Scott Baio claims he may move to Utah to run against Mitt Romney

Scott Baio wearing a suit and tie: scott-baio

The cream of the GOP crop rises to the surface again. Vote for Chachi. Happy Days in Utah Again!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/scott-baio-claims-he-may-move-to-utah-to-run-against-mitt-romney/ar-BB1bdKCJ?ocid=msedgntp

(Full article at above link)

Scott Baio claims he's considering moving to Utah in order to run for Senate in 2024 against Mitt Romney, a man who the actor once actively campaigned for.

The former "Charles in Charge" actor is livid that the Senator doesn't support Donald Trump's unproven accusations that voter fraud ran rampant in the 2020 election. In a tweet, Mitt shredded Trump for "overt pressure on state and local officials to subvert the will of the people and overturn the election."

Mitt is one of the sole Republicans in a leadership role to call Joe Biden "President-elect," as well.

Scott, a very, very outspoken supporter of all things Trump, isn't pleased with Mitt's take on the election.

"Hey @MittRomney, beautiful golf courses in Utah……maybe I'll move there, play a few rounds and unseat you," he tweeted on Nov. 20. 

The "Happy Days" star later claimed that Mitt owned him money, too.

"P.S. My wife is still waiting for her $2600 refund," he wrote. "Remember your wife canceled that Beverly Hills political luncheon fundraiser? But your campaign kept the money."

Scott's about-face in regard to the Utah Senator comes eight years after he openly championed him for President of the United States in 2012. 

Defeating Mitt in Republican stronghold Utah could prove to be difficult. In 2018, the former Presidential nominee won more than 71 percent of the Republican vote in the primary election. In general election, he won 62 percent of the vote, more than doubling that of his opponent. 

Scott's tiff with Mitt comes as multiple courts in multiple states have thrown out Team Trump's election-based lawsuits.

Scott Baio Is 46 And Pregnant: Season 2 (Full Frame) - Walmart.com -  Walmart.com

And Trump wouldn't even pay for the abortion. The cheap bastard.

• Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, drvoke said:

The cream of the GOP crop rises to the surface again. Vote for Chachi. Happy Days in Utah Again!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/scott-baio-claims-he-may-move-to-utah-to-run-against-mitt-romney/ar-BB1bdKCJ?ocid=msedgntp

Scott Baio claims he's considering moving to Utah in order to run for Senate in 2024 against Mitt Romney, a man who the actor once actively campaigned for.

The former "Charles in Charge" actor is livid that the Senator doesn't support Donald Trump's unproven accusations that voter fraud ran rampant in the 2020 election. In a tweet, Mitt shredded Trump for "overt pressure on state and local officials to subvert the will of the people and overturn the election."

Mitt is one of the sole Republicans in a leadership role to call Joe Biden "President-elect," as well.

Scott, a very, very outspoken supporter of all things Trump, isn't pleased with Mitt's take on the election.

"Hey @MittRomney, beautiful golf courses in Utah……maybe I'll move there, play a few rounds and unseat you," he tweeted on Nov. 20. 

"P.S. My wife is still waiting for her $2600 refund," he wrote. "Remember your wife canceled that Beverly Hills political luncheon fundraiser? But your campaign kept the money."

Scott's about-face in regard to the Utah Senator comes eight years after he openly championed him for President of the United States in 2012. 

Defeating Mitt in Republican stronghold Utah could prove to be difficult. In 2018, the former Presidential nominee won more than 71 percent of the Republican vote in the primary election. In general election, he won 62 percent of the vote, more than doubling that of his opponent. 

Scott's tiff with Mitt comes as multiple courts in multiple states have thrown out Team Trump's election-based lawsuits.

Scott Baio Is 46 And Pregnant: Season 2 (Full Frame) - Walmart.com -  Walmart.com

You started a thread about Chachi?

Damn you Liberals are desperate for a distraction ...

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

he better start saying something real, because all I am seeing is someone staying in character.

8 hours ago, drvoke said:

Hillary moved to New York to run for senator because she wouldn't have won anywhere else.  SB is just another actor looking for a career role.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Hillary moved to New York to run for senator because she wouldn't have won anywhere else.  SB is just another actor looking for a career role.

True. I think he would have to convert to Mormonism to get elected though. That shouldn't pose a problem. He has no character, and is a hypocrite and a liar.

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

True. I think he would have to convert to Mormonism to get elected though. That shouldn't pose a problem. He has no character, and is a hypocrite and a liar.

You are really lost defending possiblities nobody can understand life as kinetically displaced so far in biological order of compounding added reproductions adapting to time as geographically spaced apart now.

33 minutes ago, sole result said:

You are really lost defending possiblities nobody can understand life as kinetically displaced so far in biological order of compounding added reproductions adapting to time as geographically spaced apart now.

Thank you for contributing to the conversation. This is why kfools values you as a member. Me, less so.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Thank you for contributing to the conversation. This is why kfools values you as a member. Me, less so.

sarcasm, I didn't like being banned for my honesty and I hold no malice towards Kfools as a mutually evolving replacement.  It's his ideology I am out to debunk and in doing his, yours melts down as well. Intellectual Armageddon is my instinctive design.

On 11/21/2020 at 2:17 AM, drvoke said:

On 11/21/2020 at 9:38 PM, sole result said:

he better start saying something real, because all I am seeing is someone staying in character.

It's actually pretty disturbing when you post something semi-coherent.

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I doubt that Scott Baio  will actually run against Romney, because he would lack the support to run in the GOP primary,and the Democrats would sooner run a random rescue cat.

This is a non-issue.

Utah very blood "Red" State..

Nonetheless Salt Lake City is becoming "Trendy"..

Nevada used 2 be Blood Red but Las Vegas and Reno grew so FAST

Every few Decades doubled Population

2 hours ago, Karl Childers said:

Utah very blood "Red" State..

Nonetheless Salt Lake City is becoming "Trendy"..

Nevada used 2 be Blood Red but Las Vegas and Reno grew so FAST

Every few Decades doubled Population

That is because Mormons breed like vermin.

• Thumb up 1
21 minutes ago, drvoke said:

That is because Mormons breed like vermin.

I don't really know much about em..

My Bible is Jehovah's Witnesses..

Not that I'm a Witness..

Back in AA my Sponsor was with em..

Worked 4 him I Kinda felt that'd work 4 me too..

What I do find is the Bible alittle "simpler" to Read....

Born and Raised "Lutheran" but my folks been dead 20/30 years now..

In AA the "Higher" Power is all that's about..

Without that ya can throw rest of Blue Book away..

Without a "Higher Power" there is NO Foundation