I bet you PROGTARDS are really PO'ed at #JoeChina!!! BECAUSE......

HE hasn't selected ONE SINGLE PROGGY FOR HIS CABINET!!!

AS HE PROMISED YOU SHITSTAINS HE WOULD DO!!!

NOT. ONE. SINGLE. PROGGY. IN. THE. ENTIRE. CABINET!!!

See, you FUCKWAD SHITSTAINS have been LIED TO ALREADY AND WERE FOOLED INTO VOTING FOR HIM!!!

Hell, SHITSTAINS, even #JoeChina said "I'll be the MOST PROGRESSIVE President ever" and he LIES LIKE A FUCKING RUG FOR YOUR VOTE!!!

But then again, the Demoncraps have been promising the niggers and spics shit for CENTURIES and NONE of it has happened yet!!!

Yep, SHITSTAINS are THAT FUCKING STUPID and this only proves it ONCE AGAIN!!!

GM WV Racist LOSER

West Virginia: Country’s Most Racist Voters

West Virginia (like the second most racist state, Arkansas) tends to be a poor white-dominated state. In the face of poverty, many people don’t cling to guns or religion. They cling to racism.

The Republican Party’s rise to power in recent decades has largely depended upon the fact that impoverished whites blame blacks rather than corporations for their problems. Without these racist whites, Republicans such as Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush could never have won. The biggest hope for the future of the Democratic Party is the dying off of the old racists who helped bring the Republicans to power. But West Virginia skews very old, and poorly educated, which is the worst possible demographic

Well-educated people are less likely to embrace racist views. And that makes all the difference in America, where the continuing significance of race can be measured with alarming detail in West Virginia

As the West Virginia primary shows us, in many parts of the country racism is alive and well and controlling our political process.

Poor @benson13.

WHERE does he get that I am from West Virginia?? Because I'm not!! Never have lived there either.

But we DO KNOW that he was a DRUNKEN AIRLINE PILOT that was FIRED FOR DRINKING AND FLYING!!! MULTIPLE TIMES!!!

Suck on that one SHITSTAIN and get back to us with that LIE of how you have people on IGNORE!!

Because you are ONE NASTY FUCKING PIECE OF COW SHIT THAT DRIBBLED OUT OF ITS ASS AND HIT THE GROUND WITH A SPLAT!!

ROFLMAO!!!