Democrats are PANICKING !! Floating story after story that Election FRAUD cases are being dropped, and AFFIDAVITS are being withdrawn... and NONE of it is TRUE !!

Ex-GOP senator begs his party to STOP and call out ‘reckless actions’ by Trump’s legal team

Former Sen. Bob Corker (R-TN) is imploring the Republican Party to stop sitting idly by while Tump and his legal team spread bogus propaganda about the 2020 presidential election

33 minutes ago, king of the county said:

When will they go to court?

It sounds like they have only been "Investigating" the fraud for a week or so now... and have requested people who "know" of fraud that had happened to contact them.... As a result of that they have gotten THOUSANDS of people who have contacted them... and they have HUNDREDS of affidavits  (sworn oaths by the people who saw it)... so far.

The FAKE News is attacking the trump team because they are NOT releasing evidence... but THAT is what you need to do if you expect to BRING CHARGES, which I COMPLETELY believe they are... Sydney Powell has said they will probably start bringing SPECIFIC charges in a week or so.

After that, the courts will need to schedule them and hear the charges quickly, because they have a December deadline... which this will need to be addressed well before.  Giuliani has said they plan to take it ALL the way to the Supreme court if they have to !!

Personally, I think they have TONS of evidence, affidavits, and witnesses... so much that Sydney Powell said it was like a FIRE HOSE !!  a.. and Sydney Powell is NOT one to LIE or Deceive... she seem a VERY straight and narrow person !!

Sidney Powell's Affidavit that Questions Michigan Votes Was Actually Based On Data From Minnesota

The affidavit that Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell insists proves that many precincts in Michigan have more votes than actual voters was actually based on data from Minnesota, John Hinderaker reports.

I got an email today from a Minnesota resident, a conservative and a smart guy who is the CEO of a company, and later talked with him on the phone. He has taken the trouble to read the filings that have been made so far by Trump’s lawyers. He directed my attention to an affidavit signed by Russell Ramsland, a Texas resident who is an expert on cyber security. The affidavit was filed by Lin Wood in the Georgia lawsuit, but it relates entirely to Michigan, and it is a safe bet that it has been filed in one or more cases in that state as well.

The Ramsland affidavit is part of the Trump team’s case relating to Dominion. In paragraph 9, the affidavit states:

Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated within the Dominion/Premier system in Michigan.

What are those anomalies and red flags? Paragraph 11 explains:

Another statistical red flag is evident is evident in the number of votes cast compared to the number of voters in some precincts. A preliminary analysis using data obtained from the Michigan Secretary of State pinpoints a statistical anomaly so far outside of every statistical norm as to be virtually impossible. … There were at least 19 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics exceeded 100%.

This is a screen shot of the list of 19 precincts:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-19-at-6.19.00-PM.png?w=500&ssl=1

Paragraph 17, continuing in the same vein, says:

Wayne County uses Dominion equipment, 46 out of 47 precincts/townships display a highly unlikely 96%+ as the number of votes cast, using the Secretary of State’s number of voters in the precinct/township; and 25% of those 47 precincts/townships show 100% turnout.

This list of 25 precincts or townships (a number that does not obviously fit with the preceding language) follows:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-19-at-6.27.16-PM.png?resize=768%2C1246&ssl=1

Screen-Shot-2020-11-19-at-6.29.36-PM.png?resize=768%2C243&ssl=1

Here’s the problem: the townships and precincts listed in paragraphs 11 and 17 of the affidavit are not in Michigan. They are in Minnesota. Monticello, Albertville, Lake Lillian, Houston, Brownsville, Runeberg, Wolf Lake, Height of Land, Detroit Lakes, Frazee, Kandiyohi–these are all towns in Minnesota. I haven’t checked them all, but I checked a lot of them, and all locations listed in paragraphs 11 and 17 that I looked up are in Minnesota, with no corresponding township in Michigan. This would have been obvious to someone from this state, but Mr. Ramsland is a Texan and the lawyers are probably not natives of either Minnesota or Michigan.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

It sounds like they have only been "Investigating" the fraud for a week or so now... and have requested people who "know" of fraud that had happened to contact them.... As a result of that they have gotten THOUSANDS of people who have contacted them... and they have HUNDREDS of affidavits  (sworn oaths by the people who saw it)... so far.

The FAKE News is attacking the trump team because they are NOT releasing evidence... but THAT is what you need to do if you expect to BRING CHARGES, which I COMPLETELY believe they are... Sydney Powell has said they will probably start bringing SPECIFIC charges in a week or so.

After that, the courts will need to schedule them and hear the charges quickly, because they have a December deadline... which this will need to be addressed well before.  Giuliani has said they plan to take it ALL the way to the Supreme court if they have to !!

Personally, I think they have TONS of evidence, affidavits, and witnesses... so much that Sydney Powell said it was like a FIRE HOSE !!  a.. and Sydney Powell is NOT one to LIE or Deceive... she seem a VERY straight and narrow person !!

Hurry up and get them in court or it all will be for naught

11 minutes ago, calguy said:

Sidney Powell's Affidavit that Questions Michigan Votes Was Actually Based On Data From Minnesota

The affidavit that Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell insists proves that many precincts in Michigan have more votes than actual voters was actually based on data from Minnesota, John Hinderaker reports.

I got an email today from a Minnesota resident, a conservative and a smart guy who is the CEO of a company, and later talked with him on the phone. He has taken the trouble to read the filings that have been made so far by Trump’s lawyers. He directed my attention to an affidavit signed by Russell Ramsland, a Texas resident who is an expert on cyber security. The affidavit was filed by Lin Wood in the Georgia lawsuit, but it relates entirely to Michigan, and it is a safe bet that it has been filed in one or more cases in that state as well.

The Ramsland affidavit is part of the Trump team’s case relating to Dominion. In paragraph 9, the affidavit states:

Based on the significant anomalies and red flags that we have observed, we believe there is a significant probability that election results have been manipulated within the Dominion/Premier system in Michigan.

What are those anomalies and red flags? Paragraph 11 explains:

Another statistical red flag is evident is evident in the number of votes cast compared to the number of voters in some precincts. A preliminary analysis using data obtained from the Michigan Secretary of State pinpoints a statistical anomaly so far outside of every statistical norm as to be virtually impossible. … There were at least 19 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics exceeded 100%.

This is a screen shot of the list of 19 precincts:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-19-at-6.19.00-PM.png?w=500&ssl=1

Paragraph 17, continuing in the same vein, says:

Wayne County uses Dominion equipment, 46 out of 47 precincts/townships display a highly unlikely 96%+ as the number of votes cast, using the Secretary of State’s number of voters in the precinct/township; and 25% of those 47 precincts/townships show 100% turnout.

This list of 25 precincts or townships (a number that does not obviously fit with the preceding language) follows:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-19-at-6.27.16-PM.png?resize=768%2C1246&ssl=1

Screen-Shot-2020-11-19-at-6.29.36-PM.png?resize=768%2C243&ssl=1

Here’s the problem: the townships and precincts listed in paragraphs 11 and 17 of the affidavit are not in Michigan. They are in Minnesota. Monticello, Albertville, Lake Lillian, Houston, Brownsville, Runeberg, Wolf Lake, Height of Land, Detroit Lakes, Frazee, Kandiyohi–these are all towns in Minnesota. I haven’t checked them all, but I checked a lot of them, and all locations listed in paragraphs 11 and 17 that I looked up are in Minnesota, with no corresponding township in Michigan. This would have been obvious to someone from this state, but Mr. Ramsland is a Texan and the lawyers are probably not natives of either Minnesota or Michigan.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/11/do-trumps-lawyers-know-what-they-are-doing.php

Oh fuck they can’t even get the cities or the states correctly identified?

2 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Show us a case that is worthy of investigating. You can't just start an investigation on bullshit like the durham report. Jesus christ it doesn't work like that. 

Well keep this thread going so when the heads roll we can come back to it and laugh at you leftards like we have so many times before. I would say a state that counts 300,000 more votes that it has registered voters has compromised it's part of the election. That and nowhere do 100% of voters vote.

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

trump's crack team of lawyers have verified nothing to date.

They haven’t presented any evidence. I’m not sure it’s their role to verify anything if i were governor I’d ask the secretary of state.   Depending on their answer I’d say what have you implemented to ensure the votes are accurate?  

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

They haven’t presented any evidence. I’m not sure it’s their role to verify anything if i were governor I’d ask the secretary of state.   Depending on their answer I’d say what have you implemented to ensure the votes are accurate?