 2:38 AM, drvoke said:

I could, but I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so. I enjoy this board, but I spend much more time and effort (in the form of writing essays) on literary boards.

raw

On 11/28/2020 at 3:38 AM, drvoke said:

I could,

No. You cant.

but I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so.

You are here all the fu(kin time for years now. Stop lying, folks like me can noodle this out. 

I enjoy this board,

As do I.

but I spend much more time and effort (in the form of writing essays) on literary boards.

I say you don't. That's a lie you shouldn't have said. Whatever, Dr. Voke, it's your sub-forum, say sumpin good, say sumpin no one else has thought of before. What? 

-

My bad .I was petty.