Iran has twelve times more uranium during Trump’s term than during Obama’s

38 minutes ago, slideman said:

The worst foreign policy blunder by the US in the 20th century was the overthrow of Iran's legitimately elected government. Blowback.

We didn't drive it, but yes.     Its kind of ridiculous that as late as 1960 we were doing the bidding of the UK and BP.   

4 hours ago, Butthead said:

Why does it matter?  Like seriously, what do you think their end game is that will actually affect us?   Let's say they develop a couple of dozen nukes:   what do you think they will do with them?  

What does everyone do with nukes: they just warehouse them and make sure that everyone knows they have them. They are DETERRENTS, not really weapons, since any country that uses one aggressively will rightfully be accused of genocide.

• Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What does everyone do with nukes: they just warehouse them and make sure that everyone knows they have them. They are DETERRENTS, not really weapons, since any country that uses one aggressively will rightfully be accused of genocide.

Yeah, try reading “sum of all fears”. 

5 hours ago, Pastafarian said:

Cuz Trump ripped up the Iran deal. 

Do you even realize the sheer ignorance to all of this? I suspect, based on your OP you’re to much of a dumbass sheep to have a remote clue.

Shallowness such as this makes me seriously consider only those with “x” IQ should be allowed to vote. Not even remotely kidding.

3 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Do you even realize the sheer ignorance to all of this? I suspect, based on your OP you’re to much of a dumbass sheep to have a remote clue.

Shallowness such as this makes me seriously consider only those with “x” IQ should be allowed to vote. Not even remotely kidding.

There goes 95% of Trump's vote.

Bill

9 hours ago, Butthead said:

Why does it matter?  Like seriously, what do you think their end game is that will actually affect us?   Let's say they develop a couple of dozen nukes:   what do you think they will do with them?  

It will mean that other middle eastern powers will also develop them, which in turn will lead to further escalations. Saudi Arabia has already promised to do so.

6 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

I do realize Trump cultists are shallow and ignorant.  Trump cultists should not vote again, you included. 

7 minutes ago, tunafish said:

The idea of a deal to control Iran’s nuclear program never made much sense. If Iran genuinely wanted a purely civilian nuclear program, we wouldn’t need a deal to control it.

We didn’t need a deal on Finland’s nuclear program, for example, because – unlike Iran – Finland’s a democracy that makes no fuss about regular IAEA inspections.

Does it make sense to do it with North Korea like Trump tried but failed?

Trump’s cult of morons don’t know what to think unless Trump’s dick is in your ear. 

4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

THE SUBJECT IS IRAN! NOT NORTH KOREA

YOU ARE SMARTER AT SHINING SHOES THAN I AM.

Same premise, fuckface. 

Trump failed while Obama made a good deal. 

Iran has a uranium stockpile twelve times larger now than when Obama was President. That is a huge failure on Trump’s part. 

13 hours ago, slideman said:

The worst foreign policy blunder by the US in the 20th century was the overthrow of Iran's legitimately elected government. Blowback.

Commie fuck.

We should have nuked them into oblivion ... man, woman and child.

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

look at the libtards lying and crying once again^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you ever get tired of making the same post over and over?

You're one of the biggest reasons this forum feels more like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest than an actual place for low-effort political discussions.

3 minutes ago, Toldya said:

Do you ever get tired of making the same post over and over?

You're one of the biggest reasons this forum feels more like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest than an actual place for low-effort political discussions.

now that is some funny shit coming from a liberal retard like you....