Georgia recount results confirm Biden won the state, flipping it for Democrats

11 minutes ago, slideman said:

If the Democrats can facilitate turnout like we saw in the presidential election we will win the Senate.

The republicans will also be turning out.

In the special election (Warnock/Loeffler race), there were 21 candidates.  Warnock was on CNN and said multiple times that 10 of the 21 were demonrat/liberal.  I'm not a mathematician, but I'm pretty sure that means 11 of them leaned conservative.  If you add up all the votes (giving the other liberals to Warnock and the other conservative to Loeffler), Loeffer wins by 100,000 votes.

In the regular election, Perdue (the republican) received 88,000 more votes than Ossoff (the dem) but didn't reach 50% because of the Libertarian candidate.  Most, if not all, his votes will go to Perdue.

The turnout in GA was 69% so it's not likely they will beat that number.  My prediction, both Loeffler and Perdue win...giving republicans the Senate 52-48...but they just need one of the two.

2 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

The turnout in GA was 69% so it's not likely they will beat that number.  My prediction, both Loeffler and Perdue win...giving republicans the Senate 52-48...but they just need one of the two.

by the  time the  GA election  us held in  January, the   voter fraud   scandal will be  front and  center.    GA will not be allowed to  hold anything  but the   most secure  election 

We are talking  Voter ID is  coming

I suspect the  Dems have been cheating for years and  the left has much smaller numbers  than   estimated 

57 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Sore Loser.. Biden won fair and square

I don't believe that. I'm old enough to have been through MANY disappointing elections.  The only difference between this one and the others is what I've witnessed of media and government behavior over the last 4 years. I don't owe anybody my trust or respect. It's earned or not. Whatever trust I may have once had in the media or our government is completely gone.  

To hell with the election. After the way the media and much of government behaved over the last four years Trump should get a free "do over". The millions who voted for him should get a "do over".

21 hours ago, slideman said:

If the Democrats can facilitate turnout like we saw in the presidential election we will win the Senate.

I'm really wondering if the GOP's fascist refusal to concede and absolutely shameless support for a deeply unpopular president is going to be scary enough to motivate even more anti-Trumpers to vote this time.

Of course, it will also motivate the Trump cult to vote as well, because they will believe it's all a big conspiracy just like everything else is a big conspiracy.

1 hour ago, Michaelf said:

To hell with the election. After the way the media and much of government behaved over the last four years Trump should get a free "do over". The millions who voted for him should get a "do over".

And what about the way Trump behaved over the last four years? This was all ok with you?

21 hours ago, BatteryPowered said:

The republicans will also be turning out.

In the special election (Warnock/Loeffler race), there were 21 candidates.  Warnock was on CNN and said multiple times that 10 of the 21 were demonrat/liberal.  I'm not a mathematician, but I'm pretty sure that means 11 of them leaned conservative.  If you add up all the votes (giving the other liberals to Warnock and the other conservative to Loeffler), Loeffer wins by 100,000 votes.

In the regular election, Perdue (the republican) received 88,000 more votes than Ossoff (the dem) but didn't reach 50% because of the Libertarian candidate.  Most, if not all, his votes will go to Perdue.

Agreed.

On 11/20/2020 at 10:15 AM, slideman said:

They confirm they recounted fraudulent ballots. 😆

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/georgia-recount-brian-kemp-audit-certified-election-results/

Georgia governor calls for audit after state certifies election results

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/georgia-recount-brian-kemp-audit-certified-election-results/

Wonder if that retarded @slidemanwaa even aware of this? Probably not. 

On 11/20/2020 at 9:20 AM, Dontlooknow said:

Well we had a recount. What would you like us to do now?

No, idiot.  You recounted fraud ballots.  Real life does not work that way.

See you at the SCOTUS.

5 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Wonder if that retarded @slidemanwaa even aware of this? Probably not. 

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

No, idiot.  You recounted fraud ballots.  Real life does not work that way.

See you at the SCOTUS.

• Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Toldya said:

The fact that anyone can actually say this with a straight face will never stop being surprising to me.

That's because you hate the USA.  Yes. Since you hate the USA, you think Biden is the best person for President because you love politicians who use the swamp to prey on We The People.

Your entire life you have had only politicians, as your leaders, so you are accustomed to your leaders smiling in your face while cheating your trust when they walk away from you plus you enjoy how they say the politically correct, nice words to you ---as they make policies which destroy your life, after they shake your hand.

You hate Donald Trump, because you hate yourself. So you feel that you are not, worthy, of a person who fights for you and who loves you for loving America.  So you cannot stand Donald Trump.  You hate businessmen who fight for you, because your entire life consists of enjoying politicians who screw you over.

1 hour ago, FivebyFive said:

I am tired of inept cleptocratic leadership that doesn't do shit.. Hating it won't change it.. 

57 Days left

maga-morons-are-governing-america-270864

A lot of us are tired of it and that's why we ditched ALL the establishment professional politicians and elected Donald Trump.

The machine is very good at keeping people in line. Proof is that it appears Biden got enough votes to win. The pets are comfortable enough.