Jump to content

Iran has twelve times more uranium during Trump’s term than during Obama’s


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The idea of a deal to control Iran’s nuclear program never made much sense. If Iran genuinely wanted a purely civilian nuclear program, we wouldn’t need a deal to control it. We didn’t need a dea

Do you even realize the sheer ignorance to all of this? I suspect, based on your OP you’re to much of a dumbass sheep to have a remote clue.   Shallowness such as this makes me seriously con

Coloreds like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

It's not  the amount of Uranium that is important: it is the amount of U-235, the least stable isotope that is suitable for both reactors and bombs. The percentage of U-235 needed is greater for bombs. These isotopes are separated by combining the Uranium with fluorine to make a gas called UF6 and spinning this in a centrifuge.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 2:32 PM, Pastafarian said:

Cuz Trump ripped up the Iran deal. 
 

 

 

Wait! You think Iran EVER stopped their nuclear weapons program? WTF is wrong with you? These type of countries do not stop. They take the deal you offer and ignore it.

 

You have to be 12 years old to believe a piece of paper and some money given to them in the middle of the night will stop them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

 

Wait! You think Iran EVER stopped their nuclear weapons program? WTF is wrong with you? These type of countries do not stop. They take the deal you offer and ignore it.

 

You have to be 12 years old to believe a piece of paper and some money given to them in the middle of the night will stop them.

The experts who were supervising the deal, say you were WRONG.

The Iranians were observing the terms of the deal.

You are just a random ugliest baby,  and there is zero reason to trust anything you say.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

I've been 2 State Prison too..

 

This how it "Works" there Pal. 

 

 

I have been to prison in Russia and I killed my old man and spent 9 years in a Michigan Gladiator camp for troubled youths. Your drug conviction pales in comparison to the crimes I have committed.

 

I don't take no orders from authority and I certainly will not wear a fucking mask.

 

Stick that frozen butter up your ass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I have been to prison in Russia and I killed my old man and spent 9 years in a Michigan Gladiator camp for troubled youths. Your drug conviction pales in comparison to the crimes I have committed.

 

I don't take no orders from authority and I certainly will not wear a fucking mask.

 

Stick that frozen butter up your ass.

Ive sharpened a plastic Bob Barker Toothbrush along the Sink where they Forget 2 seal..

 

In the Chow Hall put that through your EYEBALL

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Karl Childers said:

Ive sharpened a plastic Bob Barker Toothbrush along the Sink where they Forget 2 seal..

 

In the Chow Hall put that through your EYEBALL

Tell ya a better one..

 

At Portage ya ain't got nothing but "TIME"..

 

Take a Razor and a Big Pen Cigarette Lighter..

 

Melt the pen and Razor..

 

$lash FACE

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2020 at 12:59 PM, Redoctober said:

 

Wait! You think Iran EVER stopped their nuclear weapons program? WTF is wrong with you? These type of countries do not stop. They take the deal you offer and ignore it.

 

You have to be 12 years old to believe a piece of paper and some money given to them in the middle of the night will stop them.

They had twelve times less uranium under Obama. 
 

It was their money, we froze it. 
 

When we stop being dicks they stop being dicks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...