Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I ear a rumor there is panic in DC.

 

Something about AOC, Bernie, and about a hundred more people(Dems mostly) that are getting instructions over internet on how to sabotage their office.

 

Dominion office in Canada shutdown and Denver office vacated.

 

Sounds kinda like there is panic in the steal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump is  great leader.   A profile in  leadership and  strength.    man attacked daily for  years  with lies after lies and  never wavered.   He fights for you, while you foolishly  worship

LOL. Past tense. LOL.   Trump took a highly successful economy that was inherited from Barack Obama and destroyed it. The Loser is a total incompetent.   There isn't "world peace."

Exhibit Q’: Lawyer Lin Wood Submits that Michigan Is Really Minnesota in Failed Pro-Trump Election Affidavit https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/exhibit-q-lawyer-lin-wood-submits-that-michigan-

11 minutes ago, solarcell said:

I ear a rumor there is panic in DC.

 

Something about AOC, Bernie, and about a hundred more people(Dems mostly) that are getting instructions over internet on how to sabotage their office.

 

Dominion office in Canada shutdown and Denver office vacated.

 

Sounds kinda like there is panic in the steal.

The only place panicking is the White House. They know they're fucked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, solarcell said:

I ear a rumor there is panic in DC.

 

Something about AOC, Bernie, and about a hundred more people(Dems mostly) that are getting instructions over internet on how to sabotage their office.

 

Dominion office in Canada shutdown and Denver office vacated.

 

Sounds kinda like there is panic in the steal.

Say what?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, solarcell said:

we'll see, but it's really just disbelief about what Dems tried on Nov. 3

 

Yeah, 80 million of us along with disaffected Republicans and independents  shoed up to vote for Joe Biden and to fire the worst president in American history.

 

The only surprise is that it wasn't an even bigger landslide.

 

You Losers are making yourselves too stupid(er). LOL

 

Bill

 

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

Yeah, 80 million of us along with disaffected Republicans and independents  shoed up to vote for Joe Biden and to fire the worst president in American history.

 

The only surprise is that it wasn't an even bigger landslide.

 

You Losers are making yourselves too stupid(er). LOL

 

Bill

 

 

if you say so. 80 million......lmao.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

When tweets declare that: This is unreal! Perhaps one ought to believe them. LOL.

 

Stupid suckers fall for every lie. Are you that moronic?

 

Bill

it wasn't just a tweet. dig!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, solarcell said:

did you watch the video??? idiot.

 

You are not aware you linked to a tweet and you call *me* an "idiot?" LOL.

 

Dumbass. Why do you morons fall for every lie that comes down the pike?

 

Bill

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

You are not aware you linked to a tweet and you call *me* an "idiot?" LOL.

 

Dumbass. Why do you morons fall for every lie that comes down the pike?

 

Bill

 

 

Understand that if there as any merit at all to this Dominion thing, and it does come to the full light of day, it will disrupt the Govt in this Country to the point of collapse, right before our eyes.

 

Trump and Biden both would become pretty much irrelevant in the grand scheme of things if that happens.

 

 

  • Thumb up 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Understand that if there as any merit at all to this Dominion thing, and it does come to the full light of day, it will disrupt the Govt in this Country to the point of collapse, right before our eyes.

 

Trump and Biden both would become pretty much irrelevant in the grand scheme of things if that happens.

 

 

 

You all are grasping at straws. Donald J Trump is a failed president. The American people rightly turned him out.

 

Do really think a person could be that big a fuck up and hope to be re-hired? FFS!

 

Bill

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

You are not aware you linked to a tweet and you call *me* an "idiot?" LOL.

 

Dumbass. Why do you morons fall for every lie that comes down the pike?

 

Bill

 

 

Everybody here links to tweets...

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Everybody here links to tweets...

 

 

 

The difference it that moron claimed he hadn't linked to a tweet. LOL.

 

Try to keep up.

 

Bill

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

The difference it that moron claimed he hadn't linked to a tweet. LOL.

 

Try to keep up.

 

Bill

He said it wasn't just a tweet... and he is right.

 

There is a video from Newsmax embedded in the tweet, that is more than just a tweet.

 

Class dismissed.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Understand that if there as any merit at all to this Dominion thing, and it does come to the full light of day, it will disrupt the Govt in this Country to the point of collapse, right before our eyes.

 

Trump and Biden both would become pretty much irrelevant in the grand scheme of things if that happens.

 

 

IF!!!!

 

what she has already done is bring this country close to a civil war with allegations and with no evidence and no proof.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

80 million leftist knuckle draggers........laughable.

 

China Joe couldn’t draw more than 20 people at his stumps....

 

 

dim wit don would gladly have them shot if they protested him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...