Dominion Case Blown Open by Sanders Progressive Democrats.

5 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

Its interesting that so many democrats and George Soros are tied to Dominion financially. 

You would think the last thing the government would do is allow voter machine software to be controlled by any politicians. 

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Its interesting that so many democrats and George Soros are tied to Dominion financially. 

You would think the last thing the government would do is allow voter machine software to be controlled by any politicians. 

Don't worry man. Hugo Chavez signed off on it just a few months ago. How do I know this? Sydney Powell told me so.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

And allow purchasing from Privately owned companies who can rig the shit out of the machines without any check of the equipment for tampering.

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Think about what your saying. The politicians run government.

Just now, antifakiller said:

And allow purchasing from Privately owned companies who can rig the shit out of the machines without any check of the equipment for tampering.

Yep. You see my thread where Dominion is actually a government partner in election integrity and released their own statement that absolutely no evidence of fraud exists? 

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Don't worry man. Hugo Chavez signed off on it just a few months ago. How do I know this? Sydney Powell told me so.

The only thing you've got shithead are Corrupt attorney generals and judges paid by Soros. An election without Left Wing corruption would have been a runaway victory for Trump, Testicle Lips.  

Yep. You see my thread where Dominion is actually a government partner in election integrity and released their own statement that absolutely no evidence of fraud exists? 

I missed that but I believe it. Why did Georgia give Dominion over 100 million for machines that any cheap computer could have done the job better?

1 minute ago, RayDonavin said:

I missed that but I believe it. Why did Georgia give Dominion over 100 million for machines that any cheap computer could have done the job better?

Because their politicians got hefty kickbacks, including republicans. 

Exactly. They have been ensuring and election win no matter who actually wins. 

I've been saying it for years, our party is too soft on the issues and never anticipates a battle. Trumps attorneys should have acted a year ago when the Left filed 100 lawsuits to remove security protocols for ballot voting. Trump put the party in the right direction in opposition of many Republicans, then brought them together. Now we see many weren't true to the party. They are the part of New World Order.   

• Thumb up 1

35 minutes ago, antifakiller said:

The only thing you've got shithead are Corrupt attorney generals and judges paid by Soros. An election without Left Wing corruption would have been a runaway victory for Trump, Testicle Lips.  

Keep telling that to yourself for the next four years.