Prez "I don't give a damn" should be Tried For Manslaughter

‘Spreader-in-Chief’ is now the ‘Murderer-in-Chief’:

Using the hashtag #LockHimUp, American Urban Radio Networks White House correspondent April Ryan said President Donald J. Trump “has blood on his hands” for the deaths of more than 258,000 Americans.

“I’ve been saying it since March and will always say it, Donald Trump has blood on his hands for the deaths of the 258K+ Americans that are dead because he ignored and politicized this virus. He went from being the Spreader-in-Chief to the Murderer-in-Chief. #LockHimUp.”

Ryan’s tweet was in response to culture critic Jawn Murray’s observation that if “Trump was a doctor and intentionally misled our nation about this pandemic, he’d be prosecuted for medical malpractice! Trump as POTUS aided and abetted a virus that murdered 258K+ Americans, committing Crimes Against Humanity and Genocide. The International Crime Court should prosecute him!”

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who should be tried is Cuomo. He actually ordered the execution of thousands of citizens. The media is eerily silent on huge Democrat Covid failures. 

‘Spreader-in-Chief’ is now the ‘Murderer-in-Chief’: Using the hashtag #LockHimUp, American Urban Radio Networks White House correspondent April Ryan said President Donald J. Trump “has blood on h

And the ConMans still doing it by not attending any COVID meetings for five months as well as withholding information from Biden.... He just plays golf and tweets while people die

Posted Images

And the ConMans still doing it by not attending any COVID meetings for five months as well as withholding information from Biden.... He just plays golf and tweets while people die

• Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

‘Spreader-in-Chief’ is now the ‘Murderer-in-Chief’:

Using the hashtag #LockHimUp, American Urban Radio Networks White House correspondent April Ryan said President Donald J. Trump “has blood on his hands” for the deaths of more than 258,000 Americans.

“I’ve been saying it since March and will always say it, Donald Trump has blood on his hands for the deaths of the 258K+ Americans that are dead because he ignored and politicized this virus. He went from being the Spreader-in-Chief to the Murderer-in-Chief. #LockHimUp.”

Ryan’s tweet was in response to culture critic Jawn Murray’s observation that if “Trump was a doctor and intentionally misled our nation about this pandemic, he’d be prosecuted for medical malpractice! Trump as POTUS aided and abetted a virus that murdered 258K+ Americans, committing Crimes Against Humanity and Genocide. The International Crime Court should prosecute him!”

Cant we just execute you for being a stupid ass faggot fuck retard instead?

Really no trial needed.

Save the tax payers some money ...

• Thumb up 1

Prez MORON knew it would be bad. He admitted as much to a reporter. He acted with malice to upend our supply of PPE, he spread lies and conspiracies, he down played the threat and actively encouraged others to ignore medical advice and amplify his own lies. He actively relegated the experts to the sidelines. He encouraged others to take back their states when governors mandated masks and lockdowns.

I would say this goes well beyond negligent homicide.

• Thumb up 1

EVERYTIME the gop is in Power....we go 3rd World

and the rednecks Cheer it on....as they get Subsidized by the Blue States/Gov't

WAYYYYYYYY PAST TIME TO CUT THE MF's OFF!

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

.as they get Subsidized by the Blue States/Gov't

Yeah sure, the broke as fuck blue states are subsidizing anything.

If it weren't for Texas, the entire nation would be bankrupt.

I agree its time to cut something off ... oxygen supply for Liberals ...

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

texass....the ONLY state mississippi isn't jealous of

Poor thing.

He seems to forget that some of us KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

So where you going to run to when the CIVIL WAR breaks out and we start coming after you SHITSTAINS IN MASSIVE NUMBERS???

I bet you dress up like a woman and run to the nearest BLUE STATE!!!

CHICKEN SHIT COWARDS do that shit.

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Wow....the 2 Room Idiots

You've chosen to ignore content by Duck615

You've chosen to ignore content by MidnightMax

Only spineless cowards use the ignore function ...

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

you're next wanna be tuff guy....I put all the Freaks on Ignore

I just scroll like a good troll.

Ignorance is bliss.. you have to read it all to see between the lines

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

you're next wanna be tuff guy....I put all the Freaks on Ignore

I bet you won't be IGNORING ANYONE when those fine folks in south Florida who know where you live make that little "knock knock knock" on your door!!

You'll be SHITTING THAT DEPENDS you wear and you'll be looking for that LIQUOR BOTTLE to calm down from the massive FEAR you will be experiencing!!!