After Warning People To Not Travel For Thanksgiving, Denver Mayor Takes Two Flights To Texas To Be With His Family For Thanksgiving…

Of course...

The rules only apply to the little people.

De Blasio has put checkpoints on all the bridges and crossovers in NYC to stop and check people that may be going to have turkey at grandma's tomorrow.

Kinda makes you proud to be an American doesn't it?

Just now, rippy38 said:

Of course...

The rules only apply to the little people.

De Blasio has put checkpoints on all the bridges and crossovers in NYC to stop and check people that may be going to have turkey at grandma's tomorrow.

Kinda makes you proud to be an American doesn't it?

Straight out of the Nazi’s playbook.

Papers please!

Sieg Heil!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

You cons think that this is totally ok. Jesus christ make up your minds. 

Think what is totally okay?

The checkpoints, or the ones setting the rules for everybody else not following the rules themselves?

30 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well according to cons thats just fine. A.of the sudden they are saying it's not. 

ultraliberals will defend Chester's...if it serves the agenda.

CNN: Denver mayor apologizes for Thanksgiving travel plan

"I recognize that my decision has disappointed many who believe it would have been better to spend Thanksgiving alone," Hancock said in a statement released by his office. "As a public official, whose conduct is rightly scrutinized for the message it sends to others, I apologize to the residents of Denver who see my decision as conflicting with the guidance to stay at home for all but essential travel. I made my decision as a husband and father, and for those who are angry and disappointed, I humbly ask you to forgive decisions that are borne of my heart and not my head."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/25/us/denver-mayor-thanksgiving-plans-trnd/index.html

Mayor Hancock Comes Under Fire For Flying To Visit Family

2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

ultraliberals will defend Chester's...if it serves the agenda.

CNN: Denver mayor apologizes for Thanksgiving travel plan

"I recognize that my decision has disappointed many who believe it would have been better to spend Thanksgiving alone," Hancock said in a statement released by his office. "As a public official, whose conduct is rightly scrutinized for the message it sends to others, I apologize to the residents of Denver who see my decision as conflicting with the guidance to stay at home for all but essential travel. I made my decision as a husband and father, and for those who are angry and disappointed, I humbly ask you to forgive decisions that are borne of my heart and not my head."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/25/us/denver-mayor-thanksgiving-plans-trnd/index.html

Mayor Hancock Comes Under Fire For Flying To Visit Family

He's just sorry he got caught and called out on it.

He posted a tweet telling people to stay home, and then jumped in the car and went to the airport.