'TIS THE SEASON MIRABEAU GIVES THANKS FOR ALL HE'S BEEN BLESSED WITH

01.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, Mirabeau knows who his father is.

02.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he was born into a family of great moral character.

03.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, his parents taught him to be a LEADER and not a follower.

04.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, his parents taught him the value of INVESTIGATING THE VERACITY of news articles.

05.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he never has had any family member go to jail or prison, or be arrested for ANYTHING.

06.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he was born into a family that is extremely intelligent.

07.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he was born into a family that is self-sufficient.

08.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he was born into a family of PATRIOTS.

09.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he has NEVER seen the inside of Section-8 housing.

10.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he is admired and respected by all intellectuals and patriots.

11.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he was taught to ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH.

12.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he makes decisions based on REASON instead of EMOTION.

13.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he was taught to never eat mashed potatoes with his hands.

14.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he was taught how to practice good hygiene.

15.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, his parents taught him to THINK FOR HIMSELF, instead of having a handler do it for him.

16.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he knows that government HAS NO FUNDS other than those CONFISCATED from decent Americans.

17.  Mirabeau is thankful that, unlike Dumbocrats, he was taught that "I'm from the government, and I'm here to help you," IS A LIE!

18.  Mirabeau is thankful that HE CLEANSED his corner of the world of Dumbocrats.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

14 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Apparently we share pretty much  a lot of values  .  .  .  but this is the one that takes the cake !

I was taught that one while still in the womb !

And it has been the guideline of my life ever since I came out of it.

DAH

Mirabeau has NEVER had any form of government assist him in any way.

In fact, government has been a HINDRANCE to Mirabeau.

Government has been an OBSTACLE to Mirabeau, but an obstacle that he RELISHES crushing.

Mirabeau doesn't need the government for ANYTHING other than what was originally specified in the Constitution.

• Thumb up 1

Way back when, I used to do family support work for a group home so I've seen things that are kind of like this.     Its referred to as dissection of reality.    A person who has been abused as a child will do things of their own volition but view them as if they are a witness to it.   Due to the trauma they experienced, they have rage and self loathing issues that they can't reconcile so it gives them the ability to not take responsibility for their own actions but act out in the most destructive ways possible.   

I remember one kid in particular.   He was obviously abused sexually by his father and uncle at a very young age, but was only removed from the home when his father and mother both were charged with distribution of narcotics.   He spent 5 or 6 years in the group home but then was reunited with the family on a conditional basis.    The kid actually ended up putting poison on the entire families spoons and all but him became extremely ill because he "refused to use a spoon at home".   The cops figured out what was going on and he was returned to the group home.   He admitted to what he had been doing but always used his first name in his counseling sessions instead of "I" or "me" when talking about it.    

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Butthead said:

Way back when, I used to do family support work for a group home so I've seen things that are kind of like this.     Its referred to as dissection of reality.    A person who has been abused as a child will do things of their own volition but view them as if they are a witness to it.   Due to the trauma they experienced, they have rage and self loathing issues that they can't reconcile so it gives them the ability to not take responsibility for their own actions but act out in the most destructive ways possible.   

I remember one kid in particular.   He was obviously abused sexually by his father and uncle at a very young age, but was only removed from the home when his father and mother both were charged with distribution of narcotics.   He spent 5 or 6 years in the group home but then was reunited with the family on a conditional basis.    The kid actually ended up putting poison on the entire families spoons and all but him became extremely ill because he "refused to use a spoon at home".   The cops figured out what was going on and he was returned to the group home.   He admitted to what he had been doing but always used his first name in his counseling sessions instead of "I" or "me" when talking about it.    

What was the reason for returning him to the family, even on a conditional basis?

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

What was the reason of returning him to the family, even on a conditional basis?

State law tilts towards keeping kids with their parents if at all possible.   The conditional part is where the system steps in and provides family support work to try to make it happen.  In this case, there was no evidence of sexual assault that could be used to continue the separation or take him into state custody permanently but it was pretty obvious to the counselors that it had happened.   That was a bad one but probably not the worst.  Cutters are the worst because you don't know how serious they are.   

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Mariboo Boo had a very chaotic childhood. Most likely an alcoholic father

Its more likely that this a character that he is playing for fun.  If not:

He comes from a very paternalistic background.  His grandfather was probably pretty successful but his father had an entitlement complex that made him arrogant early in life.  Dad never reached a level of success that he thought he should have, and ended up marrying a woman that came from a poor background because he thought he was saving her.  She liked the security he supposedly was able to provide but found herself feeling like she was nothing more than an accessory for him and resented him for being a failure.    They had money, but dad was nothing like anyone thought he should be.  Mom ended up focusing on the kids and mirabeau clinged to her but wanted his dad to give him attention and never got it.   He ended up rejecting his mother because he blames her for his dad not giving him the love he needed, and now finds himself trying to find anyway possible to feel superior to someone else because he idolizes the dad that didn't really care about him, thinking that it will make his past go away.   He's obviously got daddy issues.   

6 minutes ago, Butthead said:

He comes from a very paternalistic background.  His grandfather was probably pretty successful but his father had an entitlement complex that made him arrogant early in life.  Dad never reached a level of success that he thought he should have, and ended up marrying a woman that came from a poor background because he thought he was saving her.  She liked the security he supposedly was able to provide but found herself feeling like she was nothing more than an accessory for him and resented him for being a failure.    They had money, but dad was nothing like anyone thought he should be.  Mom ended up focusing on the kids and mirabeau clinged to her but wanted his dad to give him attention and never got it.   He ended up rejecting his mother because he blames her for his dad not giving him the love he needed, and now finds himself trying to find anyway possible to feel superior to someone else because he idolizes the dad that didn't really care about him, thinking that it will make his past go away.   He's obviously got daddy issues.   

No doubt he got daddy issues. The dogmatism suggests an escape from chaos inside. I'm gonna stick with a violent alcoholic father and a submissive mother

32 minutes ago, Butthead said:

^^ Envies Mirabeau and all other real men.

5 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

Brains, brawn, family, friends, success, accomplishments . . .

Need Mirabeau go on?

Wow.    The kinds of things that people typically when they achieve it don't feel the need to brag about on an anonymous internet message board.    It's almost like, well you know what its like.    

3 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Wow.    The kinds of things that people typically when they achieve it don't feel the need to brag about on an anonymous internet message board.    It's almost like, well you know what its like.    

Mirabeau did not volunteer the information, dumbass.

You REQUESTED the information.

Oh . . . yes.

One more thing.

No brag; just FACT.