PEOPLE WHO GROW UP WITH THE "KUMBAYA" PHILOSOPHY . . . UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY OBTAIN FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE WITH NEGROES

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

My mistake...

I tend to get beat up by both sides, so my knee jerk reaction is calculated.

It's hell being in the middle.

Lol

No problem. I disagree with you 95% if the time but I agree with you on this one. And I always respect your opinion even if I call you an ignorant ass while I'm respecting you.

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All you have to do is give them enough rope...   This ain't my first rodeo.

No problem. I disagree with you 95% if the time but I agree with you on this one. And I always respect your opinion even if I call you an ignorant ass while I'm respecting you.

That's as true color as it gets.

47 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Wow... true colors showing here.

I knew there was something fake about you.

No "moral purity" here at all... and what the hell is an "anti racist"?

Is that a bad thing, or what?

True colors? LOL.

PhilipIV here is an admitted Nazi.

Try to keep up.

Bill

5 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

After about a year and a half of interacting with negroes, his opinion . . . shall we say . . . CHANGED dramatically.

As I've said here before I grew up in Philly and have been in the worse Hoods the City has to offer.

ultraliberals don't have a clue what it is like and I wish they could spend some time there.

Why just the other day:

WEST PHILADELPHIA - A 14-year-old boy is expected to survive after he was shot in the back Saturday night in West Philadelphia, according to police. 

Officers from Philadelphia's 19th district responded to the 5900 block of Callowhill Street around 7 p.m. for reports of gunfire.

No arrests have been reported at this time. Police are investigating what sparked the shooting.

blank_scam_negro.jpg

33 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

There is nothing intellectual about just hanging labels on me. You have no clue what a Nazi is.

Actually, I know precisely what a Nazi is. You are quite stupid to make such inane presumptions.

Bill

I was in a crack house one time (owned by a cracker) and 3 days later some OGs rolled up on a (codename) Democrat who was hanging out. 

The (codename) Democrat was standing right behind the doorman as the OGs argued with him back and forth.

Being OGs...they knew if they shot the doorman the projectiles would go right thru him and hit their intended victim.

The doorman found that out...the hard way.

Do ultraliberals know in crack houses / shooting galleries you have to pay a blast if you wanted TP.

6 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Actually, I know precisely what a Nazi is. You are quite stupid to make such inane presumptions.

Bill

He was dealing drugs and got his ass kicked by some niggaz. So he started to study the inferiority of the black race. That's all

PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police are investigating after three teens were wounded in a triple shooting in the city's Grays Ferry neighborhood.  It happened on the 1700 block of South 30th Street around 4:15 p.m. Friday.

According to police, two teens, ages 14 and 15, were shot in the arm while a third teen was shot in the foot.

So far, no arrests have been made and a weapon has not been recovered.  The investigation is ongoing.

The Grays Ferry section of Philly is know as The Devils Pocket

Just now, Zaro said:

Go read over this thread. It's straight from the horse's mouth

And here I thought you were making an impressive speculation. LOL.

Another little pansy-ass that got his butt whooped. Nazis are always cowardly weaklings.

Bill

12 hours ago, Old Mack said:

As I've said here before I grew up in Philly and have been in the worse Hoods the City has to offer.

ultraliberals don't have a clue what it is like and I wish they could spend some time there.

Why just the other day:

WEST PHILADELPHIA - A 14-year-old boy is expected to survive after he was shot in the back Saturday night in West Philadelphia, according to police. 

Officers from Philadelphia's 19th district responded to the 5900 block of Callowhill Street around 7 p.m. for reports of gunfire.

No arrests have been reported at this time. Police are investigating what sparked the shooting.

blank_scam_negro.jpg

Mirabeau has spent considerable time in Stinking Kennedy land:  Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard.

It's instructive to note that the Stinking Kennedy clan's home turf is DEVOID of negroes.

The only negroes most of the Kennedys have ever seen are on the Cosby Show or on the box of Uncle Ben's Rice, and yet they deem themselves "experts" on race relations.

On 11/21/2020 at 8:56 PM, SpyCar said:

PhilipIV here is an admitted Nazi.

You hack...what does PhilipV admitting he is a Nazi....have to do with having first hand experience with negros ?

update: 24-7 Philly story:

12-year-old Philadelphia boy fatally shot while answering front door

Sadeek Clark-Harrison approached the front door when he heard knocking around 3 a.m. Sunday at his Frankford home, news station WPVI reported. But a single shot was fired through the door, striking him in the head, the outlet reported. He was at home with his grandmother and 10-year-old sister at the time, KYW-TV reported.

Gavin Newsom pressured to choose 'lady of colour' to fill Senate seat »  InWorldTrend.com

5 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

You hack...what does PhilipV admitting he is a Nazi....have to do with having first hand experience with negros ?

update: 24-7 Philly story:

12-year-old Philadelphia boy fatally shot while answering front door

Sadeek Clark-Harrison approached the front door when he heard knocking around 3 a.m. Sunday at his Frankford home, news station WPVI reported. But a single shot was fired through the door, striking him in the head, the outlet reported. He was at home with his grandmother and 10-year-old sister at the time, KYW-TV reported.

What does being a Nazi have to do with anything, asks Mack the racist?

The man is a moron.

Bill