Jump to content

Something very fishy about all these Biden picks


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It seems that every one of them has direct experience relative to to the jobs they are being picked for. And something else very disturbing, he hasn't appointed even one family member. Strange days in

The contested election isn’t over, kid. You read about how there were serious problems with Wayne county but they went ahead and certified it because they don't have legal authority to order investiga

It's feral hog, cracker. You can't even get your insults straight

1 minute ago, calguy said:

It seems that every one of them has direct experience relative to to the jobs they are being picked for. And something else very disturbing, he hasn't appointed even one family member. Strange days indeed.

They are all corporate, banking and military complex whores. The very same people you voted not to have power in government but you voted for the hand picked choice for the establishment. 😆

 

If Biden wins, you will spend the next 4 years blaming your establishment raping on Trump, the anti-establishment guy. 
 

Ih, and wait until we start putting troops back into the Middle East. That will be all Trumps fault too. 😆

 

Useless idiots for the establishment. That’s all you are, kid. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

They are all corporate, banking and military complex whores. The very same people you voted not to have power in government but you voted for the hand picked choice for the establishment. 😆

 

If Biden wins, you will spend the next 4 years blaming your establishment raping on Trump, the anti-establishment guy. 
 

Ih, and wait until we start putting troops back into the Middle East. That will be all Trumps fault too. 😆

 

Useless idiots for the establishment. That’s all you are, kid. 

"IF" Biden wins? Dude, I can see reality has still not sunk in to your dense brain.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, calguy said:

It seems that every one of them has direct experience relative to to the jobs they are being picked for. And something else very disturbing, he hasn't appointed even one family member. Strange days indeed.


Non family members with real experience. Novel approach. 🤔

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

That damn Biden....HOW DARE he put Intelligent Competent and Honest People in his Cabinet

 

 

The Biden Office of the President-Elect announced the six nominees for top national security, foreign policy, and law enforcement roles:

 

Tony Blinken as Secretary of State
Alejandro Mayorkas as Secretary of Homeland Security
Avril Haines as Director of National Intelligence
Ambassador Linda Thomas-Greenfield as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations
Jake Sullivan as National Security Advisor
Secretary John Kerry as Special Presidential Envoy for Climate

 

It’s critical to note that Biden has elevated Climate Change to an Issue of National Security.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to figure out John Kerry for Climate Change. The only thing I can think is that as SOS, & he worked well with other Nations...and Kerry helped Negotiate the Paris Climate Accord. He’s been pretty vocal about the threat of Climate Change. He’s an Excellent Choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The contested election isn’t over, kid. You read about how there were serious problems with Wayne county but they went ahead and certified it because they don't have legal authority to order investigations? 

Sorry, punk, but it isn't a contested election. It never was. What has been going on since Nov 3rd is yet another cheap trump con to scam money from the rubes. Donald J Loser knows the moment he concedes, the donations stop. Therefore, he probably will never concede. He is planning how to milk more free money from the rubes in his post presidency career of being a professional victim.

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Sorry, punk, but it isn't a contested election. It never was. What has been going on since Nov 3rd is yet another cheap trump con to scam money from the rubes. Donald J Loser knows the moment he concedes, the donations stop. Therefore, he probably will never concede. He is planning how to milk more free money from the rubes in his post presidency career of being a professional victim.

Who the fuck you calling punk?

You have zero INTEGRITY !

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tunafish said:

Bill you are a spineless bowel movement.

The way you're getting your cheap ass kicked tonight, you'd be better off jumping back in the water and try your luck at turning yourself into shark chum. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

They are all career establishment types from the Obama era.

 

They are the picks that Hillary was supposed to have made in 2017.

 

"Fundamental Change" 2.0

 

 

Yes, in other words, qualified appointments. What a concept.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...