Jump to content

DEMOCRATICUS AFRICANUS


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Honest question.    Why are you so obsessed with posting pictures of this woman?    This is like 4 threads now with no point other than acting like a racist asshole that has nothing better to do with their time than to think about black people. 

Why are you so obsessed with looking at pictures of that creature?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Butthead said:

Honest question.    Why are you so obsessed with posting pictures of this woman?    This is like 4 threads now with no point other than acting like a racist asshole that has nothing better to do with their time than to think about black people. 

That's because Tex is actually a racist asshole.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Butthead said:

This is maybe the most retarded "I know you are but what am I" argument in the history of posts.    You win 3 internets today for being the biggest mongoloid.    Congrats.

FAIL!

 

You FAILED to answer the question posed to you by Mirabeau.

 

If you have a problem with the ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPH OF A DUMBOCRAT POLITICIAN, then why do you keep VIEWING IT?

 

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???????????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

What a STUNNING revelation; right up there with "the sun rises in the east."

I am always on..........your team.

I am getting  drunk.

And watching....................Yellowstone.

 

Care to join me, cowboy   ?                             🤠....🥃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

FAIL!

 

You FAILED to answer the question posed to you by Mirabeau.

 

If you have a problem with the ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPH OF A DUMBOCRAT POLITICIAN, then why do you keep VIEWING IT?

 

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???????????

You aren't seriously this stupid in real life, are you?   

 

"HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT THIS!!!"

 

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS??"

 

"REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

 

-Mirabeau

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Butthead said:

You aren't seriously this stupid in real life, are you?   

 

"HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT THIS!!!"

 

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS??"

 

"REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

 

-Mirabeau

Miribeau.

Is on my team.

So is that little rat...................Sole-Dog.

 

Yes.....I can play the game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Butthead said:

You aren't seriously this stupid in real life, are you?   

 

"HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT THIS!!!"

 

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THIS??"

 

"REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

 

-Mirabeau

You have FAILED REPEATEDLY to state WHAT is wrong with Mirabeau posting a FACTUAL, VERIFIABLE photograph of a Dumbocrat elected official.

 

Instead, all you want to do is throw a hissy fit.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mirabeau said:

You have FAILED REPEATEDLY to state WHAT is wrong with Mirabeau posting a FACTUAL, VERIFIABLE photograph of a Dumbocrat elected official.

 

Instead, all you want to do is throw a hissy fit.

 

 

There's nothing wrong with it.    I'm just not as obsessed with black women as you are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

You have FAILED REPEATEDLY to state WHAT is wrong with Mirabeau posting a FACTUAL, VERIFIABLE photograph of a Dumbocrat elected official.

 

Instead, all you want to do is throw a hissy fit.

 

 

IT PUTS THE LOTION IN THE BASKET

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

OK.

 

There's nothing wrong with it.

 

GOOD!

 

CASE CLOSED!

There's nothing wrong with it, I just don't understand why you saved a picture of this woman onto your hard drive and want everyone to know you are obsessed with her.   Why do you want everyone to think about her as much as you do?    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Butthead said:

There's nothing wrong with it, I just don't understand why you saved a picture of this woman onto your hard drive and want everyone to know you are obsessed with her.   Why do you want everyone to think about her as much as you do?    

No obsession here.

 

Many people in this nation need to witness an authentic Dumbocrat elected official in order to be educated as to the exact nature of such creatures, and the photo is a PERFECT REPRESENTATION of same.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mirabeau said:

No obsession here.

 

Many people in this nation need to witness an authentic Dumbocrat elected official in order to be educated as to the exact nature of such creatures, and the photo is a PERFECT REPRESENTATION of same.

 

 

Post a picture of Biden, BigTex

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...