Jump to content

Trump wins with 400 electoral college votes!


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, calguy said:

Hitler was claiming victory in the bunker as the Russians were storming  Berlin.

 

 

 

 

 

@calguy was screaming  "no election  fraud"  while   Dominion  Voting Systems was fleeing the  state of  PA  after  they did not show up for this morning's  PA House  testimony 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

 

 

@calguy was screaming  "no election  fraud"  while   Dominion  Voting Systems was fleeing the  state of  PA  after  they did not show up for this morning's  PA House  testimony 

Ok E.J.  Whatever floats your boat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

 

 

 

@calguy was screaming  "no election  fraud"  while   Dominion  Voting Systems was fleeing the  state of  PA  after  they did not show up for this morning's  PA House  testimony 

Yep.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dxcY52cpa0&feature=emb_logo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Dude...    Dominion is shitting themselves.  Ill bet the  offices  are covered  in  shit.

Where's the proof.

I think it's more likely they are preparing a defamation and slander case against Rudy and the whore lawyer he hired to lie with him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Where's the proof.

I think it's more likely they are preparing a defamation and slander case against Rudy and the whore lawyer he hired to lie with him.

 

LOL...   if they  have nothing to hide  then  appearing  will not harm their  defamation case, don't you  know that?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

LOL...   if they  have nothing to hide  then  appearing  will not harm their  defamation case, don't you  know that?

 

 

I think they are smart enough not to get trapped playing into GOPrick's stupid PR games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...