Well stated... (read the entire tweet thread)

Beautiful!!...and exactly right!

I liked this

"I will allow that he’s also a whiny, sulky, petulant, Grinchy, vindictive little 10-ply-super-soft bitch who no doubt is just throwing a wicked pout fest & trying to give a tiny-hand middle finger to the whole country for pure spite, without a single thought for the dead & dying

Oh Oh....Norton is now the Enemy!

Norton's father is an environmental lawyer and conservationist; Norton is an environmentalist.[130] He narrated the four-part National Geographic documentary Strange Days on Planet Earth (2005), which examines earth system science.[130] He is an advocate for renewable energy, specifically solar energy.[131] After rising to stardom, Norton bought a solar energy-powered home in Los Angeles and switched to a hybrid car.[130] In 2003, he collaborated with oil company BP to develop the Solar Neighbors program, which aimed to install photovoltaic panels on rooftops of households in Los Angeles.[132] The initiative was welcomed by many of Norton's fellow celebrities, notably Salma Hayek, Brad Pitt, Danny DeVito, Alicia Silverstone and Robin Williams.[132][133]

"Faith in the strength of our sacred institutions & founding principles is severely stretched...but they will hold. They will. He’s leaving, gracelessly & in infamy. But if we trade for it, give him some brokered settlement, we’ll be vulnerable to his return. We can’t flinch."

He's got to be Tried and Convicted

and his Family

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/cnn-hosts-mock-ivanka-trumps-public-meltdown-after-getting-caught-up-in-fraud-probe/

38 minutes ago, BatteryPowered said:

I get the impression that Mr. Norton has never been a fan of President Trump.  So why should anyone care what someone who hates Trump and is not a expert on politics thinks?

Are you an expert on politics?

Moreover, are you fans of “experts” who perhaps don’t share you political views?

6 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Are you an expert on politics?

Moreover, are you fans of “experts” who perhaps don’t share you political views?

Nope...and I'm not a fan of any "expert" on politics.  But then, I stopped reading the Op-Ed section of newspapers a couple of decades ago.