PEOPLE WHO GROW UP WITH THE "KUMBAYA" PHILOSOPHY . . . UNTIL THEY ACTUALLY OBTAIN FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE WITH NEGROES

Mirabeau has seen this before.

An attorney friend of Mirabeau's moved from Idaho to Texas.

He grew up in a town where there were zero negroes.

He was full of the "kumbaya" spirit when he got to Texas.

After about a year and a half of interacting with negroes, his opinion . . . shall we say . . . CHANGED dramatically.

https://www.amren.com/blog/2020/11/black-behavior-black-identity/

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All you have to do is give them enough rope...   This ain't my first rodeo.

Mirabeau has seen this before.   An attorney friend of Mirabeau's moved from Idaho to Texas.   He grew up in a town where there were zero negroes.   He was full of the "k

No problem. I disagree with you 95% if the time but I agree with you on this one. And I always respect your opinion even if I call you an ignorant ass while I'm respecting you.

I grew up in Atlanta and very quickly learned that the blacks are dangerous. 

But there are other people who grew up here that I know who still seem to have no idea. It Is impressive how much people can live in denial when they know they are supposed to.

28 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

But there are other people who grew up here that I know who still seem to have no idea. It Is impressive how much people can live in denial when they know they are supposed to.

Mirabeau's attorney friend once confided to Mirabeau:  "When I first got down here I didn't understand why some people would say what they did about negroes, but, now . . . "

27 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

There are bad players in every demographic, and the tone of someone's skin has little to do with it.

I grew up in the Deep South, late 70's early 80's, and knew plenty of very cool ass black folks back in the day, and a few assholes too.

If you are looking at someone, and making a judgement based on nothing more than that, you're doing it wrong.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

There are bad players in every demographic, and the tone of someone's skin has little to do with it.

I grew up in the Deep South, late 70's early 80's, and knew plenty of very cool ass black folks back in the day, and a few assholes too.

If you are looking at someone, and making a judgement based on nothing more than that, you're doing it wrong.

There is good and bad in every race but it is useless to pretend race has nothing to do with it. Nobody is saying 'All' and nobody ever did...not even Hitler.

But it is a damn useful heuristic. Avoid black people and you will be a lot less likely to get killed.

49 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I take it you have never had a "darkie" get your back.

Maybe they don't like you because of your attitude?

Just sayin"

Do not try to sell me your moral purity anti racist bullshit. I have had enough of this. I have had to actually fight for my own life before...unlike you...obviously.

Oddly enough I actually have had 'Darkies' get my back. But it is only because they already saw me to be strong and maybe I could defeat their 'Darkie' oppressors.

You say dumb shit like that and it makes me think you have no clue how the world works.

Yeah I have had a 'Darkie' help me fight against another 'Darkie'. Both of those fucked up and happen to be dead now. I am still alive. Any questions?

6 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Do not try to sell me your moral purity anti racist bullshit.

Wow... true colors showing here.

I knew there was something fake about you.

No "moral purity" here at all... and what the hell is an "anti racist"?

Is that a bad thing, or what?

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Yeah it's a bad thing. It is anti truth. Cause you have never seen the facts on the ground. I have. And when I tell you what's up you treat me like Cassandra.

I am Beyond frustrated with this shit. 

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The bottom line is...dont fucking tell me (repulsive nerdy voice) "you never had a nigger have your back!"

I never needed one, unlike you. But yeah...i get the racial dynamic playing out here. I've literally seen people getting their ass shot.

You haven't seen shit. Don't preach to me. It's obvious.

1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

Yeah it's a bad thing. It is anti truth. Cause you have never seen the facts on the ground. I have. And when I tell you what's up you treat me like Cassandra.

I am Beyond frustrated with this shit. 

You have seen what you have seen, and I have seen what I have seen.

What makes your "truth" more relevant than mine?

I would say it's subject to opinion, right?

2 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

The bottom line is...dont fucking re me (repulsive nerdy voice) "you never had a nigger have your back!"

I never needed one, unlike you. But ueah...i get the racial dynamic playing out here. I've literally seen people getting their was shot.

You haven't seen shit. Don't preach to me. It's obvious.

Rippy just doesn't realize how big of a fucking racist you really are. Just give him a little time, he'll catch on.

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

You have seen what you have seen, and I have seen what I have seen.

What makes your "truth" more relevant than mine?

I would say it's subject to opinion, right?

My experience is not unique. Look at basic fucking stats.

But furthermore you have no clue what is BEHIND those stats. I've seen this shit first hand. I even dealt drugs in my youth lol. You dont know shit.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Rippy just doesn't realize how big of a fucking racist you really are. Just give him a little time, he'll catch on.

I am very fucking racist. I am also very correct. That is the hardest pill to swallow. But all of you will....eventually...

Just now, PhilipIV said:

I am very fucking racist. I am also very correct. That is the hardest pill to swallow. But all of you will....eventually...

Well for your sake I hope you'll be able to see Kamala Harris be elected President someday. When you die you'll realize how wrong you are, but then it'll be too late. Too bad your ancestors can't communicate with you from hell. 

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

All you have to do is give them enough rope...

This ain't my first rodeo.

• Thumb up 2
Just now, calguy said:

Well for your sake I hope you'll be able to see Kamala Harris be elected President someday. When you die you'll realize how wrong you are, but then it'll be too late. Too bad your ancestors can't communicate with you from hell. 

I already knew she would elected, retard lol

A lot of my friends laughed at me a few months ago when tulsi seemed to end her ambitions.

But turns out i was right, eh? Nobody laughing now ...

3 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

I already knew she would elected, retard lol

A lot of my friends laughed at me a few months ago when tulsi seemed to end her ambitions.

But turns out i was right, eh? Nobody laughing now ...

You're quite the scholar.