Jump to content

Brain Dead Biden Back on the Bumbling


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, antifakiller said:

Zombie Left Wing Liberals still vote for the incompetent Asshole

yeah and you Trump morons look so intellgent

 

never met a dick you wouldn't suck

 

Jeffery Toobin wants to watch. So does Jerry Falwell

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FivebyFive said:

yeah and you Trump morons look so intellgent

 

never met a dick you wouldn't suck

 

Jeffery Toobin wants to watch. So does Jerry Falwell

and lets not forget the brown ooze leaking from Rudy's ears

 

He is so full of shit

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

yeah and you Trump morons look so intellgent

 

never met a dick you wouldn't suck

 

Jeffery Toobin wants to watch. So does Jerry Falwell

Trump does have great policies, ideas and foresight. Homophobia and pedophilIa most prevalent in Liberal Circles

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, antifakiller said:

Zombie Left Wing Liberals still vote for the incompetent Asshole

We didn't vote for trump.

We voted for the competent,intelligent candidate.

Didn't care what their name was as long as it wasn't trump.

Because not only do we hate him but we get something even better.

We get to deprive you panzees from having him for president.

This election wasn't just about getting an imbecile out of office either.

It was about getting to see you guys cry about it.

So far you snowflakes are living up to expectations.

What with all your conspiracy theories about election fraud.

A couple new ones daily.

Each one is going to overturn the election and expose rampant fraud.

The only fraud is the orange fuck nugget.

2020 has been splendid.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

 

Yet, you stupid mother fuckers voted for him to lead this country.

 

 

 

 

"AAACK! Where's my teleprompter?"

 

Apparently his meds have been cut since the election is over...

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Stormy told me you are limp

You hang with that horseface as well??? My my squarehead...you really are a soulless depraved being...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Squatchman said:

We didn't vote for trump.

We voted for the competent,intelligent candidate.

Didn't care what their name was as long as it wasn't trump.

Because not only do we hate him but we get something even better.

We get to deprive you panzees from having him for president.

This election wasn't just about getting an imbecile out of office either.

It was about getting to see you guys cry about it.

So far you snowflakes are living up to expectations.

What with all your conspiracy theories about election fraud.

A couple new ones daily.

Each one is going to overturn the election and expose rampant fraud.

The only fraud is the orange fuck nugget.

2020 has been splendid.

You didn’t follow Jim Jones’ directions correctly. Now it left you Brain Dead,Douchebag

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...