Our #1 Destroyer Of Football Is Back

Kaepernick Calls for Release of Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2Fcaa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d%2Fimages%2Ff0e0eca5-be65-48d9-847f-2f8fc5215ed1.jpg&t=1605888958&ymreqid=f19d0044-0ff3-64e3-1c3b-f7000701df00&sig=9RFwVZFjacVOt26bSI6m_Q--~D
In a video conference on Monday, notorious cop-hating national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick called for the release of Mumia Abu-Jamal, who was convicted of killing Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner in 1981.

“Mumia has been in prison longer than I’ve been alive,” said Kaepernick. “Since 1981, Mumia has maintained his innocence. His story has not changed.” Newsflash, Kaepernick: murderers on Death Row have frequently been known to maintain their innocence.

“We’re in the midst of a movement that says Black Lives Matter, and if that’s truly the case, then it means that Mumia’s life and legacy must matter,” Kaepernick said. “And the causes that he sacrificed his life and freedom for must matter as well.” Mumia’s “cause” was murdering a white policeman in cold blood, shooting him in the face as he lay in the street wounded from Mumia’s first shot in the back. Daniel Faulkner’s life, freedom, and sacrifice don’t matter to Kaepernick because he was a white cop.

Abu-Jamal, serving a life sentence in Pennsylvania, has been a favorite cause célèbre for leftists for decades. At the time of the shooting he was a member of the thuggish Black Panthers. He was convicted of the vicious murder of Faulkner based partly on eyewitness accounts and his own admission to the police that he shot the officer and hoped he would die.

In an October 7, 2020 screed published on his Medium page, Kaepernick called for abolishing America’s police departments, which he said had “roots in white supremacy and anti-blackness.” Claiming that the “central intent” of law enforcement is to “surveil, terrorize, capture, and kill marginalized populations, specifically Black folks,” Kaepernick added: “Abolition is the only way to secure a future beyond anti-Black institutions of social control, violence, and premature death. Abolition is the only way to secure a future beyond anti-Black institutions of social control, violence, and premature death.”

5 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Kaepernick Calls for Release of Cop Killer Mumia Abu-Jamal

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgallery.mailchimp.com%2Fcaa6f67f1482e6214d83be62d%2Fimages%2Ff0e0eca5-be65-48d9-847f-2f8fc5215ed1.jpg&t=1605888958&ymreqid=f19d0044-0ff3-64e3-1c3b-f7000701df00&sig=9RFwVZFjacVOt26bSI6m_Q--~D
In a video conference on Monday, notorious cop-hating national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick called for the release of Mumia Abu-Jamal, who was convicted of killing Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner in 1981.

“Mumia has been in prison longer than I’ve been alive,” said Kaepernick. “Since 1981, Mumia has maintained his innocence. His story has not changed.” Newsflash, Kaepernick: murderers on Death Row have frequently been known to maintain their innocence.

“We’re in the midst of a movement that says Black Lives Matter, and if that’s truly the case, then it means that Mumia’s life and legacy must matter,” Kaepernick said. “And the causes that he sacrificed his life and freedom for must matter as well.” Mumia’s “cause” was murdering a white policeman in cold blood, shooting him in the face as he lay in the street wounded from Mumia’s first shot in the back. Daniel Faulkner’s life, freedom, and sacrifice don’t matter to Kaepernick because he was a white cop.

Abu-Jamal, serving a life sentence in Pennsylvania, has been a favorite cause célèbre for leftists for decades. At the time of the shooting he was a member of the thuggish Black Panthers. He was convicted of the vicious murder of Faulkner based partly on eyewitness accounts and his own admission to the police that he shot the officer and hoped he would die.

Someone needs to take that mother fucker snipe hunting ...

6 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Someone needs to take that mother fucker snipe hunting ...

Oh Yeah!!!! 

No Longer Primetime: NFL’s Sunday, Monday Night Ratings Crater to New Lows

No Longer Primetime: NFL's Sunday, Monday Night Ratings Crater to New Lows

The word “struggling,” doesn’t seem to be strong enough to describe what has happened to the ratings for NBC’s Sunday Night Football and ESPN’s Monday Night Football.

Sunday Night Football’s Patriots-Ravens game last weekend was down a whopping 31 percent over last year’s Week 10 game become the season’s least-watched Sunday game, according to Sports Media Watch.

“Ratings have dropped for all 11 NFL games on NBC this season, with viewership down for all-but-one,” SMW reported.

Meanwhile, ESPN’s Monday Night Football averaged 11.45 million viewers and was the series’ second-best Week 10 audience since 2015, it was still down 28 percent over last season.

I stopped watching BLM Football three years ago.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, TBHWT said:

At the time of the shooting he was a member of the thuggish Black Panthers. He was convicted of the vicious murder of Faulkner based partly on eyewitness accounts and his own admission to the police that he shot the officer and hoped he would die.

If you ever read in great detail about this story of what actually happened you would know how delusional ultraliberals are.

I sat at my kitchen table 2531 71st ST in Southwest Philly and watched a Philly copper cry. He grew up with Danny Faulkner and got on the force around the same time.

Officer Faulkner was shot in the Freak Show section of the city. If you need / want anything really weird...it's the place to go. 

40+ ideas de Rainbow Crosswalk | paso de peatones, disenos de unas, cruce  peatonalPride Journeys: Philadelphia - therepubliq - Destinations

13 hours ago, Old Mack said:

If you ever read in great detail about this story of what actually happened you would know how delusional ultraliberals are.

I sat at my kitchen table 2531 71st ST in Southwest Philly and watched a Philly copper cry. He grew up with Danny Faulkner and got on the force around the same time.

Officer Faulkner was shot in the Freak Show section of the city. If you need / want anything really weird...it's the place to go. 

40+ ideas de Rainbow Crosswalk | paso de peatones, disenos de unas, cruce  peatonalPride Journeys: Philadelphia - therepubliq - Destinations

I'll bet it's loaded with democrats Old Mack.

Kaepernick has not made it impossible for anyone, ever, to watch an NFL game. He was just a smart guy who figured out to stage a valid protest against undeniable police brutality that harmed no one in any significant way.

And then Nike gave him a million to support this.

You are nothing but a pile of reeking peckerwood dogshit. You should be ashamed of yourself for posing as an actual human being.

• Fuck you! 1
35 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Kaepernick has not made it impossible for anyone, ever, to watch an NFL game. He was just a smart guy who figured out to stage a valid protest against undeniable police brutality that harmed no one in any significant way.

You are nothing but a pile of reeking peckerwood dogshit. You should be ashamed of yourself for posing as an actual human being.

Groom of Stool I haven't watched one football game since all the kneeling started along with a host of others I know. So just STFU and stop making a complete fool out of yourself for once.

The Decline Of Football Is Real And It’s Accelerating. In 2014 former Kansas City Chief Michael Oriard asked, “is football dying?” At the time, it might have seemed like a ridiculous question. But little did we know at the time, Oriard had accurately identified peak football. Despite the continued popularity of the National Football League (NFL) in the United States, more broadly gridiron football is in an era of rapid decline, and evidence suggests that the decline is accelerating.

The Super Bowl lost more than 12.5 million viewers from 2011 to 2019, dropping to its lowest viewership since 1976, measured as a proportion of U.S. population. The NFL’s strength notwithstanding, the broader decline of football in American culture is a topic of much concern within the sport and the subject of study among academics, but no consensus has been reached on what is driving these overall trends. Of course the politicization of sports could be one of the culprit's.

Once you understand Groom of Stool cares about nothing other than slandering others everything falls into place

35 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Exactly. The right wing just hates it because it's a black man talking again. 

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Exactly. The right wing just hates it because it's a black man talking again. 

No we hate because it's all lies, there is no systemic racism or police brutality. It's just more liberal tears you dumb Fuck.

72389416_1218253585024417_2651825585801658368_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tnZx9p9JfmkAX_Fz76q&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=37fff540614f86ecf953a24fa5be09a3&oe=5FE0A094

45 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I'm sure you support this also brown man.

Colin Kaepernick called for the release of Mumia Abu-Jamal, who was convicted of killing Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner in 1981.

LMFAO

1 minute ago, TBHWT said:

I'm sure you support this also brown man.

Colin Kaepernick called for the release of Mumia Abu-Jamal, who was convicted of killing Philadelphia police officer Daniel Faulkner in 1981.

LMFAO

Daniel was a racist bigot who hated Muslims

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Kaepernick has not made it impossible for anyone, ever, to watch an NFL game.

You are nothing but a pile of reeking peckerwood dogshit. 

Point 1: I have given up watching all pro-sports because of him disrespecting the American flag, the league's caving in and what he started. So once again you are wrong.

Point 2: Is a peckerwood anything like a nigger ?

Point 3: If you can give me a good reason other terminal illness why a nigger who shot a Police Officer in the back and than put one between his eyes while in the line of duty should be let out of jail...let me know.

As I have said before I am from Pennsylvania and know the laws.

In some states you can get out on a Murder One conviction.

In PA if you get Murder Two...you still get life in jail with no parole, they just can't seek the death penalty.