Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Youre all lying fools to ignore the Trump economy.   You discounted The NY Times story I liked to you directly... proving the Obama economy was weak .   Fuck off.

 

hell, your supporting spy car, a proven liar.    So enjoy.

Did you get past 5th grade math??  You seem to be unable to read graphs

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump is  great leader.   A profile in  leadership and  strength.    man attacked daily for  years  with lies after lies and  never wavered.   He fights for you, while you foolishly  worship

LOL. Past tense. LOL.   Trump took a highly successful economy that was inherited from Barack Obama and destroyed it. The Loser is a total incompetent.   There isn't "world peace."

Exhibit Q’: Lawyer Lin Wood Submits that Michigan Is Really Minnesota in Failed Pro-Trump Election Affidavit https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/exhibit-q-lawyer-lin-wood-submits-that-michigan-

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You’re a fucking idiot.

 

holy shit. 

 

You are clearly incapable of not inverting the truth in every post. LOL.

 

Everyone laughs at you. Not with you, but at you.

 

You are a sad joke.

 

Bill

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

You are clearly incapable of not inverting the truth in every post. LOL.

 

Everyone laughs at you. Not with you, but at you.

 

You are a sad joke.

 

Bill

 

 

This is a great place to learn just how stupid a lot of Americans really are

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

you  may have been able to  get a job in maintenance  where I  went to school..   if they didn't  drug test 

you would have never been able to pass Nuclear Engineering.. you have to read graphs

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

To the point where I think he is on the Kremlin's payroll to spread disinformation

 

It's nigh unto impossible to figure out where Kremlin disinformation varies from Loser cult disinformation. Both seek to tear our nation down.

 

Thanks goodness that the people booted this asshole from the White House. How much will the Loser destroy between now and then?

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 Russian  collusion  2.0

 

you are fucking retarded 

well do you agree there is more clamoring for democracy and cries against inept leadership in Putin's "sphere of influence"?  What caused that?? The pandemic alone?? You don't think the world looks at us and says  "Ya know, my own leadership sucks too"..

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Trump is  great leader.   A profile in  leadership and  strength.    man attacked daily for  years  with lies after lies and  never wavered.

 

He fights for you, while you foolishly  worship the side that will  actually  remove  our  liberties 

 

You and the  rest fo your  leftist  pals are  just pawns while you prop up a ruling  elite  and  attack the  man who gave up  his  lifestyle to   help your ass.  

 

Those of you   who are obsessed with "what the  world thinks" are fucking  fools.    You do't even   understand  the  menace and threat of  what globalism is, or how they  are drooling to  get as much  American  wealth  as they can and  Trump is  only  person who stood up to them.    For this reason they  tried to  take him  out, and you are  helping.   Fool.

 

Trump sucked that is why America kicked him to the curb. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Trump is  great leader.   A profile in  leadership and  strength.    man attacked daily for  years  with lies after lies and  never wavered.

 

He fights for you, while you foolishly  worship the side that will  actually  remove  our  liberties 

 

You and the  rest fo your  leftist  pals are  just pawns while you prop up a ruling  elite  and  attack the  man who gave up  his  lifestyle to   help your ass.  

 

Those of you   who are obsessed with "what the  world thinks" are fucking  fools.    You do't even   understand  the  menace and threat of  what globalism is, or how they  are drooling to  get as much  American  wealth  as they can and  Trump is  only  person who stood up to them.    For this reason they  tried to  take him  out, and you are  helping.   Fool.

 

 

Well said. Morons here who want only to enslave everyone to their utopian mirage are helping to decimate the greatest human society ever invented. It's sad and discouraging.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Well said. Morons here who want only to enslave everyone to their utopian mirage are helping to decimate the greatest human society ever invented. It's sad and discouraging.

damn.. dat must be some damn good kool aid yer drinkin

 

get over it and look to 2024.. run the damn orange fat turd again.. If Putin doesn't off him first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

damn.. dat must be some damn good kool aid yer drinkin

 

get over it and look to 2024.. run the damn orange fat turd again.. If Putin doesn't off him first.

 

You're a poster child for everything wrong with politics in America right now. You and every one of the leftist morons here, but you more than most and you prove it with nearly every post.

 

It's interesting reading the different moronic perspectives of you idiots, as you each have a fingerprint of stupid unique unto yourselves. Yours is one of the more transparently stupid however. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

You're a poster child for everything wrong with politics in America right now. You and every one of the leftist morons here, but you more than most and you prove it with nearly every post.

 

It's interesting reading the different moronic perspectives of you idiots, as you each have a fingerprint of stupid unique unto yourselves. Yours is one of the more transparently stupid however. 

So the 17 year old punk Kyle Rittenhouse is your hero too??  Poster child of death, mayhem and anarchy???

 

Is Solo Result your therapist??

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FivebyFive said:

So the 17 year old punk Kyle Rittenhouse is your hero too??  Poster child of death, mayhem and anarchy???

 

^^ Fingerprint of Stupid™

 

You have a problem with someone defending themselves from attack? He's no hero of mine but if you whack me with a skateboard I might kill you.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

^^ Fingerprint of Stupid™

 

You have a problem with someone defending themselves from attack? He's no hero of mine but if you whack me with a skateboard I might kill you.

you shouldn't have been there in the first place.. it was antagonist to the peaceful protestors.. designed to pull the instinct out of them

 

Behind every riot is an evil right wing nut job instigating it somehow

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

you shouldn't have been there in the first place.. it was antagonist to the peaceful protestors.. designed to pull the instinct out of them

 

Behind every riot is an evil right wing nut job instigating it somehow

we have to get rid of hate @SixShooter.. I really do like you as a person..  you do honestly make me look at the other side of the fence

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...