Setting up the Steal version 2.0

rippy38

Stacey Abrams says 750K Georgians have requested ballots for runoff

Stacey Abrams, the influential Georgia Democrat, took to Twitter on Monday to report that more than 750,000 Georgians have requested their ballots for the state’s January 5 runoff election that could determine who controls the U.S. Senate.

Abrams linked her tweet to Georgia’s online Absentee Ballot Request form and urged voters to, “Let’s get it done…again,” an apparent reference to Joe Biden’s victory in the Peach State. (President Trump’s legal team has challenged the results in the state and another recount is expected to begin sometime Tuesday.)

Officials from Georgia said that as of Monday morning there have been 762,000 requests for these ballots, which is three times the number requested for the 2018 election.

The state’s election board voted to extend the use of the 24/7 monitored drop boxes for use through the runoffs.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-says-750k-georgians-have-requested-ballots-for-runoff

Hell, if they got away with the the shit they just did... why not?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

What we saw in this last election was not democracy... it was treason.

By the end of the  week I suspect the governor and Sec state of  GA will be  out  and the  end of mail in voting will begin 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-23-georgia-kemp-california-newsom-china-covid-kickback-scheme.html

9 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

By the end of the  week I suspect the governor and Sec state of  GA will be  out  and the  end of mail in voting will begin 

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-23-georgia-kemp-california-newsom-china-covid-kickback-scheme.html

you have never met a loony conspiracy that you couldn't fall in love with, have you?

Do you realize when you make weird predictions like this with such a truncated time span, you just set yourself up to be laughed at before the ink is dry?

1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

We have a republic. And the republic picked Biden. 

No... it didn't.

I was never a fan of Trump.  I didn't vote for him in 2016, and I didn't vote for him in 2020 so much as I voted AGAINST Joe Biden.

That said, Joe Biden is a corrupt puppet of the Chinese, with far more evidence of him being up to his elbow in their pockets than there ever was of Trump being in the thrall of Putin.  He is a child molester, suffering the beginnings of dementia and intellectual decay.  He is a fraud; the Democrats claim that old white men are the bane of this nation... so they elected the oldest, whitest man of all the candidates, and shouted down any opposition to him.

He ran for President in the past, and every time had to drop out due to malfeasance in his actions.  He has demonstrated in the past he is a racist far more poisonous than Donald Trump could ever hope to be, and his contempt for the Constitution and its dictates is long documented.  The sheeple might have voted for him (and I frankly don't believe they did; I firmly believe this election was manipulated to the desired result), but I don't have to recognize him.

• Thumb up 1

38 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Boy pepe voting is such a fraud. To republicans voting is now fraud. So yes we had mass voter fraud in the form of democratic votes. 

little fart boy thinks that Americans voting is TREASON???  what a moron!

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Stacey Abrams says 750K Georgians have requested ballots for runoff

Stacey Abrams, the influential Georgia Democrat, took to Twitter on Monday to report that more than 750,000 Georgians have requested their ballots for the state’s January 5 runoff election that could determine who controls the U.S. Senate.

Abrams linked her tweet to Georgia’s online Absentee Ballot Request form and urged voters to, “Let’s get it done…again,” an apparent reference to Joe Biden’s victory in the Peach State. (President Trump’s legal team has challenged the results in the state and another recount is expected to begin sometime Tuesday.)

Officials from Georgia said that as of Monday morning there have been 762,000 requests for these ballots, which is three times the number requested for the 2018 election.

The state’s election board voted to extend the use of the 24/7 monitored drop boxes for use through the runoffs.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stacey-abrams-says-750k-georgians-have-requested-ballots-for-runoff

Hell, if they got away with the the shit they just did... why not?

I hope they get everyone that wasn't 18 before Nov. 4th

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Of course it did.  Just because you are vehemently opposed to the candidate that the 50 states picked does not mean that the republic did not function exactly as it was designed to.

50 states did not pick him.

Just now, maineman said:

there was nothing fraudulent about the election.  you are delusional.

No, YOU are delusional.  The examples of fraud are rampant.  It's a moot point now; but the fact is that the Founders are spinning in their graves, and I doubt this country will survive as a nation for longer than a few years.

• Thumb up 1

Show proof of election fraud please. I'll wait. 

Well, since the media has bent over backwards to anoint Biden as President Elect and have fought to quell any proof, I'll just limit you to my own experience.

The Secretary of State in my home state has a website that used to include a section you could access to check your own voting history.  A friend of mine came to me after the election, deeply upset by the fact that his vote had not been recorded; according to the site he hadn't voted in the election.  We looked up my history... and I hadn't been recorded as having voted either.

His mother, who voted for Biden, was recorded as having voted... but a lot of people who voted against Biden had their vote not count.  When I got home after work I went to bring up that site to show my wife and to check her status, and that section of the site had been removed somewhere in the previous 4 hours.

YOU might not want to believe this election was fraudulent; but I KNOW it was.

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

So trump lost the election because of fraud. Then why is georgia ran by republicans covering it up?

Georgia isn't run by Republicans.  Not behind closed doors.

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

It's treason for Trump to lose guys. 

No, that's not the point.

If Trump had lost, and the election had clearly been conducted correctly, then I would be okay with that.  

That the election was NOT conducted correctly is what is treasonous.

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

Do you realize when you make weird predictions like this with such a truncated time span, you just set yourself up to be laughed at before the ink is dry?

LOL... the man who made the loudest  boldest predictions  on this  site  and  got them all wrong  is  lecturing  me on being  laughed at?

I'll add  that  you  thought  Russia  helped Trump  win   yet could never come up with a  valid  method  how.    We have already figured out  how  they cheated  on   multiple  levels 

@BeAChooser

@Golfboy

• Thumb up 1

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

LOL... the man who made the loudest  boldest predictions  on this  site  and  got them all wrong  is  lecturing  me on being  laughed at?

I'll add  that  you  thought  Russia  helped Trump  win   yet could never come up with a  valid  method  how.    We have already figured out  how  they cheated  on   multiple  levels 

@BeAChooser

@Golfboy

Lookie here. Elnut is calling for the SWAT team

So you have no truth. But you want me to beleive it . Like God. 

I tend to avoid bringing Faith into any political discussion; but since you opened the door....

I'm not religious.  I believe religion is nothing but socioeconomic policy whipped up to keep people docile and compliant.

But I DO believe in God... because my own experiences prove it to my satisfaction.