Jump to content

OPEN LETTER TO DONALD TRUMP


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

 

Mr President,

 

Before you go, please nuke the entire Middle East, China, and France.

 

France just because they are pussies, and I hate pastry.

 

Thanks.

 

 

You’re wasting your time. Trump doesn’t read. 
 

Without France, America would still be a British colony. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Without France, America would still be a British colony. 

 

Without France the world would have no, globalists, who constantly antagonizes those frootcakes we call...ISIS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

Free speech gotta be protected

 

Do you think CNN WaPo NYT FOX-News should be able to post pics of negros at monkeys? Or call negro's a "nigger" when doing stories on them? Or flagrantly name-call LGBT or create cartoons mocking 2 men having sexual relations? Or to call us White people Neanderthals when reporting on our inventions and our daily accomplishments we make? If your answer is yes, then I agree with you, that France mediums should be allowed to use their platform to promote the disrespect and antagonization, of a religion's God.

 

But if you think they should not be able to generate that type of content...then guess what??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, pmurT said:

 

Do you think CNN WaPo NYT FOX-News should be able to post pics of negros at monkeys? Or call negro's a "nigger" when doing stories on them? Or flagrantly name-call LGBT or create cartoons mocking 2 men having sexual relations? Or to call us White people Neanderthals when reporting on our inventions and our daily accomplishments we make? If your answer is yes, then I agree with you, that France mediums should be allowed to use their platform to promote the disrespect and antagonization, of a religion's God.

 

But if you think they should not be able to generate that type of content...then guess what??

Mo ain’t God and no Muslim believes him to be. 
 

Gods, prophets, religion ain’t special. Besides, they’re tax exempt in America so any criticism and/or mockery of it’s beliefs and rituals is olen season. 

If science made unsubstantiated and big claims with no burden of proof, we sure as hell wouldn’t give scientists and money or tax exemption. 
 

Muslims, and you as well, need to grow up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Muslims, and you as well, need to grow up. 

 

French globalists, and you as well, need to keep getting the treatment you get from jihadists ---if you keep mocking their God for no reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

French globalists, and you as well, need to keep getting the treatment you get from jihadists ---if you keep mocking their God for no reason.

Mohammad ain’t their god. 
 

For no reason?  They revere Mohammad to the point that they marry pre-pubescent girls to old men cuz he did it. 
 

That’s one HELL of a reason to mock that pedophile prophet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

Mohammad ain’t their god. 
 

For no reason?  They revere Mohammad to the point that they marry pre-pubescent girls to old men cuz he did it. 
 

That’s one HELL of a reason to mock that pedophile prophet. 

 

You deserve the violence those frootcake jihadists bring to you, and French journalists, who continue to mock Mohammad for sport and for no good reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...