While joe preaches "unity" dems continue to threaten honest, hard working Civil Servants...

ROG62

In a scathing letter to Joe Biden, General Services Administrator Emily Murphy writes about how she “received threats online, by phone, and by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff, and even my pets,” for not making the decision to release transition funds to Joe Biden’s transition team prematurely.

“I have dedicated much of my adult life to public service, she wrote in her letter to Joe Biden, adding, “and, I have always strived to do what is right.” Murphy explained that her decision to release funds was made independently and that in spite of the threats “directed at me, my family, my staff, and even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this decision prematurely,” and “even in the face of thousands of threats,” she always “remained committed to upholding the law.

Actual letter on posted on site...

Fucking losers...

7 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well at least she wasn't part of a kidnapping and assassination attempt. 

gee, the new threshold?

7 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

She probably got more death threats after releasing the funds from right wingers. Lol

you're a fucking moron at best...

Just now, ROG62 said:

In a scathing letter to Joe Biden, General Services Administrator Emily Murphy writes about how she “received threats online, by phone, and by mail directed at my safety, my family, my staff, and even my pets,” for not making the decision to release transition funds to Joe Biden’s transition team prematurely.

“I have dedicated much of my adult life to public service, she wrote in her letter to Joe Biden, adding, “and, I have always strived to do what is right.” Murphy explained that her decision to release funds was made independently and that in spite of the threats “directed at me, my family, my staff, and even my pets in an effort to coerce me into making this decision prematurely,” and “even in the face of thousands of threats,” she always “remained committed to upholding the law.

Fucking losers...

We need to prepare for what's coming ....

And realize that the Dems and their ilk see us as their sworn enemies just like the nazis saw the Jews....

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

No the right wing thinks of the left as their sworn enemies. They even say so. 

Really, for over 4 years now you and your ideological ilk have done nothing but sow hatred for conservatives. ....

Your hollow attempt at denial is just like your noggin....hollow.

• Thumb up 1

54 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Fucking losers...

She's a Trump appointee. Ergo she's not honest or hard working

• Thumb up 1

No pointing out that Trump was a grifter and stealing from the american people is not hate. It's called facts. And I have no called for the killing of those who disagree with me like your buddy's on this forum. 

You are an ideological bigot promoting ideological lies....

Which is what you and your ilk truly are....

And just because you haven't a vast majority of your ilk have....or will you deny this?

All trump did for four years was breed hate and division. Hate and division lost this election. If you haven't notice. 

No that would be your lying leftist scum media and their retard bot programmers. You utterly lack self awareness.

• Thumb up 1

What lies are you talking about buddy. You can't point out one. I'm always on point. You guys use falsehoods to promote violence. 

Your false facade is very transparent.

And you are never on point because  to be on point you need to be grounded to reality ....

Which you are not.

And I find your commentary regarding falsehoods and violence as being nothing more than you accusing us of exactly what you and your ilk have been doing for over 4 years now....

It started with Hillary and her deplorable bullshit.

And hasn't stopped since...

Do you have any clue what that kind of hate will do to this nation if you stupid fucker's don't stop....?

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

No they were right wing militia. You know the ones that collect guns and ammo to kill american government officials. Cause they love America so much. 

You stupid fuck, it would be nice just once if you knew what you were talking about.

I live in reality not a right wing false narrative land that you make up in your little head. Your side is a danger to society. Always attacking people over their differences. Trump used division for four years and lost. Get over it buddy. 

Really?

You stupid fuck.... my side isn't attempting an ideological coup using partisan media and censorship .

Yours is...

And you cannot deny this any longer....

The evidence is everywhere....

• Thumb up 1