Does Lucifershammer really have any friends here, besides kfools ?

Does Lucifershammer really have any friends here, besides kfools ?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a friend of Lucifershammer

• No I'm not. Please explain.
    • Yes I am. Please explain.

8 minutes ago, sole result said:

allies are friends in need of validating their hypothetical vlaues and they won't tolerate honesty about living results being one themselves. everyone has to project a possibilities come true and die defending it with the addition of teaching their next generations to save it forever.

freedom from eternally separated as biologically centered as geographically alive now.

I don´t know for sure  .  .  .  but this  .  .  .  ^^^^   .  .  .  .  this disjointed, jumbled  mess of words seemingly thrown randomly on the table  .  .  .  like you would with dices  .  .  .  actually  .  .  .  .  in an baffling kind of way  .  .  .  seem to make sense to me !

Anyone out there shares the same feeling  ?

Or am I going the way of the  .  .  .  Sole Results ?

God  .  .  .  whatever god  .  .  .   forbid !

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had some arguments with LFH but I would consider him a “friend”.

Consider myself a  friend of  @lucifershammer   I don't  know him as an enemy 

What has he done now? 

3 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

I don´t know for sure  .  .  .  but this  .  .  .  ^^^^   .  .  .  .  this disjointed, jumbled  mess of words seemingly thrown randomly on the table  .  .  .  like you would with dices  .  .  .  actually  .  .  .  .  in an baffling kind of way  .  .  .  seem to make sense to me !

Anyone out there shares the same feeling  ?

Or am I going the way of the  .  .  .  Sole Results ?

God  .  .  .  whatever god  .  .  .   forbid !

there are two ways to have a conversation, explaining why life is what it is and there is directing outcomes from now on as if life isn't how it is.

34 minutes ago, sole result said:

there are two ways to have a conversation, explaining why life is what it is and there is directing outcomes from now on as if life isn't how it is.

And the second one is  .  .  . ?

Don't scare me, please  .  .  .  I may reach for my guns ! 

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

And an unpaid job at that...

On what  basis do you assume that ? 

Jussssssss Currrrrrioussssss !

Hopefully not on the basis of a self-declared liar  .  .  .   or a proven ,  tilled above-the-law  petty tyrant, I´d hope  ?

Thanks for your kind reply, in case you may deem me worthy of it   !

3 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Why,thank you.

You don´t, bastard ! 

The only thing redeeming your sorry ass  .  .  .  is your love for your dog  !

Which I share !

Or else I´d come over there and kick your sorry ass al over the place !

And probably make you eat your chainsaw !l

Juss don´t play the good guy  .  .  .  because you ain´t ! 

36 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

And the second one is  .  .  . ?

Don't scare me, please  .  .  .  I may reach for my guns ! 

there were two in what I said and as usual, you ignore what I say then caricaturize me as everything subhuman.  And in that action you are nothing more than manifested vocabulary pretending you are above being a simple reproduciton mutually timed apart nw.

ha ha ha ha ha ha because you are part of a mob action, you feel invincible and yet simple honesty about living biolobially centered as eternally timed apart now makes more sense than history recited last 5 thousand years.

On, to destroy reality one only has to remove all doubt governing people demanding rights to stay in character designed cradle to grave than a gender conceived to decomposed so far. in real time.

in real time there are no missing links ancestrally from inception to extinciton of life never the same details and results twice so far.

simple compounding cycles sustaining the numbers of each species in the atmosphere. event horizonsts vs, time table logistics alsys inaccurate requiring people have faith seeing is believing optics and semantics are all mthat count intelelctulaly defeating time as individually occupying space since conceived and evolved now.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

then caricaturize me as everything subhuman.

Not true ! 

In fact I like you a lot  .  .  .  even thought I understand less than 1 % of what you say ! 

Remember  .  .  .  I was the most vocal to have you unbanned !

Just now, JinnMartini said:

Not true ! 

In fact I like you a lot  .  .  .  even thought I understand less than 1 % of what you say ! 

Remember  .  .  .  I was the most vocal to have you unbanned !

gee i instinctively comprehend everything you are doing to justify never accepting life as mutually evolving never exceeding the simultaneous time spontaneously never the same form since a fertilized cell.  Same way I became just one male human/sole result of the lifetimes sustaining the numbers since inception.

When you deny real your mind is everything you defend to stay in character of who you rather be cradle to grave than all you are as conceived to decomposed.

equa;lly created doesn't include equally talented to adapt at the same time everything outside your skin is adapting spontaneously here as you do.

I just don't pretend to be more than what time being reproduced gave me as a replacement supplying my one of a kind DNA result.

see the absolute beauty of undertanding now is eternity, death is the end of second changes to change one's mind and extinction is the end of people changing their behavior repeating historical each ancestor added from now on.

I corrected my ignoring life is limited to now in 1982 and led a very out of sight out of mind performance until 2005. the semantics used against trump since 2016 was used against my sister in 2005.

I had a decade whispering in cyberspace waiting for it to become undeniable globally. Intellectual Armageddon.  

5 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I don't think people come to this forum because they want to make friends.

recruiting allies among the 4 generations adapting to space as biologically timed apart now.  you really need to do a space time continuum based upon ancestral event horizons never moving their position as kinetic displacements never duplicate the compounding details combined so far.

You won't because you already comprehend the difference between time table logistics and never staying the same again so far.

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

recruiting allies among the 4 generations adapting to space as biologically timed apart now.  you really need to do a space time continuum based upon event yourizons never moving their position as kinetic displacements never duplicate the compounding details combined so far.

...and some people come to this forum because the mods will allow them to relate to people in the only way they can.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I don't think people come to this forum because they want to make friends.

Just now, Toldya said:

...and some people come to this forum because the mods will allow them to relate to people in the only way they can.

So why are you here?

30 minutes ago, Toldya said:

I see your 2 dimensional one topic one track mantra rational thinking in your avatar.  Real smart well trained character sering humanity that conquered your family tree so far with power of suggestion you pay with your limited time as a replacement occupying space with the combined DNA of your genetic makeup.

100% you, 50% each parent, 25% each grandparent unless incest involved then 50% one 25% the other 2 grandparents as with parent child incept reproducing a grandchild the mom or dad is the granchild's sibling.  Just throwing a little subliminal humor there.

Again,reality is a glass house social narrative.  Best you don't play schorched earth practices obtaining control over relative time table logistics as all the facts you need to know about from now on.

Life in real time doesn't have or keep secrets while navigating mutually timed apart so far.

15 minutes ago, sole result said:

I see your 2 dimensional one topic one track mantra rational thinking in your avatar.  Real smart well trained character sering humanity that conquered your family tree so far with power of suggestion you pay with your limited time as a replacement occupying space with the combined DNA of your genetic makeup.

100% you, 50% each parent, 25% each grandparent unless incest involved then 50% one 25% the other 2 grandparents as with parent child incept reproducing a grandchild the mom or dad is the granchild's sibling.  Just throwing a little subliminal humor there.

Again,reality is a glass house social narrative.  Best you don't play schorched earth practices obtaining control over relative time table logistics as all the facts you need to know about from now on.

Life in real time doesn't have or keep secrets while navigating mutually timed apart so far.

And some people fail to connect with people in the only way they know how.

20 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Me thinks it's very lonely  AT THE BOTTOM !

Thank you for the tribute. I must have really gotten to you deeply and for that I'm  very happy.   To answer your question  I live in a place called reality so I don't really  need  the internet so provide me " friends"   and as an admitted misanthrope  I don't particularly  care for most of humanity here. But again thank you for using me to get the attention you crave and I hope your little circle jerk bring you the joy you lack.

• Thumb up 1
20 hours ago, Karl Childers said:

Luciferhammer is a "Driver"..

Awhile back was an Ice Storm..

Jackknifed and Old Chuck took him in for afew day..

Always wondered if he ever got his "Property" outta the truck..

Nope  I lost everything but my dog..   and he died right after my divorce. 

• Thumb up 1