Jump to content

Media and Democrats Decide They Love Forever War Now Because Orange Man Bad


Recommended Posts

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/11/21/media-and-democrats-decide-they-love-forever-war-because-orange-man-bad-n283166
 

#1 reason why the entire left should be shipped to Afghanistan to work as slaves or human shields for the Taliban. 
 

Also the reason the establishment committed massive voter fraud. So they could keep murdering our citizens in senseless wars. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2020/11/21/media-and-democrats-decide-they-love-forever-war-because-orange-man-bad-n283166
 

#1 reason why the entire left should be shipped to Afghanistan to work as slaves or human shields for the Taliban. 
 

Also the reason the establishment committed massive voter fraud. So they could keep murdering our citizens in senseless wars. 

 

Apparently the RWNJs think that starting a war with Iran is the way to achieve peace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

Apparently the RWNJs think that starting a war with Iran is the way to achieve peace.

No. That would be the establishment you voted for. Trump wanted to bring the troops home. Your masters disagreed. You’re a fraud. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No. That would be the establishment you voted for. Trump wanted to bring the troops home. Your masters disagreed. You’re a fraud. 

 

He was trying to start a war with Iran... after he lost the election. He wanted to leave Biden with even more of a fucking mess than he already has.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/16/us/politics/trump-iran-nuclear.html

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

He was trying to start a war with Iran... after he lost the election. He wanted to leave Biden with even more of a fucking mess than he already has.

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/16/us/politics/trump-iran-nuclear.html

 

 

😆Oh man, you are one brain washed mother fucker. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

😆Oh man, you are one brain washed mother fucker. 

 

Remember when Obama withdrew the troops and you were pissed because of ISIS? Now Trump wants to hand Afghanistan to the Taliban and you're totally okay with it. This after giving Syria to Russia/Iran and openly arming UAE and Israel. How the fuck does this lead to peace?

 

Biden isn't going to start a war with Iran... and is actually more likely to prevent one. He also isn't going to start any new wars... but that doesn't mean he is going to give the Taliban their own nation state... especially not after this massive potential conflict that Trump has helped set up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...